Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:05:25 AM
714322 Posts in 53093 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  people you would love to beat the s**t out of? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Author Topic: people you would love to beat the s**t out of?  (Read 29591 times)
venomx
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2011, 06:28:40 PM »

Superman

LOL! I hope Mr. Doomsday helps you out a little, no?

Karma for being brave Wink

« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 06:34:05 PM by Venomx » Logged
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2011, 06:35:18 PM »

The cops who patrol my street all the damn time.  F*** off, pigs!

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2011, 06:43:48 PM »

My next door neighbor.
I moved into an apartment building. My neighbor beats his girlfreind. All the time.
One night a couple of weeks ago he was doing it in the hallway in front of my door. I opened the door and asked him WTF his problem was-he shoved me against the wall-my son Jed was over that night-he saw it and grabbed a kitchen knife and went for him-me,my son Eddie and Jed's girlfreind Melissa grabbed Jed and dragged him back into the apartment before he went Norman Bates on the shmuck. 10 minutes later I hear a load knock on the door-it was the cops. Four state boys. They pointed guns at us and told us to take the position (hands on the wall). "WHO HAS THE GUN??? WHERES THE GUN????!!!"
"No gun! The idiot next door was beating his wife!!!!"
So the cops kick his door in-(he wouldnt open it) they pull two rifles and a handgun from his house (I was watching threw the peep hole).
One of the other neighbors-Joe-a nice guy who works where I do-was coming home and seen the shmuck come into the hallway after we pulled Jed in-he was holding a gun.
The guy didn't go to jail!!!! They gave him a warning!!! Lazy redneck pigs!!!!! hot

OMG, RC, that's awful, it sounds like something out of a movie!  Why would the cops just let the guy go?  I thought assault and battery were still illegal?

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2011, 06:49:14 PM »

My next door neighbor.
I moved into an apartment building. My neighbor beats his girlfreind. All the time.
One night a couple of weeks ago he was doing it in the hallway in front of my door. I opened the door and asked him WTF his problem was-he shoved me against the wall-my son Jed was over that night-he saw it and grabbed a kitchen knife and went for him-me,my son Eddie and Jed's girlfreind Melissa grabbed Jed and dragged him back into the apartment before he went Norman Bates on the shmuck. 10 minutes later I hear a load knock on the door-it was the cops. Four state boys. They pointed guns at us and told us to take the position (hands on the wall). "WHO HAS THE GUN??? WHERES THE GUN????!!!"
So the cops kick his door in-(he wouldnt open it) they pull two rifles and a handgun from his house (I was watching threw the peep hole).
One of the other neighbors-Joe-a nice guy who works where I do-was coming home and seen the shmuck come into the hallway after we pulled Jed in-he was holding a gun.
The guy didn't go to jail!!!! They gave him a warning!!! Lazy redneck pigs!!!!! hot

OMG, RC, that's awful, it sounds like something out of a movie!  Why would the cops just let the guy go?  I thought assault and battery were still illegal?
They are still illegal. but trust, if they do actually arrest someone (which is rare in my experiences), then  they are always back out of jail in under four hours. It's crap.

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Killer Bees

Never give up on love

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2011, 06:50:18 PM »

I've had an assault plan ready for a while now.

My target:

While I'm not strong enough to beat up a large crowd of people a drive-by paint ball gun shooting is hard to fight back against.

Aim for:
The head - So they might lose an eye
The balls - If you hear a pop you just saved us from the f**kers making more of 'em

When you're done with the pain ball guns drive away. Then come back before somebody calls the cops and tear gas them.

Also, spray paint the following on your van...

WE HATE YOU BACK, SHIRLEY!!

Colour me confused - who are those guys?  Question

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Killer Bees

Never give up on love

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2011, 06:56:02 PM »

Everyone on this board...bring it on ya pansies.   Hatred

Actually nevermind... Smile

Oh, come on, Darksider, you know that one flash of the boobies from either Paquita, myself, Sister Grace or any of the other fine ladies on this board and your brain would turn to mush.

Actually, I'd pay money to see that THAT  TeddyR 

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
venomx
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2011, 07:19:56 PM »

My target:

WHAT THE F&#@!???? "thank god for ieds?" FOR REAL?!!!! Get out of the USA.

They look like ANTI USA or ANTI war hippie protesters to me. I hope Uncle Sam drafts them. Wink

IMO - Be FN* proud of your country or get out.

