Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:07:31 AM
713398 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Chalk and Cheese, « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chalk and Cheese,  (Read 2991 times)
macabre
Bad Movie Lover

I'M COMING FOR YOU!

« on: March 19, 2011, 01:50:29 PM »

hi
I have a younger brother as well as two older sisters.
If you did not know us you would never associate my brother with me,I love rock music,he hates it,i love horror movies,motorbikes and walking my dog.He hates rock music can't stand horror movies and hates walking in short we are like chalk and cheese.
My elder of my two sisters has long red hair and is a bit of a hippy she is always busy doing something and has a quirky nature,my other sister has dark hair is very prim and proper and has no musical tastes,in short they are like chalk and cheese.

Do you have any brothers or sisters who have nothing whatsoever in common with you and do you fight with each other like we used to do?

GEEZ! I NEVER REALISED A BRAIN WEIGHED SO MUCH.
WHY HAVE YOU GOT A KNIFE IN YOUR HAND? I HAVEN'T IT'S IN YOUR CHEST.
A MARATHON! MY WIFE COULDN'T RUN A BATH WITHOUT FEELING TIRED.
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Never give up on love

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 12:20:33 AM »

I have two sisters.  The youngest one is great (36 years old).  Physically we are very different.  She has short straight brown hair cut in a stylish bob, I have long curly red hair.  I am 5" 7", hourglass figure, quite bosomy.  She's 5' 5" and very slim like Nicole Kidman.  She's way more fun and happy than I am and intuitive whereas I'm logical and practical and quite serious.  She's very clever and has a degree in Early Childhood Education and I never met a person who didn't like her.  We get along like a house on fire and I'm very glad we are sisters.

The middle sister is very different again.  She's 40 years old, hugely bosomed, about 5' 2", black hair, dark eyes, olive skin and a mole above her lip like Marilyn Monroe.  She's spent most of her life thinking she is MM but failing miserably.  She's always thought the best way to get men to love her is to act like the Paris Hilton bimbo "I don't know anything, I'm just a girl" schtick.  Makes me sick.

She is nasty and back stabby and totally spoiled and entitled and victimy.  She thinks the world owes her everything and is only happy when she makes someone else's life a total misery.  I stopped speaking to her about 4 years ago when she stabbed me in the back for the final time and after 40 +years of trying to be friends with her, I gave up for my own sanity.

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 12:42:27 AM »

I have two sisters.  The youngest one is great (36 years old).  Physically we are very different.  She has short straight brown hair cut in a stylish bob, I have long curly red hair.  I am 5" 7", hourglass figure, quite bosomy.  She's 5' 5" and very slim like Nicole Kidman.  She's way more fun and happy than I am and intuitive whereas I'm logical and practical and quite serious.  She's very clever and has a degree in Early Childhood Education and I never met a person who didn't like her.  We get along like a house on fire and I'm very glad we are sisters.

The middle sister is very different again.  She's 40 years old, hugely bosomed, about 5' 2", black hair, dark eyes, olive skin and a mole above her lip like Marilyn Monroe.  She's spent most of her life thinking she is MM but failing miserably.  She's always thought the best way to get men to love her is to act like the Paris Hilton bimbo "I don't know anything, I'm just a girl" schtick.  Makes me sick.

She is nasty and back stabby and totally spoiled and entitled and victimy.  She thinks the world owes her everything and is only happy when she makes someone else's life a total misery.  I stopped speaking to her about 4 years ago when she stabbed me in the back for the final time and after 40 +years of trying to be friends with her, I gave up for my own sanity.

Wow. Your blantant honesy never ceases to impress me. I have a step brother who may be a serial killer. I don't want to go into details here-because it's not a proven fact-I know he is-my sister Brenda knows it too-so does Dad and my stepma Mary Jo. I mentioned it on Facebook-because my cousin Stacy wanted to get in touch with Jimmy-and I warned her-now Dad wont talk to me because I talked about it on line. He's a psychopathic nut-been that way since we were kids. I KNOW! He kills. He told me so-and so did his ex wife. I told the cops-they dont believe me.I'm just an old drunk cartoonist-a weirdo.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 03:23:04 AM »

Wow. Your blantant honesy never ceases to impress me. I have a step brother who may be a serial killer. I don't want to go into details here-because it's not a proven fact-I know he is-my sister Brenda knows it too-so does Dad and my stepma Mary Jo. I mentioned it on Facebook-because my cousin Stacy wanted to get in touch with Jimmy-and I warned her-now Dad wont talk to me because I talked about it on line. He's a psychopathic nut-been that way since we were kids. I KNOW! He kills. He told me so-and so did his ex wife. I told the cops-they dont believe me.I'm just an old drunk cartoonist-a weirdo.

Thanks RC.  Smile  Although being honest sometimes gets me into really big trouble.  It's only because I can't live in ignorance especially if I know something.

That's pretty awful about your step brother.  Unfortunately what you know and what you can prove are sometimes two very different things.  The best thing to do is just avoid him and if you know someone who is about to meet him, give them the heads up.

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 07:56:10 AM »

Oddly my bro is almost exactly like me personality wise.  Same sick sense of humor and outlook on life.  However he's much shorter than me.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 09:11:17 AM »

I have two younger sisters.  I fought with the older of the two a lot when we were teenagers, but I always got along fine with the younger.  Now that we're all in our 40s we get along fine.  We have always had vastly different tastes, but we're a pretty close family.  Both of my sistes still live in the same town as my parents and I live just a few towns away.  So it isn't difficult for us to get together.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 03:41:30 PM by The Burgomaster » Logged

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 02:13:21 PM »

I have nothing in common with the rest of my family except CNBC finance stuff. It's quite comical.
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 02:20:08 PM »

I have little in common with most people, my family is not exception. I love them dearly, however, and I don't fight with them much. I don't talk to them much anymore either, but that's due to a certain series of events.

My family used to be a wonderful, loving, supportive clan. Then my step-father passed away a little over two years ago. When he passed, I came to realize real quick just how amazing a father figure he was and what what a glue he was in out family. Once he was gone, my family fell apart. There was some drama over my mother moving on a little too quickly for some of my sibs taste and finding a man for companionship. It never bothered me, but the rest of the family saw as disrespectful of his memory and lots of stupid fighting took place, and now everyone is just bitter and distant. My poor wife thought she was marrying into a sane and wonderful family, and then watched everything implode.

Anymore, I just concentrate on my own little family. They are everything to me, and so that's what I focus on, along with bad movies.

But it does still break my heart when I think about it.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Couchtr26

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 06:17:19 PM »

I have a brother that personality wise isn't too different but physically is very different.  You wouldn't think we were related. 

I have dark hair, darker complexion, and darker eyes. 

He is blond, fair complexion and fair eyes. 

We have an interesting family background.  He inherited what I guess were Scandinavian traits.  (Family's closet tie to Europe is Sweden.)  I, on the other hand, inherited more from the Native American parts of our family.  Not that it is a problem on anything just curious that one came out making you focus on one side and the other the other side.  We fight quite a bit but it is more because we are similar and that similarity can be grating. 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 08:57:25 PM by Couchtr26 » Logged

Ah, the good old days.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2011, 10:16:17 PM »

My younger brother grew up in my shadow, always trying to outdo my accomplishments to outshine me.  As a result of his competitiveness  he's been much more "conventionally successful" in life, whereas I could care less about achievement and am happy as long as I have a roof over my head and a bad movie in the DVD player.  We fought as kids but we're friends now.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Chalk and Cheese, « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.