Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:32:31 AM
714355 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  This just occurred to me . . . « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: This just occurred to me . . .  (Read 8093 times)
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2011, 09:41:46 AM »

If too many of us were to be in the same location at once the space time continuum would collapse in on itself.

That or it would be a too tempting target for Menard to pass up. 

I would actually like that to happen ~ all of us to meet, that is, not the space time continuum to go kablooiey.  Smile

Okay.  I suggest we all meet at the mall around 6:00.

I'm flattered that you would consider coming to my mall, Burgo. Touched, really.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2011, 09:44:24 AM »

If too many of us were to be in the same location at once the space time continuum would collapse in on itself.

I would actually like that to happen ~ all of us to meet, that is, not the space time continuum to go kablooiey.  Smile

I'm flattered that you would consider coming to my mall, Burgo. Touched, really.

How about these malls:

www.brooklynmall.co.za
www.menlyn.co.za

Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2011, 10:02:54 AM »

How about these malls:

www.brooklynmall.co.za
www.menlyn.co.za

Wink

Will she be there?

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2011, 12:45:03 PM »

How about these malls:

www.brooklynmall.co.za
www.menlyn.co.za

Wink

Will she be there?

I was there and she was there, but nobody else showed up.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Hammock Rider

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2011, 01:39:11 PM »

I think most of the contributors to this website are more interesting and likeable than many people I know in "real life."  I must be hanging around with the wrong crowd.   Bluesad

I have to say that this is a most agreeable forum. "Poster's Rage" has spread like a rash all over the internet but we don't have that here. It's sort of a haven and I think the members all appreciate that.

On the other hand if we all had to live with each other...???  No one on this forum can smell my stinky socks, has to trip over my cluttered books or deal with any of my annoying little quirks on a constant basis. We interact at our own personal comfort level. If we all lived together "Big Brother style" there might be a honeymoon period but once that was over, who knows?  Ghouck would probably leave bacon everywhere, Indiana would clutter the house with his fan letters to Anne Hathaway and arrow heads, Circus would leave clown make-up on all the bath towels and of course the ladies would leave their panyhose hanging from all the shower curtain rods. And the space /time continuum would go Blooey. Hopefully that would happen before Trevor's underwear escaped from their special lead/titanium hamper.

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2011, 03:01:46 PM »

I also sometimes go to the following forum:

http://www.thesession.org/discussions/

It's a resource for people who like to play Irish session music, finding sessions in their area, and also just discussing aspects of Irish traditional music. Talk about a site of caustic discussions. A bunch of provincial curmudgeons who will take pretty much ANY topic and turn it into a bitter debate. I still go there on occasion because sometimes somebody has something useful to say about a subject I have interest in, but I generally don't post much anymore because they such a bunch of grumpy people.

This site is light years better in that respect.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2011, 07:18:35 PM »

... and of course the ladies would leave their panyhose hanging from all the shower curtain rods.

But I rarely wear pantyhose!...you'd be far more likely to be tripping over my boots, chaps and whips...
 BounceGiggle

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2011, 07:29:24 PM »

How about these malls:

www.brooklynmall.co.za
www.menlyn.co.za

Wink

Will she be there?

She wasn't in the Food Court, was she?

yeah no.
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2011, 08:00:09 PM »

I'm kinda upfront about my movie tastes and will pretty much just start talking about a movie out of no where. So most people know that thing about me.

Paquita

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2011, 08:44:40 PM »

... and of course the ladies would leave their panyhose hanging from all the shower curtain rods.

But I rarely wear pantyhose!...you'd be far more likely to be tripping over my boots, chaps and whips...
 BounceGiggle

No pantyhose from me either!  But I do leave bras hanging on the doorknobs... those are probably Circus' panthose.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2011, 11:34:41 AM »

Was that you in front of the Hot Topic wearing the World of Warcraft t-shirt? two things dude: 1) There are kleenex for that 2) If you were that hungry, there were tons of places to buy real food from instead of eating THAT.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2011, 11:35:46 AM »

Was that you in front of the Hot Topic wearing the World of Warcraft t-shirt? two things dude: 1) There are kleenex for that 2) If you were that hungry, there were tons of places to buy real food from instead of eating THAT.
No that was me and I'm sorry.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Used Meathook
Templar Knight in Training
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2011, 11:59:20 AM »

What was crazy were the days prior to online forums and whatnot. When you met a bad-movie fan in real life, it was like finding a long lost brother. lol.

I remember I was at the video store once and it was only me and one other dude in the horror section. We got to talking about what was better...Mutant Hunt or Robot Holocaust. That video store had a full lineup of Tim Kincaid films among other "gems". ha!
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2011, 01:58:51 PM »

What was crazy were the days prior to online forums and whatnot. When you met a bad-movie fan in real life, it was like finding a long lost brother. lol.

I remember I was at the video store once and it was only me and one other dude in the horror section. We got to talking about what was better...Mutant Hunt or Robot Holocaust. That video store had a full lineup of Tim Kincaid films among other "gems". ha!

I'll raise my glass to that one.  Cheers

I still meet bad movie fans from time to time in places like our local Gamestop and a few other places. Either I'll mention a movie, or he\she will, and it opens the door to a great talk about movies and the inevitable "I miss *this"* decade" or  "I miss *this* old late night horror show that played on Saturday."  Wink

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2011, 05:04:37 AM »

Hopefully that would happen before Trevor's underwear escaped from their special lead/titanium hamper.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  This just occurred to me . . . « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.