Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:20:16 PM
714223 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  people you would love to beat the s**t out of? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Author Topic: people you would love to beat the s**t out of?  (Read 29465 times)
macabre
Bad Movie Lover

I'M COMING FOR YOU!

« on: March 05, 2011, 05:39:39 AM »

hi
Okay we all know one, that one person who might be a work  mate or an old school mate or even a family member.

Mine is a fellow teacher who knows everything about f**k all.

This guy can p**s off the pope and still not realise he was doing it.
I would love to take this guy out and drive him to a deserted highway and get a  12inch ass loving gay to shove all they have got right up his fat ass.
Then i would love to have this guy eat my mother-in -laws aborted attempt at making sunday lunch.
Then i would have him sleep deprived for 5 days,then i would let him sleep in the same bed as my wife knowing full well that despite his desire to sleep he wouldn't have a chance due to my wife's deafening audio use of her nose.
Then i would shoot the f**ker.

So come on guys give me all the gory details

Who would you love to beat the s**t out of and why?

GEEZ! I NEVER REALISED A BRAIN WEIGHED SO MUCH.
WHY HAVE YOU GOT A KNIFE IN YOUR HAND? I HAVEN'T IT'S IN YOUR CHEST.
A MARATHON! MY WIFE COULDN'T RUN A BATH WITHOUT FEELING TIRED.
claws
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 07:00:52 AM »

Lady Gaga because she sucks.
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Never give up on love

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 07:10:29 AM »

Wow, dude, sounds like you have some serious issues with this guy Buggedout

ON a less violent note, a simple sniper bullet the brain would be enough for the CEO at my work.  We have 30 staff members and they hire a CEO?  Apart from it being stupidest idea to have a CEO for such a small company, she's a complete nutter and MAJOR control freak.

She's pushed me to the point that I'm looking for another job because I HATE being there now.  I've been in the job for 2 and half years and loved every day.  But the last 2 weeks have pushed me to the brink of insanity and not in a good way.

My whole team hate her as well.  One girl is looking for another job and the youngest one will be leaving in June anyway when her army fiance will be posted to another city.  Between the three of us we are the only ones who know how to use the database and understand all its little quirks and oddities and if we all leave, there won't be anyone to do the job, much less deal with the database.

And the best bit?  This b1tch doesn't even have the nous to realise that she's alienated us all and that we could ever think of leaving.  I'm going to love the look on her face when I tell her I'm going, not give her a reason why and give 2 weeks notice instaed of the usual 4 (I don't give a stuff about the money anymore).  And I'll go off to another better paying job that's closer to home.

The thing that has me ticked off the most is she totally destroyed my enjoyment of the job and she had no right to do that.  What gives anyone the right to do that?  So a quiet bullet to the brain box would work for me.

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 08:24:41 AM »

My next door neighbor.
I moved into an apartment building. My neighbor beats his girlfreind. All the time.
One night a couple of weeks ago he was doing it in the hallway in front of my door. I opened the door and asked him WTF his problem was-he shoved me against the wall-my son Jed was over that night-he saw it and grabbed a kitchen knife and went for him-me,my son Eddie and Jed's girlfreind Melissa grabbed Jed and dragged him back into the apartment before he went Norman Bates on the shmuck. 10 minutes later I hear a load knock on the door-it was the cops. Four state boys. They pointed guns at us and told us to take the position (hands on the wall). "WHO HAS THE GUN??? WHERES THE GUN????!!!"
"No gun! The idiot next door was beating his wife!!!!"
So the cops kick his door in-(he wouldnt open it) they pull two rifles and a handgun from his house (I was watching threw the peep hole).
One of the other neighbors-Joe-a nice guy who works where I do-was coming home and seen the shmuck come into the hallway after we pulled Jed in-he was holding a gun.
The guy didn't go to jail!!!! They gave him a warning!!! Lazy redneck pigs!!!!! hot

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 08:38:17 AM »

Cheney, Limbaugh, Beck, Beiber fans on Youtube who troll, Those bastards who got Davidsfarm off of Youtube,

yeah no.
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 08:39:17 AM »

