Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:06:41 PM
713365 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The third worst movie of all « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The third worst movie of all  (Read 6355 times)
WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« on: February 25, 2011, 01:17:31 PM »

Hello badmoviephiles.  I'm here with a review of what I rate to be the third worst film of all.  What is this movie?  I'll give you a hint:  It was directed by Quentin Tarantino and stars Uma Thurmond.  No, not Kill Bill Vo. 1.  Kill Bill Vo. 2, its sequel.  This is the stupidest, most ridiculous movie I have ever seen.  Much of it was unrealistic in the extreme.  I mean, don't get me wrong, Vol. 1 was pretty bad and so was Pulp Fiction.  Tarantino makes a pretty poor director.

The thing I found most ridicuous about Kill Bill was the fact Beatrix was able to fight and defeat a few dozen armed cronies with nothing but her sword.  The cronies had swords too as well as other weapons.  I mean, anyone when faced with such odds wouldn't survive.  It doesn't matter how skilled you are.  When you are facing over 30 armed people with nothing but a sword, they can surround you and cut you down with your back turned.

Another thing I found ridiculous was when she was facing Elle.  She fought her inside of a trailer of all things.  If you're going to fight someone, you wouldn't do it in such confined spaces like in a trailer.  Even more ridiculous was how she defeated Elle, by ripping out her eyeball with nothing more than her bare hands!  Unrealistic in the extreme.  First off, you can't rip out someone's eyeball with your bare hands.  The spaces between the skull and the eyeball are too confined to fit your fingers through.  And even if you overcame those problems, you wouldn't be able to get a good grip on it.  The eyeball is too slippery.

Worse than these was how it all ended.  It didn't end with a titanic sword battle.  Bill and Beatrix seem to get along like best friends.  The movie doesn't make clear why she wants to kill him.  How does she kill him?  With her sword?  Nope.  Even more ridicuous and unrealistic.  She just taps his chest with her fingers.  Ridiculous Ridiculous Ridiculous.

Babe, I'm leaving.  I must be on my way.  The time is drawing near.  The train is going.  I see it in your eyes.  The love beneath your tears.  And I'll be lonely without you.  And I'll need your love to see me through.  So please me.  My heart is your hands.  And I'll be missing you...
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 01:38:00 PM »

Disagreed on all counts

If you don't like the aspect of her killing so many people on her own with nothing but her sword, there are a few dozen films you must equally hate for the same reason.

Another thing I found ridiculous was when she was facing Elle.  She fought her inside of a trailer of all things.  If you're going to fight someone, you wouldn't do it in such confined spaces like in a trailer.  Even more ridiculous was how she defeated Elle, by ripping out her eyeball with nothing more than her bare hands!  Unrealistic in the extreme.  First off, you can't rip out someone's eyeball with your bare hands.  The spaces between the skull and the eyeball are too confined to fit your fingers through.  And even if you overcame those problems, you wouldn't be able to get a good grip on it.  The eyeball is too slippery.

Why wouldn't you? I didn't that was ridiculous. I thought the fight in the trailer was more than ridiculous on a number of levels, but it had nothing to do with whether or not they would do it. The whole thing is ridiculous. Then again, so are hundreds of other bad movies that I love.

The movie doesn't make clear why she wants to kill him.

Um, let's see, he tracked her down and shot her in the head while 8-months pregnant, all the time with her thinking that her daughter was killed, not to mention the eventual realization that she was robbed of almost 5 years of her daughter's life. I'm pretty sure the movie sets up the revenge quite well. Did we watch the same movie(s)?

Hey, I don't care that you don't like these movies, you'll get no fight from me. I DO like them. I'm just not sure I get your reasons for hating them. If you said, for example, that QT is mainly a homage filmmaker and you don't like that, I could understand that. Personally I like both films for the very reasons you don't like them.

But hey, if we all liked the same things how boring would life be?

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 02:09:19 PM »

Yeah. It's so bad it's on the top 250 highest rated films on imdb.com.

8/10 stars?! What a HORRID FILM!!

Lookingup

(Sarcasm)

The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 02:10:08 PM »

This is the stupidest, most ridiculous movie I have ever seen.   

If this is true, then how can it only be the THIRD worst?  Shouldn't it be the THIRD most stupid and ridiculous movie you've ever seen?  

