Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:08:19 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The third worst movie of all « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The third worst movie of all  (Read 6354 times)
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2011, 05:46:29 PM »

Candyman 3: Day of the Daed.

Its the third worst film I've ever seen.  TeddyR

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2011, 05:57:50 PM »

WW -

I just think it's kind of wierd that you don't seem to like most of the conventions that appear all over bad movies, yet here we are at a bad movie site. I've seen some of your commentary in the past and the reason you don't like certain films seem to be because of many of the aspects about them that many of us here love:

They're ridiculous
They're absurdly unrealistic
They're hilariously illogical and stupid

I mean, that's what bad movies are about. It doesn't make any difference to me what movies you like or dislike, or that you tell us about them. It's just that many of your posts leave me scratching my head.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2011, 10:41:03 PM »

I love KILL BILL Vol 2.   TeddyR  
Here's the main reason why, NSFW and spoilers!!  
Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2011, 01:12:53 AM »

I just don't like it when the reaity flaws in movies drive people to do stupid things.  For instance, the movie Jaws has caused millions of innocent sharks to be slaughtered.  It also caused a drop in beach visits which hurt the tourist economy of beachside cities  and towns.  Superman is also guilty of killing people, mainly naieve young boys who try to imitate him and fall to their deaths.  There was one other movie whose title I can't remember which had a scene where a bunch of college frat boys laid on their backs in the middle of a busy highway!  A number of high school and college boys have imitated that stunt with disastrous results.

I wish you could fathom just how stupid you sound right there. Are you really so simple that you think a movie DROVE people to lay in the road? Obviously you're not big on personal responsibility?

You've made the point in the past that you don't like movies that veer from reality. An intelligent person that arrives at that conclusion stops watching those kind of movies. I really don't think you 'get' the whole bad movie/b-movie thing, or the spirit of this website altogether.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2011, 03:15:01 PM »

Your a troll Wyere Wizard. I will NEVER! EVER say anything good about you. I will slam you. I will fight you. I will call you every scumbag name in the book.You may fool these kids-aint fooling me. I KNOW YOU. FOOL.I dont care if everyone thinks Im wrong. I dont care. Never have. I know your a troll.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 03:48:50 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2011, 04:04:52 PM »

h yeah-calling you every name in the book-TROLL-USER-SCUMBAG- LOSER!!! Im sure Andrew will reprimand me for this-but-Oh well. The guys a baiter-he baited the wrong person. WW is a troll. I will treat him as such. Sorry,Andrew. I cant stand this guy. Wanna ban me-ok-but I gotta stand my ground on WW.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2011, 05:47:17 PM »

I'll raise a practical question at this point. Then why do you like bad movies?

Why, you ask?  Why do I like bad movies?  Its not that I actually LIKE them but what I DO with them.

You see, every week I invite my friends over for a little session of nitpicking the reality flaws in a movie.  We take turns renting the movie.   We each have notepads (or laptop computers) as we watch the movie.  We each take notes of the reaity flaws we see.  After the movie is over we compare notes and discuss how the particular scene with that flaw could be improved to be more plausible and realistic.

Babe, I'm leaving.  I must be on my way.  The time is drawing near.  The train is going.  I see it in your eyes.  The love beneath your tears.  And I'll be lonely without you.  And I'll need your love to see me through.  So please me.  My heart is your hands.  And I'll be missing you...
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2011, 05:51:52 PM »

Why, you ask?  Why do I like bad movies?  Its not that I actually LIKE them but what I DO with them.

You see, every week I invite my friends over for a little session of nitpicking the reality flaws in a movie.  We take turns renting the movie.   We each have notepads (or laptop computers) as we watch the movie.  We each take notes of the reaity flaws we see.  After the movie is over we compare notes and discuss how the particular scene with that flaw could be improved to be more plausible and realistic.

So I guess FICTION is out of the Picture then.....

yeah no.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2011, 05:53:44 PM »

h yeah-calling you every name in the book-TROLL-USER-SCUMBAG- LOSER!!! Im sure Andrew will reprimand me for this-but-Oh well. The guys a baiter-he baited the wrong person. WW is a troll. I will treat him as such. Sorry,Andrew. I cant stand this guy. Wanna ban me-ok-but I gotta stand my ground on WW.

A toast to you, RC.   Cheers

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2011, 05:54:44 PM »

Your a troll Wyere Wizard. I will NEVER! EVER say anything good about you. I will slam you. I will fight you. I will call you every scumbag name in the book.You may fool these kids-aint fooling me. I KNOW YOU. FOOL.I dont care if everyone thinks Im wrong. I dont care. Never have. I know your a troll.

Question, RC.  Am I holding a gun to your head and and demanding you respond to my posts and insult me?

Hey, I know I'm a troll, ok?  I mean some of my post titles say it.

And since we're exchanging insults here, I have one for you.  You're a malicious @$$.

Babe, I'm leaving.  I must be on my way.  The time is drawing near.  The train is going.  I see it in your eyes.  The love beneath your tears.  And I'll be lonely without you.  And I'll need your love to see me through.  So please me.  My heart is your hands.  And I'll be missing you...
theedinburghbteam
Dedicated Viewer

Bringing the trash home!

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2011, 06:16:17 PM »

I don't like this whole troll-a-thon thread, nor do I really understand why it's even here, but goddamn man, that sounds like literally the most boring night I could ever think of attending.

This whole troll-a-thon thread is a real shame.

The Edinburgh B-Team! B-Movie double bill, every Monday at the Jekyll & Hyde Pub, Hanover Street, Edinburgh, Scotland! 7pm onwards! Free entry and free popcorn!
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2011, 06:41:33 PM »

WyreWizard's posts are intended to generate incredulous responses, such as "Is this guy serious?" However, hurling insults at him only accomplishes one thing, which is lowering the congenial tone of the whole forum.

I'm locking this thread.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The third worst movie of all « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.