Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:57:36 AM
712928 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Sequals that need made !!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Sequals that need made !!!  (Read 6880 times)
Zombie
« on: April 16, 2002, 08:55:33 PM »

Another "Dead" film
Leperchaun 6
Nightmare on Elm Street 8
Killer Klowns From Outer Space 2
Wishmaster 4
Resident Evil 2

These are all personal faviorts. So if you have any just leave a message.
systemcr4sh
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2002, 09:26:05 PM »

I agree with the: Dead film, Leprechaun 6 (but in the hood was baaaad), KKFOS 2 (The original is one of my favs).

Dan
Offthewall
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2002, 10:00:50 PM »

As far as I know there is alot of talk about KKFOS

is dead referring NOTL or Evil?

Both need Sequals in my opinion
Steven Millan
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2002, 05:52:05 AM »

More Sequels That Need To Be Made:

Basket Case 4(Frank Hennenlotter needs to close up that story,since he left
                                       it so open for another chapter)
        Fright Night 3
        Phantasm 5
        Predator 3(please don't let it suck like Part 2)
         Alien 5(please set it on Earth,with Ripley taking on the invading aliens,
                           while exploring their origin)
       Escape From Earth(Snake Plissken 3)
       L.A. Bounty 2
       Return of the Living Dead 4
       Beyond Re-Animator
       Armour of God 3(Operation Condor 3)
       Project A  Part 3
       Police Story 5(since "First Strike" was Part 4)
       Aliens Vs. Predator

"Nuff Said Here!
         R.I.P.: Dolph Lundgren's Career
john
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2002, 09:12:56 AM »

>Alien 5(please set it on Earth,with Ripley taking on the invading aliens,
>while exploring their origin)

And please let it be made by someone who is intelligent enough to go back to the original Alien design!

>Beyond Re-Animator

This one I'm not too eager to see. I liked the original and kind of liked the second, but I can't for the life of me figure out why West keeps using his formula when it clearly never works correctly. Maybe if he were continuously trying to perfect it, but he just keeps injecting dead things with the same old green liquid, with the same old predictable results.

I agree about another NOTLD film though. I once read an article (Fangoria?) that said that Day Of The Dead wasn't really the film Romero wanted to make. He wanted to have a zombie army being trained in a government lab to go out and kill other zombies, but he had to scale it way back due to budget limitations.

Personally, I'd like to see another live-action Guyver movie.
Cloudio
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2002, 09:17:51 AM »

I think I remember hearing heavy talk of KKFOS II,
and I remember reading that Resident Evil 2 is also a done deal.
But this is the internet, so I won't stand by those statements
Lee
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2002, 09:28:24 AM »

I have I mentioned lately how cool you guys are?
I've allways wanted to see a sequal to Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins. It would have to have the same energy and fun-factor the first one has to be good though. The Statue Off Liberty scene is one of the coolest things I've ever scene!
Flangepart
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2002, 10:50:45 AM »

I'd read the Destroyer Novels the movie was based on Lee, and any of them would make a good action flick, if you had the right director. The characters of Chuin and Remo have, indeed, a weird fatner/son kind of thing going, and the character develoupment is intresting. But, the attitude of the books would be hard to catch. At least to me. I like the "Escape from Earth" idea. Some how, i see Snake surfing the shock wave of an explodeing Earth out into space as the marquee.
BlackAngel
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2002, 12:55:45 PM »

Akria 2: The return of Tetsuo
Mummy 3
I Spit in Your Grave remake (done be the director of Basic Instinct)
Bubble Gum Rally 2
The Last Dragon2.

That's all I got right now, most of my other favorite flicks that were done were "sequalized" and tured crappy.
C. Hill
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2002, 04:47:25 PM »

DEATH RACE 2000 BABY!  DEATH RACE 2000.  If any movie needs a sequel, it is this one.  And once and for all, it\'s \"sequel\", not \"sequal\".
Offthewall
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2002, 05:33:36 PM »

I agree, another Guyver movie would rule. Was there ever the 3rd one? I thought I heard there was but I could be wrong. I know the first 2 kicked major butt
Pete B6K
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2002, 06:15:58 PM »

BIGGER TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA! Should soooo be made. But it wont cos of the first ones box office failure. Lame.
J.R.
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2002, 02:13:14 AM »

Wait, there were three Wishmasters? After seeing the production values of the first it must have cost around $30.
john
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2002, 02:48:09 AM »

> Remo Williams

According to the IMDB, there was a made for TV sequel to it with different actors.

>I agree, another Guyver movie would rule. Was there ever the 3rd one? I thought I
>heard there was but I could be wrong. I know the first 2 kicked major butt

I haven't heard of a third one and the IMDB only lists two. There were at least 3 animated movies though.
Vincent Price
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2002, 06:16:06 AM »

George Romero finished the script for the 4th installment in his Living Dead series. The title (for now, at least) is Dead: Reckoning. The story centres around a community of people living in a village/city surrounded by gates.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Sequals that need made !!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.