In any event, I find both of the Kill Bill movies to be vastly entertaining.  Then again, I'm pretty stupid and ridiculous myself.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 02:25:09 PM »

If this is true, then how can it only be the THIRD worst?  Shouldn't it be the THIRD most stupid and ridiculous movie you've ever seen?  

In any event, I find both of the Kill Bill movies to be vastly entertaining.  Then again, I'm pretty stupid and ridiculous myself.

By WyreWizard's standards you probably are. Wyre thinks everybody who isn't him is an idiot.

WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 02:32:27 PM »

Disagreed on all counts

If you don't like the aspect of her killing so many people on her own with nothing but her sword, there are a few dozen films you must equally hate for the same reason.

Its not the fact she killed so many people on her own with nothing but her sword I don't like.  Its the fact she faced and killed so many people ALL AT ONE TIME.  I mean face it, numbers always win.  The only way she could have killed so many people was not with a sword. but an AK-47.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 02:35:15 PM by WyreWizard » Logged

Babe, I'm leaving.  I must be on my way.  The time is drawing near.  The train is going.  I see it in your eyes.  The love beneath your tears.  And I'll be lonely without you.  And I'll need your love to see me through.  So please me.  My heart is your hands.  And I'll be missing you...
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 02:37:00 PM »

Disagreed on all counts

Its not the fact she killed so many people on her own with nothing but her sword I don't like.  Its the fact she faced and killed so many people ALL AT ONE TIME.  I mean face it, numbers always win.  The only way she could have killed so many people was not with a sword. but an AK-47.

Hey, if you don't like that, that's cool. I'm not judging. I'm just saying this is a common convention in martial arts films and QT just took it to extremes. Sure, it's very ridiculous. I still like it.

WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 02:40:09 PM »

I rated The Devil's Rejects as the worst film of all.  I rate it as putrid, evil and disgusting.  Cat in the Hat I rate as the second worst film of all.  I rate it as grossly unimaginitive.

The Burgomaster

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2011, 02:45:56 PM »

By WyreWizard's standards you probably are. Wyre thinks everybody who isn't him is an idiot.

I feel so inadequate.  And there's no one here to hug me.   Bluesad

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2011, 02:51:11 PM »

Hey, if you don't like that, that's cool. I'm not judging. I'm just saying this is a common convention in martial arts films and QT just took it to extremes. Sure, it's very ridiculous. I still like it.

I just don't like it when the reaity flaws in movies drive people to do stupid things.  For instance, the movie Jaws has caused millions of innocent sharks to be slaughtered.  It also caused a drop in beach visits which hurt the tourist economy of beachside cities  and towns.  Superman is also guilty of killing people, mainly naieve young boys who try to imitate him and fall to their deaths.  There was one other movie whose title I can't remember which had a scene where a bunch of college frat boys laid on their backs in the middle of a busy highway!  A number of high school and college boys have imitated that stunt with disastrous results.

The Burgomaster

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2011, 03:00:31 PM »

There was one other movie whose title I can't remember which had a scene where a bunch of college frat boys laid on their backs in the middle of a busy highway!  A number of high school and college boys have imitated that stunt with disastrous results.

I would say at that age they were stupid to begin with if they laid in a highway.  No need to blame it on a movie.

Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2011, 03:21:49 PM »

I just don't like it when the reaity flaws in movies drive people to do stupid things.  For instance, the movie Jaws has caused millions of innocent sharks to be slaughtered.  It also caused a drop in beach visits which hurt the tourist economy of beachside cities  and towns.  Superman is also guilty of killing people, mainly naieve young boys who try to imitate him and fall to their deaths.  There was one other movie whose title I can't remember which had a scene where a bunch of college frat boys laid on their backs in the middle of a busy highway!  A number of high school and college boys have imitated that stunt with disastrous results.

I'll raise a practical question at this point. Then why do you like bad movies?

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2011, 04:45:27 PM »

I feel so inadequate.  And there's no one here to hug me.   Bluesad

I'd hug you but we're probably 100's of miles apart. I'll just motivate you through my keyboard.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2011, 04:55:14 PM »

WW-I'll kept it short and to the point.
Your a moron.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2011, 05:03:13 PM »

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The third worst movie of all « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.