Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:31:37 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Teachers you HATE/HATED « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Teachers you HATE/HATED  (Read 15006 times)
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 08:42:12 AM »

my current English III teacher- She always loses my stuff.  Thumbdown

I can't tell you how many teachers I've had that lose my papers.  Lookingup

I had an art teacher in high school who 'lost' several of my projects.  A classmate who babysat for her later told me that at least one was framed and hanging on the wall in her house.   Hatred

Well, if she put it on her wall is must have been good.  Smile

Afterward, I tried to take it a a compliment - really I did.  But I wanted it back and she knew how frantic I was when it went missing.  She told me to check the lost-and-found.  I looked for weeks.  I'm not even sure she left my name on it.  (Sigh) The woman had problems.

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 08:50:51 AM »

My fifth grade teacher who I didn't really "HATE" all the time per se.  However, he was a bit d!ckish.  I recall him keeping me after class several times so I could learn how to write neatly.  Guess what A-Hole, I still write sloppy, HA HA!

One semester in college I was having some awful personal issues.  To make it worse I had the WORST science teacher I've ever encountered.  Our "labs" consisted of making a model of a cell using string, cardboard paper and cheerios.  WTF, were we in 1st grade????

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 08:54:13 AM »

To make it worse I had the WORST science teacher I've ever encountered.  Our "labs" consisted of making a model of a cell using string, cardboard paper and cheerios. 

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2011, 08:57:52 AM »

One more popped into my mind.  My 7th grade biology teacher.  Simply because the d!ckhead ripped up one of my most oldest MAD magazines in front of the class.  Um hello A-Hole...that was my property. 

DarkSider's Realm

Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2011, 08:58:29 AM »

To make it worse I had the WORST science teacher I've ever encountered.  Our "labs" consisted of making a model of a cell using string, cardboard paper and cheerios. 

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle TeddyR
Oh Trev, how I wish I were kidding about that. 

DarkSider's Realm

Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 09:10:41 AM »

I'm on the fence with this one: the same HS art teacher had us listen to Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band in its entirety, every Friday, for TWO YEARS.  Buggedout  To this day, I don't know if I feel grateful or abused.  There IS such a thing as too much of a good thing!

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, 09:15:42 AM »

I'm on the fence with this one: the same HS art teacher had us listen to Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band in its entirety, every Friday, for TWO YEARS.  Buggedout  To this day, I don't know if I feel grateful or abused.  There IS such a thing as too much of a good thing!

You just reminded me of something: our art teacher in my first year of high school played the album 'Easter' by the Patti Smith Band over and over and over ~ that lovely cover with Ms Smith's VERY hairy underarms.  Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
macabre
Bad Movie Lover

I'M COMING FOR YOU!

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2011, 03:40:59 PM »

hi
You guys are aware that i am a headteacher for a local Special Needs School.
I am heavily influenced by my son but one particular teacher at my high school was such a bully that i swore that if i ever became a teacher i would not teach in the same manner this teacher did.
He would cane your ass then ask you for an apology,he would wrap your knuckles with the board duster then get you to write a story about how pain affects your judgement.

This guy is now a Grandfather and his Grandson is in my School,he is the most pleasent and polite person you could ever hope to meet and we quite often talk about his time as a teacher..

GEEZ! I NEVER REALISED A BRAIN WEIGHED SO MUCH.
WHY HAVE YOU GOT A KNIFE IN YOUR HAND? I HAVEN'T IT'S IN YOUR CHEST.
A MARATHON! MY WIFE COULDN'T RUN A BATH WITHOUT FEELING TIRED.
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2011, 05:20:37 PM »

One I thought of today actually.  One of my professors who I have no idea  how we got his job.  He was an extreme left winger to the point of bringing his politics to class.  That and was beyond arrogant towards the students.  He'd insist on solid CSI-like evidence if you were out sick from class or heaven forbid actually had problems getting there.  Just a plain d!ck extremist who thought his brain was priceless.    Thumbdown
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 05:23:40 PM by The DarkSider » Logged

DarkSider's Realm

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2011, 05:23:44 PM »

my first grade teacher- So there was this kid who kept choking me for...... Question Hatred and every time I went to tell on him, she just ignored me. Well, I wanted to get revenge on him, which I did, but then she wrote me up and got me Suspended! Hatred Hatred

yeah no.
falloutfreak
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2011, 08:17:14 PM »

my vice principal ms. svenby - I swear, she would always find someexcuse to get me into Saturday school or the like, I find that she was out to get me because I refused to be the same lemming that every other student was in that school.  I swear I also saw her stalking me at the county fair because she thought I was up to no good.
(I have anger issues)

"War... War never changes."
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2011, 10:48:50 PM »

I had an abusive pr**k for a teacher in grade school.  I hope he's dead now.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Teachers you HATE/HATED « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.