Main Menu

need your help concerning signature

Started by SpringZhang, March 30, 2011, 01:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpringZhang

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I find the signature a good way to show more about myself. But I don't know where I can set it? Are there any requirements for a new comer to have a signature? Thank you very much.

Mofo Rising

I don't think there are any posting requirements for a signature.

Click on the "Profile" button at the top of the screen. From there click on the "Forum Profile Information" option at the left of the screen. From there you should be able to change your picture, provide some personal info, and add a signature option.
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.

SpringZhang

Thank you for your reply! But I have looked over the "profile" section and have not found signature setting option. Under the "profile information" part, there are only summary, show stats, show posts. And under "modify profile" part, there's not a signature part for me to edit. Please bear with such a stupid new member...

Mofo Rising

You may be locked out from some of the functions until you have posted a significant number of times. Not many, five or ten or so.

Bit of a pain, but unfortunately the internet includes a large number of spammers. Post for a bit and you should be able to make personalized changes.
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.

SpringZhang

OK. I understand. I'll come to the forum frequently then and try to participate in the discussion actively. ^^

I admit that spammers are quite nasty...