Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:10:22 PM
714319 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The final Twilight film. This s**t is almost over! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: The final Twilight film. This s**t is almost over!  (Read 13456 times)
Archivist
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2011, 02:43:26 AM »

I've been watching vampire movies for as long as I can remember, from the classic Hammer movies to the surprisingly good Wes Craven's Dracula 2000.  I was suckered by the imagery for Twilight and was brutally disappointed when I realized that it was not a vampire movie, but a teenage chick flick with vampires in it.  Oh my gaaaaaah!

It took me about ten minutes, but I rolled with it and sort of enjoyed it for what it was.  A teenage chick flick, another take on starcrossed lovers, an exploration of the loneliness of a 'boy' who can never love without the danger of killing his mate.  Yeah, utter tosh, but I had to rationalize it somehow.  TeddyR

Coming soon to a theatre near you: Twilight Ferox, Night of the Living Twilight, I Spit On Your Twilight, and The Twilight Chainsaw Massacre...

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
claws
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2011, 03:24:24 AM »

I thought the first one wasn't too bad, its a well made entertaining little movie. s**t hit the fan when the sequel came out but I had already lost interest in watching any of those.
Not sure why everyone is upset. Nobody is forcing you to watch Twilight movies and I wouldn't care less if they stop or continue for eternity.
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2011, 09:48:31 AM »

I've said it before, they're bad movies with a budget. That's all they really are. And "bad" movies are just like "good" movies: some are entertaining to watch to some people and some aren't. I had the same attitude toward these horrible movies that most here seem to have at first, but I've come to actually watch them when they come around for free and can tolerate them because, at the core, they are just bad films with performances and dialogue that I can laugh at.

I used to be an old bad movie snob, reluctant to watch any bad movies after, say, the early 80's at the latest. I've evolved past that. Now I can watch new bad movies with no problem. Funny, my wife actually bought into Twilight just a little bit at first, but now she actually watches them from the bad movie perspective now, so, like Charlie Sheen, I'm WINNING!

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
66Crush
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2011, 11:36:48 PM »

I'd like to see it end just so Kristen Stewart can make more great movies like "The Runaways." Her other work is much better. She's too good an actress to be saying stupid lines like "your my vampire boyfriend." If you haven't seen "The Runaways," her portrayal of Joan Jett is so good I forgot I wasn't really watching Joan Jett.
Kaseykockroach
Cartoon Enthusiast and Muppet Fanatic
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2011, 12:31:12 PM »

Meh. People will find something else just as stupid to fawn over soon enough. It's a cycle.

Closetshipper.deviantart.com

"You wanna be a genius, it's easy. All you gotta say is, everything stinks. Then you're never wrong."
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2011, 02:58:48 PM »

I'd like to see it end just so Kristen Stewart can make more great movies like "The Runaways." Her other work is much better. She's too good an actress to be saying stupid lines like "your my vampire boyfriend." If you haven't seen "The Runaways," her portrayal of Joan Jett is so good I forgot I wasn't really watching Joan Jett.
I agree whole heartedly.  Bella is an empty soul of a character. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2011, 08:48:07 PM »

Isn't this ripping off of the new Harry Potter movie, the last one being into two parts?  Buggedout Damn you Twilight, Be creative!
Meh. People will find something else just as stupid to fawn over soon enough. It's a cycle.

It's called Little Red.

yeah no.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2011, 08:44:08 AM »

Isn't this ripping off of the new Harry Potter movie, the last one being into two parts?  Buggedout Damn you Twilight, Be creative!

It's called Little Red.

Little Red? That existed?

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The final Twilight film. This s**t is almost over! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.