Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:40:54 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  So Unf***ing Believable! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So Unf***ing Believable!  (Read 1474 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« on: March 24, 2011, 10:32:24 AM »

So my fellow friends, I have had one of the most frustrating events in recent years for me.  I had a planned trip to Tampa to spend time with my dad this week due to family issues.  I was planning on leaving the day before, but a blizzard blew in and dropped a crapton of snow, barricading me in my own home.  It doesn't help that the snowplow that comes through pushes snow into my driveaway, making it even worse.  Luckily, my dad managed to switch the flight for today.

However, the snowplow came through during the night yet again and blocked the driveaway with the remaining snow out in the streets.  So, my dad called for a cab to pick me and my mom, she would have seen me to the airport.  He told the cab driver to park in the street, since there was no way to get into the driveaway with the snow.  So guess what?  The cab driver decided that he could get into the driveaway anyways and came in only to get stuck.  He tried to dig himself out with a shovel, but would have to wait until a guy who could plow out the driveaway would tow him out.  So teh first cab driver had to call another one, his own boss to get me to the airport.

Arrive at the airport, and guess what?  It's too late!  I can't check in (there wasn't even anyone at the counter to talk when the selfcheckin thing said it was to late)!  So, my dad loses all his air milage and I'm stuck back home.  Even worst, it turns out that all of this could have been avoided before if the guy who was suppose to plow our driveaway did it this morning like he was suppose.  When confronted about it, he lied and said he was never told to come plow us out!  AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

So how's your day going?

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 10:41:46 AM »

Wow.  A chain reaction of unfortunate events.  Living in Massachusetts, I've had my frustrations with weather and airline travel.  I still contend Logan Airport is one of the worst airports on the planet.  I hope the rest of your day (and week) turn out better. 

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
BTM

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 02:22:43 PM »

Arrive at the airport, and guess what?  It's too late!  I can't check in (there wasn't even anyone at the counter to talk when the selfcheckin thing said it was to late)!  So, my dad loses all his air milage and I'm stuck back home.  Even worst, it turns out that all of this could have been avoided before if the guy who was suppose to plow our driveaway did it this morning like he was suppose.  When confronted about it, he lied and said he was never told to come plow us out!  AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

So how's your day going?

Ahh, man, I am so sorry to hear about that.  I can't imagine how p**sed off you most be. 

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 06:03:28 PM »

Yesterday my Mom picked me up from school so we could go watch "America's Got Talent" live in Minneapolis. But when she came to pick me up she informed me that the tickets weren't "Guaranteed Seats" and that it was "First come first serve". I was excited for this thing for months so we rushed to the theater and got there just in time. We were the first people in line and we were guaranteed entry. We waited out in the freezing cold during Minnesota's final snow storm for the season for two hours. After waiting there freezing my ass off in the cold some guy comes out and says that Piers Morgan's plane couldn't land due to a snow storm and he flew back to New York so the show was CANCELED! I was p**sED! The bright side is that they gave us VIP passes for today's showing in an apology. So we went again and this time we waited a short amount of time in the cold. We got in and spent nearly two damn hours waiting for the show to start. Why did it take so long to start? Sharon Osborne SLEPT IN! This caused a severe delay. Now I know I shouldn't be mad at Sharon Osborne for being human but as it turns out my sister had to go to work and we had to leave early, so thanks to Sharon Osborne we missed several acts! GOD DAMN IT!!  Hatred

InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 04:43:20 PM »

It is time to vent yet again.

Today, I had entered a Super Smash Bros. tournment held at my college.  In it, I took third place and won $20.  However, since cash prizes can't be handed out on campus, I recieved a prepaid Walmart moneycard instead.  I'm told that I have to activate it in order for it to work.  Guess what?  It doesn't work.  I tried online once, then I called in twice, went to my local Wal-mart, got told they couldn't do anything and to call help desk, I do and they tell me my card is invalid and doesn't work, and then I try one last time online and then it tells me it doesn't work!  So unflipping believable!!  I win a contest (or at least get third place) and get a worthless moneycard that won't work.  I'm going for two!  AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Cthulhu

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 04:50:30 PM »

Man, sorry to hear that. That must be frustrating as hell.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  So Unf***ing Believable! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.