WAIT WAIT update my eyes, I didnt even notice! IS she shoving our flag in her dirty pants?!

O... M... G... what a kick to the B@##s to our brave troops.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 07:36:22 PM by Venomx » Logged
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2011, 08:13:33 PM »

Actually, I'd pay money to see that THAT  TeddyR 

How much to see the boobs? TeddyR

(not like a damn one of you girls on this forum weren't thinking that...so shaddup...ladies TongueOut )

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2011, 08:39:36 PM »

My target:

WHAT THE F&#@!???? "thank god for ieds?" FOR REAL?!!!! Get out of the USA.

They look like ANTI USA or ANTI war hippie protesters to me. I hope Uncle Sam drafts them. Wink

IMO - Be FN* proud of your country or get out.

WAIT WAIT update my eyes, I didnt even notice! IS she shoving our flag in her dirty pants?!

O... M... G... what a kick to the B@##s to our brave troops.

The Westboro Baptist Church. A organization that protests at the funerals of US soldiers who died in battle. They protest the soldiers for defending a country that supports the homosexual community. They believe soldiers are going to hell. They also protested the funerals of Heath Ledger for "Brokeback Mountain" and Elizabeth Edwards for being pro-gay marriage. They educate children on morals like "God hates fags" and "God hates the USA". They even make children of four or a little older sing in choirs about god hating homos and the USA. I wish a painful death upon these people. If I ever met one of these people I would assault them on the spot.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2011, 08:44:43 PM »

I'll admit, if the Westboro goons every came to my town I would really have to restrain myself to keep from assaulting them . . . they are evil to the core, they are cruel, vicious, and there is NOTHING CHRISTIAN ABOUT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hatred

But then, if I did give them the beating they so richly deserved, I would be descending to their level.  It kind of reminds me of the old quote from Calvin and Hobbes: "It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by lightning bolts."

I will say that another group that fills me with rage to the point of violence are Islamic fundamentalists and the way they treat women.  We had one in Dallas a couple years ago, shot and killed his two teenage daughters - for wearing make up and dating non-Muslim boys!!!  Fled to Egypt and got off scot-free.  Is probably upheld in his Mosque every Friday for being such a great guy.  And this sick, barbaric, awful excuse for a religion actually calls such slaughter "Honor Killings!"  Makes . . . me . . . so . . . MAD!!!!! Hatred Hatred Hatred

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
venomx
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2011, 09:19:06 PM »

Yo I'm with you indianasmith!

I hate how Islamic fundamentalists treat women!  Hatred

YO douchebags! (Islamic funs) If it was not for women you would not be HERE in the 1st place!

I wonder how they treat their* mothers?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 09:49:20 PM by Venomx » Logged
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2011, 09:55:04 PM »

Who ever took off Batman: TAS
the cast of Jersey Shore
Hulk Hogan
Eric Bischoff
Jeff Jarret
Ric Flair
Kane
New Rappers
Lady Crap-a-lot
Bullet For My Valentine
A-holes who buys SUV's and crawls over bumps
The Creators of the Buggatti Veyron
Bobby Jindal

yeah no.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2011, 10:48:20 PM »

My next door neighbor.
Thanks for the reality check.  I needed it tonight. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Kaseykockroach
Cartoon Enthusiast and Muppet Fanatic
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2011, 10:55:35 PM »

There's no one that I myself would beat the s*** out of. I'm too skinny to do the deed.
Now I was able to pay someone to beat the s*** out of every living racist, sexist and homophobe, that'd be swell.

Closetshipper.deviantart.com

"You wanna be a genius, it's easy. All you gotta say is, everything stinks. Then you're never wrong."
Killer Bees

Never give up on love

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2011, 02:55:38 AM »

The Westboro Baptist Church. A organization that protests at the funerals of US soldiers who died in battle. They protest the soldiers for defending a country that supports the homosexual community. They believe soldiers are going to hell. They also protested the funerals of Heath Ledger for "Brokeback Mountain" and Elizabeth Edwards for being pro-gay marriage. They educate children on morals like "God hates fags" and "God hates the USA". They even make children of four or a little older sing in choirs about god hating homos and the USA. I wish a painful death upon these people. If I ever met one of these people I would assault them on the spot.
[/quote]

That's ridiculous.  I've never heard anything so ridiculous in my life.  Buggedout

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  people you would love to beat the s**t out of? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.