My next door neighbor.
I moved into an apartment building. My neighbor beats his girlfreind. All the time.
One night a couple of weeks ago he was doing it in the hallway in front of my door. I opened the door and asked him WTF his problem was-he shoved me against the wall-my son Jed was over that night-he saw it and grabbed a kitchen knife and went for him-me,my son Eddie and Jed's girlfreind Melissa grabbed Jed and dragged him back into the apartment before he went Norman Bates on the shmuck. 10 minutes later I hear a load knock on the door-it was the cops. Four state boys. They pointed guns at us and told us to take the position (hands on the wall). "WHO HAS THE GUN??? WHERES THE GUN????!!!"
"No gun! The idiot next door was beating his wife!!!!"
So the cops kick his door in-(he wouldnt open it) they pull two rifles and a handgun from his house (I was watching threw the peep hole).
One of the other neighbors-Joe-a nice guy who works where I do-was coming home and seen the shmuck come into the hallway after we pulled Jed in-he was holding a gun.
The guy didn't go to jail!!!! They gave him a warning!!! Lazy redneck pigs!!!!! hot

Stuff like that happens here a lot. sometimes i wonder if Tennessee is actually part of the rest of the world or just an experiment in de-evolution.
As far as people i'd like to beat the s**t out of,  my brother's wife would be the first. when my mom was living with them, she seriously abused my mother. one of these days she is going to meet me in a dark alley.

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 08:48:08 AM »

If anybody laid a finger on my mother they would be dead. And not by me-my Ma is a NYC woman...she would go ballistic. I remember when I went to visit her in 1985-we were pulling the car out from Port Authority Train station-some mo mo tried to reach his arm in the window and grab Ma's purse-wrong move. She socked him in the face! He ran in front of the car and was cussing her out-she laid on the gas-almost ran his dumb ass over!  BounceGiggle
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 08:50:11 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2011, 08:55:19 AM »

Grace-now that I think of it-my father. He usta beat the s**t outta my Ma back when they were married in the 60's-they divorced in 1969-us kids would be hiding under the bed upstairs listening to his drunk ass beat Ma-she would fight back-but Dad was ex-Navy-he was buff-she didnt stand a chance. The next morning she would have black eyes and her face would be swollen. She would hug us and say it was ok. We cried. That f**king basterd.  Hatred

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2011, 08:58:25 AM »

Y'know...this sort of frank discussion, while cathartic, can lead to trouble:  a friend of mine was involved in a conversation online that involved a person making threats - toward his ex and others, and eventually including my friend when she tried to help calm things down - all spelled out and specific.  Then the guy making the threats actually jumped in his car and headed toward my friend's state (he was quite some distance away).   He was arrested after he had crossed her state line and entered her area; based on her evidence that he had threatened her.  Last I heard, he was awaiting a psych evaluation so they would know what to do with him.

And macabre: while I may understand your anger toward your co-worker, I must say it does surprise me that you cannot extend your usual empathy for handicapped people in his direction: surely if he is that socially inept and truly is not aware that he is annoying, he has a fundamental problem of some sort and cannot be held responsible?

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2011, 09:31:17 AM »

No one.
I'm just not a violent person.

It certainly wouldn't make me feel better, I don't care how much I hated the guy.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2011, 10:09:58 AM »

Galactus.  Because that would mean I'm one tough mo-fo.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2011, 10:14:02 AM »

Those snobs from the Oscars- How could you all snub Christopher Nolan?! Hatred Inception was a new CONCEPT, The King's Speech isn't a NEW CONCEPT! Hatred Hatred

yeah no.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2011, 10:16:41 AM »

Superman
SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 10:21:16 AM »

Nobody really.  I'm a pacifist, so I have trouble saying I want to "beat the s**t" out of someone.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 10:33:55 AM »

The governor of my state who is an absolutely douche bag. I'd expand but I don't feel like trolling on him. That, and every time I expand my thoughts on him I get riled up and p**sed off to the nth degree.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  people you would love to beat the s**t out of? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.