Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:36:25 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What can you do that most other people cannot do? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: What can you do that most other people cannot do?  (Read 21700 times)
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Never give up on love

« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2011, 07:11:56 AM »

I can read Tarot cards with a fair amount of accuracy.

Could I ask you seriously to do a reading for me? I've always wanted to know what my future holds.  Smile

Sure thing honey.  Just tell me what you want to know.  Each question is a separate reading and I can do as many as you like  Thumbup

One of the questions I wouldn't ask is "Will my crappy undies ever be clean?"  Wink (as if they ever were)

1. My health is a major problem for me and I would like to know if it will improve ~ we're talking mental issues here.
2. I don't know if this can be answered but: Is my Dad at peace where he is?
3. Will my finances improve?

Okay I will get onto those questions for you and send the answers toyour hotmail account.

Thanks for those, KB: all received and they really helped too.  Smile

YOu're welcome, sweetie.  It always makes me happy when my readings help people.  It means my skills are getting better.  Cheers

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2011, 06:27:50 AM »

I know a hell of about cars- and I'm 16! TongueOut

Without looking it up, what are the ten different displacements the small block Chevy V8 engine was available in?

262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327. 350, 400.

How many of those were made by simply by combining parts from two different SBC motors?

302 was made by putting a 283 crank in a 327 block, a 307 was made by putting a 327 crank in a 283 block.

Which one was the only one NOT internally balanced?

The 400.

What is the easiest way to tell the difference between a Ford 9" rear end and a Ford 8" rear end without taking it apart?

You can fit a deepwell socket on EVERY bolt holding the 3rd member in on a 9" but not an 8".

What is unique to the Chevy 'w' series motors?

They are the only engines made where the deck surface is NOT square to the cylinder bore.

What was the first passenger car engine to make 1 horsepower per cubic inch of displacement?

There were 3 advanced (for the time) safety features that were left off the Ford Pinto that may well have made it one of the safest cars or the time, what were they?

Anti-lock brakes, airbags, and bladderized fuel cells.

What do the numbers that make up a tire configuration mean. For Example 275/75R17

None of these are relevant to modern cars.. . .

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2011, 10:01:02 AM »

I know a hell of about cars- and I'm 16! TongueOut

Without looking it up, what are the ten different displacements the small block Chevy V8 engine was available in?

262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327. 350, 400.

How many of those were made by simply by combining parts from two different SBC motors?

302 was made by putting a 283 crank in a 327 block, a 307 was made by putting a 327 crank in a 283 block.

Which one was the only one NOT internally balanced?

The 400.

What is the easiest way to tell the difference between a Ford 9" rear end and a Ford 8" rear end without taking it apart?

You can fit a deepwell socket on EVERY bolt holding the 3rd member in on a 9" but not an 8".

What is unique to the Chevy 'w' series motors?

They are the only engines made where the deck surface is NOT square to the cylinder bore.

What was the first passenger car engine to make 1 horsepower per cubic inch of displacement?

There were 3 advanced (for the time) safety features that were left off the Ford Pinto that may well have made it one of the safest cars or the time, what were they?

Anti-lock brakes, airbags, and bladderized fuel cells.

What do the numbers that make up a tire configuration mean. For Example 275/75R17

None of these are relevant to modern cars.. . .

no, but more of the carb cars. Also, home made dragsters! TeddyR

yeah no.
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2011, 11:56:00 PM »

I can destroy anything in under fifteen seconds...
 BounceGiggle

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2011, 02:13:41 AM »

I can destroy anything in under fifteen seconds...
 BounceGiggle

Guys that fall under the "could break an anvil with a q-tip" category seem retarded.

Women that fall under that category seem kinda sexy.

. . . Or maybe it's just the Tequila talking. . .

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

WildHoosier09
I'm the one who looks like he can use a keyboard
Bad Movie Lover

I've got to find out what causes this and put a st

« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2011, 06:27:59 AM »

I grew up in a woods and we had a wood burning stove so I did a fair amount of cutting wood when I was a kid/youth. Yesterday I cut down a 7 truncked (very split open/branchy) 25foot tall tree that was within about 20 feet of clearance between my neighbors pines and my power lines (maybe only 15ft up) which the tree was leaning over. My equipment - ladder, rope, bowsaw, pruning saw, loppers.  An addept reader would notice the lack of a chainsaw. This was a slow process involving cutting a wedge out of  the non-powerline side of the tree, tying a rope to it, and slightly counter-cutting it followed by pulling the tree with the rope. I didn't want to go to fast but I would like to mention that I got the tree down without damaging my neighbors pines (ok, not too much, nothing she will notice) or ending up in the newspaper under the heading "local idiot knocks out power to town".  Cheers

