Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:06:43 AM
713346 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Whos married? Whos not? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Whos married? Whos not?  (Read 13368 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: April 01, 2011, 06:13:09 PM »

I been married twice. The first time was a BIG mistake.....a horrible experiance. I had 2 children with the evil b***h. The second time was wonderful. Tara Sue.
Im single now-Tara died. But I sometimes wish I was married again. It's nice.
OK....so-are you married?

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
venomx
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 06:16:45 PM »

I was married back 3 years ago...

I'm getting married again, someday. I love the girl I'm with.

I gave her a promise ring and I told her someday I want to marry her, now she holds me to that!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 06:21:39 PM »

I be single.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 06:26:44 PM »

Nope. Don't think I ever will get maried either. I came within days of doing so back in 2006, but I had a huge bust up with my ex. We were still together, but the whole marriage thing went west and out the window. It was a lucky escape when I think about it now. We were too young though.

I don't know what the hell's going on at the moment, as women seem to either hate me or they want to mother me. Plus, I'm a fussy idiot as I can see a hundred supposedly "gorgeous" girls yet they'll do nothing for me. I seem to seek out particular people that I deem as being "special", then they mercilessly shoot me down.

I'm weird.

Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 06:27:59 PM »

I been married twice. The first time was a BIG mistake.....a horrible experiance. I had 2 children with the evil b***h. The second time was wonderful. Tara Sue.
Im single now-Tara died. But I sometimes wish I was married again. It's nice.
OK....so-are you married?

when you are ready for the third time, look me up! we can start a cult and i can be married to you and doggett; a perverse version of traditional mormons...

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 07:50:59 PM »

Married and hope to be for the rest of my life.  HOWEVER...and thats a big "however"...there is absolutely no friggin' way I'd EVER do it again nor even have any bit of anything resembling a relationship if my wife and I didn't make it.  I'd just want a few friends with benefits that I could walk away from once having our way with each other.  Yep, thats cold and this will really bake your noodles...I've told my wife this.  I simply don't like the drama BS relationships can cause.  Why can't people just shut up and f*ck.

When you get married you inherit a lot of baggage emotionally and literally.   Their problems become your problems hence you end up spending a lot of time miserable.  All of this "lets work through it together" I find is mostly movie and TV bullsh!t.  If one person isn't happy with something, you inherit the BS.  Still, the moments when your relationship is BS free prove to usually make up for it.

In other words, being married is a ton of work and requires an overload of tolerance for another person. If you can't handle that, I'd recommend not doing it ever.  

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
venomx
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 07:52:32 PM »

In other words, being married is a ton of work and requires an overload of tolerance for another person. If you can't handle that, I'd recommend not doing it ever.  

Words of wisdom. Thumbup
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 08:03:16 PM »

Words of wisdom. Thumbup
Thanks man and I know personally you've been around the bend on this topic.  

Let me say as a guy a lot of my misery has come from women.  I am not a misogynist but there are times I question if the other half in my past/current relationships were legally insane at times. personally I dislike relationship drama and for me 99% of the time it came from the other half.  My needs are simple, treat me with respect, do what you can to be nice to me and give me sex.  With women it seems I've argued a lot...mostly about nothing. instead of getting it on I have to argue with the other half over whether or not they "look good".  I just have no tolerance for that sh!t anymore and I think my wife is getting that hint.

Which brings me to this, why does it seem the nice guys get stomped on in relationships all the time while d!ckheads are spared the drama?  There are so many women I know that have total losers for mates yet they do everything for them.  Meanwhile the nice guys seem to have the b!tches.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 08:04:09 PM »

Been married to my best friend and childhood sweetheart for almost 27 years now.
I love her insanely; she's high maintenance but worth it!
However, I'm not cut out to live alone, and I don't believe in sex outside of marriage.
So if she croaks, I'm marrying Anne Hathaway.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 08:06:49 PM »

So if she croaks, I'm marrying Anne Hathaway.

BounceGiggle

Its always good to have a back up plan !  Cheers

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2011, 08:29:53 PM »

I seem to seek out particular people that I deem as being "special", then they mercilessly shoot me down.

I'm weird.

I feel your pain Circus.  I've been married twice but each time it ended badly and I was left scratching my head wondering what went wrong.  With each new relationship I'm hopeful and believe that I've learned my lessons from the previous one and I believe that I pick a different guy each time.  But to no avail.  It starts out well and then they suddenly realise they are emotionally unavailable and they run a mile.

My current beau, Sean is a case in point.  I haven't seen him for about 3 weeks, although we chat nearly every day.  He started shutting down over the last few months and one night we got drunk and I told him a few home truths about how I saw things and what I thought his problems were.  I only spoke the truth, but it must have been too much for him because it brought up a lot of issues from his past he hadn't dealt with and he freaked out.

So now he's trying to "get his head straight" and then I'm assuming we'll have The Talk and I'll find out how he feels and what he thinks.

I just don't know how things could go from being so wonderful and so right to such a stinking cesspit of angst and heartbreak in 5 months.  Buggedout

But if he breaks it off with me, I'm done with men.  I will never date again because I just couldn't go through the hearbreak again.  I'm way too old for that sh.i.te

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2011, 08:37:17 PM »

No, don't plan on getting married but I have been with the same girlfriend for over three years now.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
sideorderofninjas
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2011, 11:05:00 PM »

The one, the single, the unmarried...

SideOrderOfNinjas
http://www.sideorderofninjas.com

"Wielding useless trivia like a katana."
Couchtr26

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2011, 11:21:57 PM »

Single and probably will remain.  Not against the idea, but have trouble dealing with people over extended periods of time and people have problems dealing with me over extended periods of time.  I tend to make terrible choices that aggravate people at inappropriate moments.  I don't know.  I think having moved and other issues makes stability uncomfortable in a way.  I tend to like some change and have a bit of wanderlust at times. 

Ah, the good old days.
dean

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2011, 01:30:44 AM »

Not married, though may as well be, but other than the 'cool party' we don't feel like there's a need to make the plunge, even though it was pretty much discussed three months into our relationship.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Whos married? Whos not? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.