Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:22:54 AM
714230 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  INVADED BY CUTENESS!!!!!!!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: INVADED BY CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1628 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« on: April 06, 2011, 11:07:37 PM »

It's been a long time since we had a single mass kidding on my ranch.  After having 19 kids born in an 8 day period the week before Christmas a few years back, we had separated our male from the herd and only allowed him to breed one or two females at a time.  But the last week of October or so, last fall, Leon the Billy found a hole in the fence.  It was a week or more before I could find his escape hatch and wire it shut.  He apparently had a very, very good week.  We had two goats born last Monday, five on Thursday, one on Saturday, one on Sunday, one on Monday, and a set of TRIPLETS born today!  They are frisking around and bleating at each other and permeating the field with their overwhelming cuteness!  So if I cease posting in the near future, know that the Lilliputian satyrs have probably kidnapped me and sacrificed me to the Black Goat of the Wood with a Thousand Young . . .

They're coming for me . . . .

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 01:26:11 AM »

"I was brought right to the edge of reality that day, a sight no sane man could countenance.

As I watched the newly spawned kids playfully gamboling to the gently piping music of the spheres in that oversaturated grange my unprepared mind was overwhelmed by the unrelenting cuteness of this world. I admit I lost myself then; my only memories of that pleasant afternoon are but fleeting fragments...

I can remember hearing their playful, playful bleating, incandescent to my soul as they embraced the terrible beauty of being born.

We live in an island of ignorance in the midst of the heart-warming seas of adorableness, and it was not meant that we should voyage far...

I shall not see another of it's like..."

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 06:41:05 AM »

They're absolutely adorable   TeddyR  That billy sure has a one track mind   BounceGiggle

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Silverlady
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 06:43:24 AM »

They are so adorable!!

Hold onto your dreams ....
Paquita

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 06:57:32 PM »

I want a baby goat!  or a dog
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 08:59:28 PM »

soon they'll take over the world with cuteness. TongueOut

yeah no.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 10:44:33 PM »

The second I saw the word "cuteness" in the post title,I was turned off. Cuteness sickens me. "Ahhh-lookit the baby-aint he cute?" Little basterd is s**tting and spitting up formula all over the joint.Screaming his head off. That's damn cute,buddy.  Lookingup
BUT-I took a chance-and it was goats. Yes-I live in farn country-I like baby critters. THATS cute.  Thumbup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 11:06:50 PM »

I love goats!
My family has kept several goats over the years and they just got two baby black ones.  One of them likes me, the other doesn't.  I'll try to get near it and it runs away.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 12:23:03 AM »

I love goats!
My family has kept several goats over the years and they just got two baby black ones.  One of them likes me, the other doesn't.  I'll try to get near it and it runs away.

ASH!!! Welcome back! Yer so busy shooting people ya got no time for us no mo! Yer one of the ORIGINAL Bad Movies Forum alumni!  Thumbup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  INVADED BY CUTENESS!!!!!!!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.