Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:16:33 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Friday By Rebecca Black « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
Author Topic: Friday By Rebecca Black  (Read 94413 times)
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2011, 08:37:26 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/16/rebecca-black-friday-song-youtube-copyright-music-video-official/

Thats not fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun...

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2011, 01:25:54 PM »

Ah, but here we are, six pages later, still talking about it. Rebecca Black...WINNING!

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2011, 04:45:55 PM »

This is just tailer made for an episode of "Behind The Music".   BounceGiggle

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
venomx
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2011, 05:13:26 PM »

Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2011, 09:57:32 PM »

Ah, but here we are, six pages later, still talking about it. Rebecca Black...WINNING!
Eh whatever, she's appearing in Katie Perry videos.  She's the biggest winner who lost ever.

DarkSider's Realm

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2011, 09:59:58 PM »

Eh whatever, she's appearing in Katie Perry videos.  She's the biggest winner who lost ever.
Not to mention, her song was on Glee and covered by Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert and THE ROOTS.  The Roots of all people were involved.  A really talented group. Buggedout

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2011, 10:05:20 PM »

Not to mention, her song was on Glee and covered by Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert and THE ROOTS.  The Roots of all people were involved.  A really talented group. Buggedout
Society will always have a soft spot for an ultra FAIL.

DarkSider's Realm

InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2011, 08:59:46 PM »

I just saw the guys at Channel Awesome try singing the song.  Most of them can't actually get through the entire song without breaking down.

http://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/fridaymusicvid-5300656

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
voltron

« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2011, 02:17:49 AM »

it's official: i now want this song played at my funeral.  TeddyR

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2011, 07:29:23 AM »

it's official: i now want this song played at my funeral.  TeddyR

But will you sit in the front seat or the back seat of the hearse? Fun fun fun fun funeral.  Twirling

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2011, 09:45:05 AM »

Small | Large

Or the other point of view.
Small | Large
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 09:47:10 AM by AndyC » Logged

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2011, 12:52:47 PM »

Okay. I'm just going to say it. I'm becoming a big fan of Rebecca Black. I wanted to avoid her, but you people just couldn't leave it alone, could you? My defenses have broken down and now I'm finding myself listening to her all the time. I'm the biggest fan and it's all your fault.

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2011, 02:22:50 PM »

Okay. I'm just going to say it. I'm becoming a big fan of Rebecca Black. I wanted to avoid her, but you people just couldn't leave it alone, could you? My defenses have broken down and now I'm finding myself listening to her all the time. I'm the biggest fan and it's all your fault.

I actually like her song better than a whole lot of the stuff out these days.  It's quite catchy, which is about 1,000 times more than I can say for most of the Purina music chow they play on the radio.   TongueOut

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2011, 02:57:43 PM »

I actually like her song better than a whole lot of the stuff out these days.  It's quite catchy, which is about 1,000 times more than I can say for most of the Purina music chow they play on the radio.   TongueOut

True. I can't wait until her next single, entitled "LOL."

Some sample lyrics:

BFF
You make me LOL
When I get your text
I ROTFL

I think it's great how she can take a pop-culture phenomenon like that and put it into a song.

WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2011, 07:57:24 AM »

You and me are in the same boat, buddy. I actually still think the song is just... horrendous, but, hey, this is the BadMovies.org board... isn't it obvious that I love the horrendous? Seriously though, I find myself quite admiring and feeling affection towards Rebecca Black the person, if not Rebecca Black the singer. The whole debacle between her and Ark is a contributor to my changing feelings, I'm sure. Even from the beginning, it's obvious Ark was always just a pile of $#!% vanity press-esque teen-exploitation machine. Whether I like it or not, Black, in the interviews with her I've seen, has a surprising inherent likeability factor that is admittedly in opposition to the original image I had of her (that of a talentless spoiled vain wanna-be star... now, she seems to me more to be just a normal everyday girl of her age, albeit still mostly talentless).

By the way, after watching the "Hitler Defends Rebecca Black" video, I am now forced to say something I never thought I'd say: I completely agree with Hitler.

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Friday By Rebecca Black « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.