Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:52:07 AM
712926 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What in-flight movies have you seen? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: What in-flight movies have you seen?  (Read 5182 times)
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2011, 12:56:52 PM »

The Postman  Bluesad

Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 01:20:14 PM »

I've never been on a flight with in-flight movies.  Bluesad

Archivist

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 04:43:36 AM »

The Postman  Bluesad

Yeah, now there's a depressing movie and a half.  Eesh.

Things I remember seeing on a plane:

- The Armour of God - Jackie Chan movie, and appropriately enough on a trip to Hong Kong in about 1988 or so.  I had already seen in fives times, but to see it in a plane was great.

- Masquerade - at least, I think it was.  Kim Cattrall movie in which she appears bare breasted on a bed, this time on a boat, surprise surprise.

- Mission to Mars - what a waste of a movie.  Remake of 2001, only on Mars.  Duh.

- Georgia Rule - Lindsay Lohan movie in which she plays a messed up slut.  Whoa, what a stretch.

- Anvil: The Story of Anvil - fantastic rockmentary about an 80's heavy metal band that never made it big like Poison or Motley Crue.  I highly recommend this one.

! No longer available Small | Large

- Salt - not the Angelina Jolie movie, but another documentary, this time about the great Australian landscape photographer Murray Fredericks, and how he spent five weeks a year, for six years, camped in a salt lake in Australia.  His photography is stunning, and the movie is definitely worth watching.

! No longer available Small | Large
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 12:11:07 AM by Archivist » Logged

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
skuts
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2011, 12:12:16 PM »

I don't fly, but on a recent bus trip to NYC, the showed Daylight on the way up AND on the return trip.

Babies taste best.
Archivist

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2011, 05:59:13 AM »

Yeah, bus trips.  I traveled on two overnight bus trips between Melbourne and Sydney.  On the way down we watched Twilight; the Japanese tourist sitting next to me barely spoke English and couldn't really understand the film (which no doubt spared him the true horror that is Twilight). 

The second movie was The Ramen Girl with Brittany Murphy, which was a surprisingly good movie about a girl who followed her boyfriend to Japan, only to be dumped by him.  She was utterly despondent, and somehow managed to apprentice herself to a ramen chef who could not speak English, much to both their chagrin.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 07:59:09 AM »

Never been on a plane that seated more than 30 or 40 people. My flying experience is limited to small charter flights and private planes.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2011, 06:29:49 PM »

None.

And I am not talking about the title of a film. And there are a number of reasons why.

(1) I have already seen it, and I have no interest in seeing it again.

(2) I have not seen it, but I have no interest in seeing it the first time.

(3) And they often edit the film for content, and I will not watch a film that has been edited for content.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What in-flight movies have you seen? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.