Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 07:13:10 PM
714189 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7733 Members
Latest Member: Mamie94489
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Need help with a horror movie « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need help with a horror movie  (Read 3006 times)
tommex84
On the 8th day God created G.A.Romero
Bad Movie Lover

They're dead, but they're comin' right for us!

« on: May 08, 2011, 01:37:29 PM »

OK here’s the thing. About a month ago I decided to find a movie I watched when I was a kid, but the thing is I don’t remember the title. I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with the title.
The year of the movie is somewhere between early 80s and mid 90s, but it’s probably from the 80s. The story goes something like this:

A group of young people (two brothers and two women probably their girlfriends) are walking in the street (coming or going to/from a party or the movies) when a big van or an ambulance stops near them. The door of the vehicle opens and two or three weird looking all deranged and crazy people jump out and they kidnap that young group. They are taken to a big house which is supposed to be a beauty clinic, but is in fact a clinic where they transplant brains of their clients (old and rich people) to the bodies of young people they kidnap on the streets. Before surgery they are given a brain serum which either works or turns them into crazy deranged flesh-eating human creatures. One of the brothers is turned into one of these monsters but the other one escapes and is later arrested by the sheriff. They both return to the clinic and discover nothing cause the door to the room with the other youngsters are quickly blocked by a moving wall. When outside he then kicks the sheriff in the nuts and hides in an old ladies house next to the clinic. He and the lady decide to investigate the clinic and the lady is killed by one of these creatures. I remember the creatures are hidden in the basement of the clinic and I remember a big meat grinder where these doctors dispose of the old bodies of their clients. I also remember that the creatures are being controlled by electric cattle rods. In the end the head doctor and a nurse escape in new bodies, and the normal brother says to us (the viewers, by watching into the camera) “You don’t get it! You just don’t get it!”
The final scene shows that doctor and nurse accepting patient in a new clinic!

Thanks Wink

" We're going to get you. We're going to get you. Not another peep. Time to go to sleep."

"Do that again and I'm gonna open up a can of whoop-ass on you!"
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 01:59:50 PM »

Sounds like The Immortalizer (1990)    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102101/

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 02:24:55 PM »

Yeah, definitely The Immortalizer, I just saw it a few weeks ago.  Fun cheesy movie   Thumbup

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
tommex84
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 02:27:41 PM »

OMG that's it.
I've been searching through IMDB for days and couldn't find it, now I know why. There's no picture of this movie in IMDB and the plot/storyline is wrong.

Thanks man Cheers

" We're going to get you. We're going to get you. Not another peep. Time to go to sleep."

tommex84
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 11:24:17 PM »

A word for the moderator:
This post / question has been solved!

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Need help with a horror movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.