I must say I'm pretty impressed with some of the car knowledge on this board. I must admit I'm not that good at cars (e.g. I know how they work but I don't have the various engines, models, etc. memorized). My dad couldn't pass this test for Fords but he could for VW's and porshe's (he's a huge fan of German cars and used to run a shop as a side job where he would work on them, this was back in the 70's/80's when he was the only guy in town who had a set of metric wrenches). He actually told me last weekend 

The only difference between zombies and toddlers is one is cuter than the other.
WildHoosier09
I'm the one who looks like he can use a keyboard
Bad Movie Lover

I've got to find out what causes this and put a st

« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2011, 06:33:09 AM »

Ouch, midsentence posting and posted... as I was saying: My dad told me last weekend (with tears in his eyes) he has to buy an American SUV for his next car because he's having trouble getting into the cars he used to as he's getting older.

The only difference between zombies and toddlers is one is cuter than the other.
Paquita

« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2011, 09:39:48 AM »

This isn't something I can DO really, but I think I have the oiliest skin in the world.  I tried looking it up to see if there was a record for it and I couldn't find one.  I don't think anyone wants to record these things. 
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2011, 10:11:05 AM »

This isn't something I can DO really, but I think I have the oiliest skin in the world.  I tried looking it up to see if there was a record for it and I couldn't find one.  I don't think anyone wants to record these things. 

This reminds me of a popular insult from when I was a teenager.  YOU COULD GREASE A FRYING PAN WITH THAT FACE.  Of course, I would never say such a thing to you.  Mostly because you'd probably kill me with a voodoo doll or something.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2011, 12:53:28 AM »

This isn't something I can DO really, but I think I have the oiliest skin in the world.  I tried looking it up to see if there was a record for it and I couldn't find one.  I don't think anyone wants to record these things.  

This reminds me of a popular insult from when I was a teenager.  YOU COULD GREASE A FRYING PAN WITH THAT FACE.  Of course, I would never say such a thing to you.  Mostly because you'd probably kill me with a voodoo doll or something.

It'd be more fun to tease her for not being able to tread water anyways. "What's the matter? Aren't you FAT like the rest of us? You can't float, can you? Oh, you haven't eaten 6 slices of cheesecake every day for the last year, have you? Your beer-gut is pathetically small. What's the matter, is your cholesterol level within acceptable parameters? What's the matter, are you staying healthy because you're afraid of Heart Disease?"

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2011, 06:39:13 AM »

This reminds me of a popular insult from when I was a teenager.  YOU COULD GREASE A FRYING PAN WITH THAT FACE.  Of course, I would never say such a thing to you.  Mostly because you'd probably kill me with a voodoo doll or something.

She's got a "blood room" in her house - I wouldn't mess with her  Buggedout   TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2011, 06:42:38 AM »

Paquita's greasy face is fine with me and I like her just the way she is.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
venomx
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2011, 06:45:19 AM »

She's got a "blood room" in her house - I wouldn't mess with her  Buggedout   TeddyR

Ha. That's what I was thinking. (don't mess with her) Twirling
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2011, 03:39:03 PM »

Oddly enough, there IS a record for longest nipple hair. I saw it online, went and measured mine, and found mine were just as long as the record holder's. Someone has since beaten the record, so now I just have world-class nipple hair, not world-record nipple hair. Is that something I should really post online?

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Paquita

« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2011, 10:09:59 PM »

It'd be more fun to tease her for not being able to tread water anyways. "What's the matter? Aren't you FAT like the rest of us? You can't float, can you? Oh, you haven't eaten 6 slices of cheesecake every day for the last year, have you? Your beer-gut is pathetically small. What's the matter, is your cholesterol level within acceptable parameters? What's the matter, are you staying healthy because you're afraid of Heart Disease?"

I deserve to be teased about both.  Doesn't grease always float?

Oddly enough, there IS a record for longest nipple hair. I saw it online, went and measured mine, and found mine were just as long as the record holder's. Someone has since beaten the record, so now I just have world-class nipple hair, not world-record nipple hair. Is that something I should really post online?

Are we talking hair as in plural, or a single hair?  This is quite a claim, Derf.  I think we need a picture of you holding a ruler up to your nipple hair as proof.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What can you do that most other people cannot do? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.