Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:57:26 AM
714357 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Noob forum member -- Not a Robot. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Noob forum member -- Not a Robot.  (Read 5988 times)
RD
Bad Movie Lover

I make the bad movies.

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 09:46:43 AM »

Also Raffine, that is a hilarious review especially " Not ONCE will you get the feeling that these "actors" are paying attention to anything other than the cue cards that were doubtlessly being held off camera."

=== ===
           Go Robo!
SPazzo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My kinda toy...

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 11:07:02 AM »

Welcome aboard RD. Cheers  I love the new avatar, by the way. TeddyR
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 11:19:48 AM »

Always nice to see an anonymous poster sign up and take a more active part in the board. Thumbup

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 09:52:34 AM »

Ah, squirrels are decent. They are okay with me. The black squirrels are hard to scare around here, but gray and brown ones usually just run in fear from me. Wink

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
dean
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2011, 02:17:58 AM »

Welcome RD!

Looking forward to seeing your flick on vimeo [its buffering as we speak.] Being a film student myself it's always good to see a few more in the industry bang on over here!

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
RD
Bad Movie Lover

I make the bad movies.

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2011, 05:48:22 AM »

Welcome RD!

Looking forward to seeing your flick on vimeo [its buffering as we speak.] Being a film student myself it's always good to see a few more in the industry bang on over here!

Thank you dean, and thanks for your feedback on Rust Valley.  Anyone else here into science fiction, i suggest heading into the pros/novice forum.

=== ===
           Go Robo!
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2011, 12:25:07 AM »

And I swear I am not a spambot programmed to sell high end shoes or golf clubs...

... How do we know this guy isn't a spambot programmed to sell low end shoes or golf clubs ... or possibly breakdancing Robocop merchandise?

I don't trust him. 
RD
Bad Movie Lover

I make the bad movies.

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2011, 06:03:38 AM »

... How do we know this guy isn't a spambot programmed to sell low end shoes or golf clubs ... or possibly breakdancing Robocop merchandise?

So you don't want a break dancing, battery operated Robert Cop? Only $15.99!! Don't wait, call today!

=== ===
           Go Robo!
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2011, 09:50:56 AM »

The line reading (I refuse to call it acting) is uniformly awful. This is a collection of deadbeat dads and strippers pretending to be in a movie between cans of Schlitz. The camera work is drunken father shooting vacation film quality and while the special effects are okay the scariest effect is the breast augmentation scars in the nude scene.

The story is awful, the sets are from a haunted Halloween put on by ADHD middle school students and once again the line reading (remember this is not acting anymore than sinking to the bottom of a pool is swimming) is distracting beyond mere words. Avoid.

The script sucks, and the performances are uniformly awful. Not ONCE will you get the feeling that these "actors" are paying attention to anything other than the cue cards that were doubtlessly being held off camera. (Just listen to the way one guy drones "Oh, baby...that feels so good" during a sex scene. Come on, if you can't even fake THAT convincingly, then there's no hope for you!) The characters spend so much time screaming and yelling at each other that I couldn't wait for the killer to wipe them all out just so they'd shut the hell up.
Sadly, that describes well over a dozen movies I've seen. 
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2011, 05:24:57 PM »

Welcome to posting on the website. If you enjoy reading it so much i'm sure you'll enjoy this!

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Noob forum member -- Not a Robot. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.