Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:40:44 AM
713387 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  FBI Raids Chuck E. Cheese For “Undermining U.S. Currency” « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FBI Raids Chuck E. Cheese For “Undermining U.S. Currency”  (Read 2396 times)
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« on: April 13, 2011, 04:00:12 PM »

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/guest-post-fbi-raids-chuck-e-cheese-%E2%80%9Cundermining-us-currency%E2%80%9D

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 06:41:40 PM »

They should raid them for biological weapons, I've never set foot in one without getting sick afterwards. "Chuck-e-DISEASE" is more like it.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 08:13:46 PM »

“Haven’t you ever been at the laundry mat with a pocket of change thinking you have plenty of quarters, only to discover that most of them are Chuck E. Cheese tokens?!” railed Anne Tompkins, Department of Justice prosecutor in the Liberty Dollar case, as she read from a carefully prepared DHS script. “That is close enough to counterfeiting for me! It is a blatant destabilization of our democratic economy! What are you supposed to do, let your underpants wallow in filth while Chuck E. Cheese makes a profit? I say no to these financial terrorists!”

BounceGiggle

What does Trevor have to say on the matter?
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 12:52:01 AM »

If they published this article on 4/13, what did they publish on 4/1?  Question

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 02:47:03 AM »

“Haven’t you ever been at the laundry mat with a pocket of change thinking you have plenty of quarters, only to discover that most of them are Chuck E. Cheese tokens?!” railed Anne Tompkins, Department of Justice prosecutor in the Liberty Dollar case, as she read from a carefully prepared DHS script. “That is close enough to counterfeiting for me! It is a blatant destabilization of our democratic economy! What are you supposed to do, let your underpants wallow in filth while Chuck E. Cheese makes a profit? I say no to these financial terrorists!”

BounceGiggle

What does Trevor have to say on the matter?

TeddyR TeddyR

Trevor [embarassed cough]: "Your Honour, I would like to state for the record......"
Prosecutor: "Objection!"
Judge: "WTF for?"
Prosecutor: "Records have long since been taken over by CDs and digital media, Your Honour!"
Judge: "OK, sustained."
Trevor: "If the court pleases, I have to state for the....... errrmmmm......iPOD that I have never been in a ChuckECheese, nor have I ever eaten what my learned friend Ghouck calls "ChuckEDisease", nor have my underpants ever been fouled there. Other places, yes, but not there."  TeddyR
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 03:33:12 AM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 08:34:17 PM »

I'm familiar with zero hedge and with what this is likely a parody of.  A guy made some gold coins, Ron Paul was on one of them, that was the politics libertarian tea party etc.  No one in the entire world would ever think anyone was counterfeiting with these things but they arrested him on some similar sort of charge. The guy happens to be very eccentric, he heads a church based on marijuana or something, not a rasta one, but the idea that he should be punished for any reaon is ridiculous. He was making round flat objects out of gold that, with gold at 1500 an ounce, you would have to be an utter and complete maniac to try and pass of as a $1 coin.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  FBI Raids Chuck E. Cheese For “Undermining U.S. Currency” « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.