Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:35:55 PM
714349 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Re-Animator « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Re-Animator  (Read 1621 times)
Scott
« on: April 18, 2002, 11:20:55 AM »

RE-ANIMATOR - Here is a good film along the lines of the EVIL DEAD series or a NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD film. I really liked this film especially the end with the hospital scene. It was gory and fun and even the means of re-animation were interesting and the acting is good.
Gerry
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2002, 11:51:16 AM »

Yeah, it's a pretty fun little horror flick.  Tons of gore.
Future Blob
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2002, 01:57:11 PM »

Re-Animator is a wonderful film, and Jeffrey Combs is a B-Movie God. I'd kill to see him and Bruce Campbell in a movie together I wonder if their styles would work together.
systemcr4sh
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2002, 04:24:22 PM »

I've seen this in the store but its R-Rated. does this mean alot of it is cut? I'm assuming there is a Uncut version that is much better. Is the r-rated version worth a look?

-Dan
StatCat
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2002, 04:34:15 PM »

The unrated version contains all of the gorier footage while the R has more dialog and extended parts but is missing some gore. The dvd contains all of the footage from both that you can view.
ScottyXtreme
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2002, 10:27:28 PM »

wanted to see this movie for a while now.  My local rental stores had no copy of it.  Found it for $30 at the mall and thought, What the Hell, i have some extra cash on me.  was not dissappointed.  Liked it better the second time i watched it though.
Phantom 187
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2002, 12:44:38 AM »

Try to get rated and un-rated versions for Beta and VHS, these are all different. I know for a fact they have different angles in certain scenes and these do not come up on the DVD or LD for some reason also the Beta un-rated version has all the footage asides from all the double angle shots of the movie and the deleted scene which are on the LD. The LD has some very cool shots and angles that are not on any version and also some commentary and a crap load of extra scene dialog done in different ways. If you compile scenes you can get around 3 for every shot and edit your own version :). Have fun.

Phantom 187

Neville
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2002, 04:39:29 AM »

There's a new sequel in the making by Brian Yuzna. Check www.fantasticfactory.com for some pics and the plot outline.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Re-Animator « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.