Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:59:36 PM
713365 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Cybernetic Arm... Quite Possible? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cybernetic Arm... Quite Possible?  (Read 3502 times)
theoutlawtorn
Dedicated Viewer

Live To Play Live.

« on: April 25, 2011, 01:59:41 AM »

Hello friends. I have been visiting this website for ages but have never par taken in the forums. Honestly I never really had to. Though now I find myself over the past week trying my hardest to figure out a title of a film that has bugged me for years. It could be very simple. For all know this is someones favorite movie. Problem being I only have a few images in my mind that has stuck with me for all these years. The thing is, my mind may have filled in some of the blanks.

1. White male, flannel shirt, bad chuck Norris hair cut, cybernetic arm of some sort. Possibly shooting projectiles or super strength. Again only a possibility. For sure he is the bad guy, but possibly good at one time. The Boyfriend gone bad?
2. The scene I remember the most  takes place on a freeway or busy road. This cyberarm junkie is chasing someone, Not sure who. A woman? And cars are being destroyed yada yada. Hobbling around, almost like a ape. Yes I'm serious. Now you know why I'm having so much trouble.
3. For some reason I have a feeling that some power from another world has given this guy a berserk psycho rage, There may not even be a crazy arm at all. Its all a blur.

If anyone can help I would sure appreciate it. Sorry in advance for the rambling run around. But we all know what its like to not know that darn film! Thanks again - John.
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 02:13:34 AM »

Points 1 and 2 sound like they could belong to Future Force, a hilarious David Carradine movie.  He uses a cybernetic arm enhancement several times during the movie and fights a bad guy who looks like an ape.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
theoutlawtorn
Dedicated Viewer

Live To Play Live.

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 02:25:37 AM »

unfortunately that isn't the film I saw that fateful late night. thanks for the educated guess though.
theoutlawtorn
Dedicated Viewer

Live To Play Live.

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 03:03:55 AM »

It's kinda of funny that it took me posting this to figure it out myself. It was a title listed on USA Up All Night. After some digging I found the movie. LASER BLAST. Still comments welcome. Worth a B Movie look.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 05:27:43 AM »

Laserblast is featured on this site.  Smile

Andrew's Review:
http://www.badmovies.org/movies/laserblast/

akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 09:06:19 AM »

Laserblast was actually going to be my next guess.   BounceGiggle

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 10:27:18 PM »

How about HANDS OF STEEL?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091166/

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Cybernetic Arm... Quite Possible? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.