Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:32:43 AM
714200 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Shakeology « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Shakeology  (Read 3827 times)
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: March 30, 2011, 03:53:29 PM »

Has anyone ever tried this?  I've been drinking it for a few months.  It tastes like dirt with chocolate mixed in.  Here are some of the ingredients:

* Blue green algae
* Pea fiber (not to be confused ith pee fiber)
* Barley grass
* Oatgrass
* Wheatgrass
* Grape seed extract

Doesn't that sound yummy?  Sometimes I fart after drinking it and I end up with "spin art" on my undies.  <~~ T.M.I.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 04:21:13 AM »

You're right.  That is too much information  Buggedout

What health benefits does this shake have?  Where did you find the recipe?  Why did you decide to try it?  Have you lost any weight from drinking it?

Enquiring minds want to know Cheers

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 06:58:59 AM »

You'd think that would add so much fiber to your diet that your poops would be like foundation stones. 

Oh god, I guess my days of maintaining a modicum of decorum have passed into history   BounceGiggle

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 09:07:10 AM »

You'd think that would add so much fiber to your diet that your poops would be like foundation stones.

I don't know. Maybe the algae has something to do with it? Just a guess. I really have no idea.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
The Burgomaster

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 09:07:57 AM »

You're right.  That is too much information  Buggedout

What health benefits does this shake have?  Where did you find the recipe?  Why did you decide to try it?  Have you lost any weight from drinking it?

Enquiring minds want to know Cheers

This is a product sold by the same company that makes the PX90 workout DVDs.  The health benefits are low-fat, good source of protein, lots of vitamins and anti-oxidants.  I have lost weight (but I've also been working out about 9 - 10 hours per week and using other supplements like whey protein and Myoplex, so I can't attribute it all to Shakeology . . . it's a combination of things).  One thing I CAN say is Shakeology has what they call a "3-day cleanse" where you drink 3 shakes per day and eat only a salad for dinner and I believe a piece of fruit each day for 3 days.  I have lost as much as 4 pounds in 3 days doing this.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 09:10:39 AM »

Doesn't that sound yummy?  Sometimes I fart after drinking it and I end up with "spin art" on my undies.  <~~ T.M.I.

Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout +  BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

I thought the "spin art" was my core function on here?  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Raffine

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 11:59:28 AM »

If you ask nicely the guy at CHECKERS will mix their chocolate and banana shakes together for you. That's pretty healthy, right?

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Paquita

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 06:11:48 PM »

Dirt and chocolate, huh?  I think I can make friends with that.  I like things that help me poop.
The Burgomaster

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 11:05:39 AM »

Dirt and chocolate, huh?  I think I can make friends with that.  I like things that help me poop.

This doesn't help you poop.  This makes you poop . . . sometimes when you least expect it.   Buggedout

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Shakeology « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.