Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:56:38 AM
713384 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  most hated movies « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Author Topic: most hated movies  (Read 54849 times)
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2011, 12:18:16 PM »

Hate?

Hmm ...

I absolutely HATE Terminator 2.  It neutered one of the greatest cinematic villains of all time AND tried to go back and undo the dark ending of the original, which was, quite simply, one of the most elegant and powerful endings of any film I've ever seen.  T2 went hopelessly off the rails from the get go by bringing back Arnold to play the new T800.  Should have cast a different actor.  The T1000 was kind of cool but not believable at all, plus he was incompetent.  John Connor was just a whiny little kid who showed absolutely no potential to grow into a great warrior at all.  The movie was also badly paced, the best parts were near the beginning, just a lot of problems.  Waste of $100 million to make.  It also, it seems to me, started the trend of making s**tty movies that cost a whole lot of money that continues to this day.

So, yes, I HATE Terminator 2.

Batman Begins.  Just an awful, awful, awful movie.  Felt like a bad fan-fiction written and directed by a 13 year old wannabe-badass.  Everything about Batman Begins was bad - almost unspeakably so.  It may be the worst big-budget movie I've ever seen.  Even the Schumacher movies were better.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 06:12:59 PM by akiratubo » Logged

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2011, 12:35:46 PM »

TRASH HUMPERS

Please, don't tell Trash Humpster is what I think it's about.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2011, 01:36:55 PM »

TRASH HUMPERS

Please, don't tell Trash Humpster is what I think it's about.

Worse! It's a Harmony Korine movie!  BounceGiggle

My favorite review of TRASH HUMPERS said "Harmony Korine dares you to hate this movie... and I accept."

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2011, 04:05:36 PM »

Oh boy...

Frogs:  I hate this movie.  I hate it so much.  I wrote a review on it.  See that to see my rage.

Jaws IV: The Revenge:  Again, I wrote a review on it, but I think everyone could understand why I would pick this.  The special effects are probably the worst I ever seen with almost any film.  The effects start off funny, but then turn sad, until finally it becomes pathetic and makes you think: How did this franchise get to this point?

But if you want pure rage and anger from me regarding films, look no further then the absolute worst animated film I have ever seen:

The Legend of the Titanic: I hate this movie more than any other film I have ever seen. It has horrible voice acting, lazy animation, an insulting story, and the biggest kick in the crotch, it is extremely offensive for how it treats the history of the Titanic.  I think there are worst films out there, I hate this film the most of all.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2011, 05:27:26 PM »

Oh boy...

Frogs:  I hate this movie.  I hate it so much.  I wrote a review on it.  See that to see my rage.

Wow. I like FROGS! Look at it as a satire on all them "Revenge of Nature" films....I think the end title animation of the Frog gulping the hand gave that away. I found it fun.

Your loathing of it is amazing,though-were you analy raped as a child while this was on TV or something? (I'm kidding-I KID! Anal rape is not something to be joked about...but-dam! I did it anyway! AH! I guss it takes a twisted idiot like me to like FROGS-which I do.)

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2011, 06:47:55 PM »

I'm sure I'll think of others later, but right now we'll start with these.  

Titanic

Vampirella  (A bikini clad vampire from space fights Dracula (from space) who's posing as a rockstar.  How somebody is able to take that idea and make it boring I have no idea.)

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre that had that guy from Full Metal jacket in it.  

Alone in the Dark.  (I OWN this movie and have seen it multiple times.  I don't remember a thing about it, other than it's bad.)  

Oh yeah, and let me add Batman Begins and Dark Knight.  Horriblr horrible movies. 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 06:58:16 PM by Chainsaw midget » Logged
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2011, 07:09:14 PM »

Completely understand the hate for TITANIC (1997) and the most recent STAR TREK film.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
RD
Bad Movie Lover

I make the bad movies.

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2011, 10:21:43 PM »

THE CLASS OF NUKE 'EM HIGH III

Oh yes, Nukem High 2 and 3 are absolutely terrible. And it's pretty obvious the filmmakers dun goofed real bad and tried to stitch together 2 movies out of one incoherent film. Both are a mess and 90% voice over. Probably the worst In House produced Troma films yet a long with Tales from the Crapper.

=== ===
           Go Robo!
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2011, 07:41:54 AM »

I forgot to include in my original post any of the Seltzer and Freidburg "Movies"

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2011, 07:48:57 AM »

The Howling III, was just cheap boring garbage compared to the first two flicks and even the two that followed were better.

Hard Rock Zombies, which I have tried to watch all the way through several times and I just can't. Great title, Baaaaad film. Very dark and plodding.

....And pretty much every film that's out now or due to be released at any point in the near or distant future.

InformationGeek
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2011, 01:05:24 PM »

I forgot to include in my original post any of the Seltzer and Freidburg "Movies"

I think everyone here hates these guys.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2011, 01:13:03 PM »

I hate the Christian Bale as Batman and the Batmobile in the movies- Seriously, who talks like that and why in the hell does Batman drive around in a friggen tank? It's not the bat tank, It's suppose to be the Bat Mobile, a car at best! Hatred

yeah no.
akiratubo

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2011, 02:20:48 PM »

why in the hell does Batman drive around in a friggen tank?

Because, when Chris Nolan and Dave Goyer were sitting around writing the movie, the following conversation took place:

Dude!

What?

Batman could, like, drive a TANK!

AWESOME!  You totally rock!

Ooh!  Ooh!  And the tank could, like, jump 1/4 of a mile and do 0-200mph in 3 seconds!

Ooh!  And it could have STEALTH MODE!

DUDE!  TOTALLY RAD!  BROFIST!

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
ChaosTheory

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2011, 04:08:38 PM »

I hate the Christian Bale as Batman and the Batmobile in the movies- Seriously, who talks like that and why in the hell does Batman drive around in a friggen tank? It's not the bat tank, It's suppose to be the Bat Mobile, a car at best! Hatred

Like so many lousy things in life, you can thank Frank Miller for that.

Jase mentioned NATURAL BORN KILLERS, that would be the one for me.  could have been an interesting commentary on America's culture of violence & media exploitation, BUT IT SO WASNT! That movie failed on every level.  I kind of hate Oliver Stone in general, to be honest - everything I've ever seen of his is pompous and heavy-handed, I don't understand how he became so widely regarded

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
InformationGeek
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2011, 04:41:07 PM »

Like so many lousy things in life, you can thank Frank Miller for that.

Hey, we are down to the awesome Batpod now.

Frankly, that thing never bothered me.  Most things about comic book films don't bother me.  I'm not that much of a nerd or comic book geek to throw a fit over it like so many other people.  Besides, its upgrade compared to the first ever vechile Batman drove:

Now that'll strike terror in the hearts of criminals!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  most hated movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.