Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:28:31 PM
714349 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  coffee appreication thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: coffee appreication thread  (Read 8497 times)
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 11:52:31 AM »

Darksider,

Do you like your coffee dark like your name?

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 11:52:39 AM »

Coffee has very little effect on me.  For years, I drank it at work out of habit.  About 10 cups every day . . . maybe more.  But I only drank it at work.  If I was at home or on vacation, I would rarely drink coffee (maybe a cup with breakfast, but some days I didn't even have one cup).  I never noticed a difference if I had 10 cups or zero cups.  I can also drink coffee late at night and go right to sleep.  I've cut down quite a bit recently.  Sometimes I drink decaf or no coffee at all.  But I don't come anywhere near 10 cups a day anymore.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2011, 02:57:31 PM »

I was just about to post that.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2011, 03:53:59 PM »

Darksider,

Do you like your coffee dark like your name?
No but I like it black like my men.  (that joke never gets old to me)

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2011, 06:10:25 PM »

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/5-health-reasons-to-not-quit-coffee-2460820/

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2011, 09:11:41 AM »

Small | Large

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2011, 09:38:38 AM »

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
dean

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 01:48:42 AM »

My ode to coffee, well kinda.  Short film I did a few months ago:

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2011, 04:52:35 AM »

Coming from an Eastern European family full of mad, chauvinistic violent ethnic nutballs, I grew up on coffee.  Been drinking the thick Turkish coffee in demi-tasse cups since I was about 12 years old.  And I mean coffee so thick you could stand up your spoon in it.  Thumbup

One thing that always brings a smile to my face:  a well made cup of coffee.

One that that always makes me scream with rage:  a badly made cup of coffee.

Living in this country we are absolutely spoiled for choice when it comes to good coffee.  Even the tiniest little hole in the wall street coffee cart serves up a cup that the Gods themselves would weep over.

Okay, so I'm waxing lyrical a little, but it's no word of a lie.  I always buy my own beans and brew a pot at home.  So if any of you are at my end the world, you're very welcome at my place to try a smashing cuppa joe.  Cheers

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2011, 05:01:29 AM »

Coming from an Eastern European family full of mad, chauvinistic violent ethnic nutballs, I grew up on coffee.  Been drinking the thick Turkish coffee in demi-tasse cups since I was about 12 years old.  And I mean coffee so thick you could stand up your spoon in it.  Thumbup

When I was in Turin in 2003 for a conference, they served coffee so strong and dark you could dye your socks in it.  Buggedout It was good though but the Fanta orange they served tasted like p*ss.  Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2011, 05:11:06 AM »

When I was in Turin in 2003 for a conference, they served coffee so strong and dark you could dye your socks in it.  Buggedout It was good though but the Fanta orange they served tasted like p*ss.  Buggedout Buggedout

Okay Trevor, I don't even want to know how you know what p*ss tastes like  TeddyR 

For my own sanity's sake I'll just pretend it's one of those logical assumption  things  BounceGiggle

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2011, 09:58:19 AM »

I'm more of a Hot Chocolate person.

Same here, though I do like some PJ's frozen blends-http://www.pjscoffee.com/coffee

Nasty foul smelling stuff . . . give me DR PEPPER, the true nectar of the gods!!!! Cheers

I like Dr Pepper as well, but I like Barq's Root Beer just a tad bit more. Twirling

yeah no.
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2011, 01:35:24 PM »

One thing that always brings a smile to my face:  a well made cup of coffee.

One that that always makes me scream with rage:  a badly made cup of coffee.

Living in this country we are absolutely spoiled for choice when it comes to good coffee.  Even the tiniest little hole in the wall street coffee cart serves up a cup that the Gods themselves would weep over.

Okay, so I'm waxing lyrical a little, but it's no word of a lie.  I always buy my own beans and brew a pot at home.  So if any of you are at my end the world, you're very welcome at my place to try a smashing cuppa joe.  Cheers

Whimper.... Forget  Manard's fascination, I'm hooked.  Anatomy is anatomy, coffee is forever.

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2011, 01:37:09 PM »

I the strip of civilization from Eugene Oregon to VAncouver BC, sublime coffee is easily available, and I don't mean in stores featuring a badly drawn mermaid iover the door. 

Coffee, fog, fruit and beer, its why I live where I do.
-Ed

Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2011, 01:49:45 PM »

I the strip of civilization from Eugene Oregon to VAncouver BC, sublime coffee is easily available, and I don't mean in stores featuring a badly drawn mermaid iover the door. 

Coffee, fog, fruit and beer, its why I live where I do.
-Ed

Those are all reasons why I love the PNW. I do want to move there one day. The microbrews I drank steadily while in Portland and Eugene were wonderful.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  coffee appreication thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.