Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:37:02 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Friday By Rebecca Black « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Author Topic: Friday By Rebecca Black  (Read 94386 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2012, 12:20:55 PM »

OK, so my comments on her winning the GOP nomination were a little off.

I do hear that she is on the short list to be Mitt Romney's running mate, though.

The question is this though.  She is more qualified than Sarah Palin was for McCain?

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #121 on: April 23, 2012, 06:07:23 PM »

BLACK IS BACK! HALLELUJAH!

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #122 on: April 24, 2012, 05:57:04 PM »

F.A.I.L.
I revived it so because there's a song much, much worse than Friday, Flick  Lookingup

yeah no.
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2012, 06:04:21 PM »

F.A.I.L.
I revived it so because there's a song much, much worse than Friday, Flick  Lookingup

It ain't MY fail, friend. I'm not the one that keeps bringing the Rebecca Black thread back to the front page, I just make fun of the situation every time it does. I think it's perfectly fine to make fun of the badness of Rebecca Black. I just think it's hilarious that people talk about how much they can't stand her yet there is page after page of commentary. It seems to me the members of the board can't get ENOUGH of her.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #124 on: April 24, 2012, 07:05:26 PM »

F.A.I.L.

There are many, many, MANY songs worse than "Friday" by Rebecca Black. But there are few that are that bad AND that entertaining. "Friday" is the PLAN 9 of pop music in my book.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #125 on: April 24, 2012, 07:09:10 PM »

F.A.I.L.

There are many, many, MANY songs worse than "Friday" by Rebecca Black. But there are few that are that bad AND that entertaining. "Friday" is the PLAN 9 of pop music in my book.

What's funny is that all this time I have yet to hear the song. My amusement comes from that fact that I don't even HAVE to hear the song to marvel over the fact that there are 9 pages of commentary about it on badmovies.org. That to me is hilarity incarnate.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #126 on: April 24, 2012, 07:27:56 PM »

Hey, what can we say?
Once you try Black, you will never go back! TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #127 on: April 24, 2012, 07:30:30 PM »

"Friday" is the PLAN 9 of pop music in my book

I thought it was a part of Plan 9.

Pacman000
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2012, 09:43:30 AM »

Today feels like a Friday, so....

From what I've seen the video isn't that bad.  It has decent lighting, FX, etc.  The song is bad.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #129 on: May 08, 2012, 07:42:13 AM »

She has a new single out, she should thank the music gods for auto tune and pro tools.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #130 on: May 08, 2012, 08:46:25 PM »

F.A.I.L.

What's funny is that all this time I have yet to hear the song. My amusement comes from that fact that I don't even HAVE to hear the song to marvel over the fact that there are 9 pages of commentary about it on badmovies.org. That to me is hilarity incarnate.

well then, guess we have to tie you down with duct tape, and put Friday on 111, 100 more than 11.

yeah no.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #131 on: May 09, 2012, 07:41:45 AM »

She has a new single out, she should thank the music gods for auto tune and pro tools.
actually, my friend Alex said the auto tune is the reason she sounds so bad and that she can actually sing well.

Also, WHO MADE THIS A STICKY THREAD?!

yeah no.
Archivist

« Reply #132 on: May 12, 2012, 08:45:48 PM »

Oh, the terrible joys of Friday!  Rebecca Black, purest priestess of the chillaxing pre-weekend party!  Come, bestow upon us the wisdom of the Order of Days, the Making of Breakfast, and Choice of Seats!  And we, the Faithful of Nox, will celebrate thy blackest light unto the End of the Week!

Gather we now to muster our voices in the cry of the Friends of Rebecca!

FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN ...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 10:49:05 PM by Archivist » Logged

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #133 on: May 12, 2012, 10:24:27 PM »

I think I am going to shamelessy copy that!!! TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Archivist

« Reply #134 on: May 12, 2012, 11:26:28 PM »

Thanks, indianasmith!  TeddyR

Unlike most others who were prewarned of this song's badness, I inadvertantly came across Friday in one of those 'related videos' lists in YouTube.  The thumbnail made it look like another cute teen singer like Selena Gomez or somebody.  As the song progressed, I could not quite believe what I was hearing.  Surely a professionally produced song couldn't be that bad?  And the thousands of comments offering death threats and marriage were equally perplexing.  Little did I know I had stumbled across the infamous Rebecca Black.

I find the Bret Baker Slutty Friday song even funnier and more catchy.  I find myself singing 'wee wee ...  I just went wee wee ... and p**sed my paaaanties to-day' at the oddest times.  Everyone in the office has been subjected to Rebecca, and she has given me and my friends (fun fun fun fun) heaps of laughter.

Thanks, Rebecca!  Thanks, YouTube!

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Friday By Rebecca Black « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.