Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:00:16 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  13 Ghosts. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 13 Ghosts.  (Read 2245 times)
systemcr4sh
« on: April 19, 2002, 04:46:57 PM »

I'm in  for a viewing of this remake tonight. Anyone have any comments on it?
I'll probably be back again later to let you all know how it was like ...

-Dan
Candy
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2002, 07:45:32 PM »

My friend loves this movie so much, its almost annoying.

~`*Candy*`~
systemcr4sh
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2002, 09:03:50 PM »

I watched it. Kinda bad. some ok gore tho.
Neo
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2002, 01:22:13 PM »

There was so much wrong with this film that it has an all time low for me as far as movies go. And I even have crap like "Curse of the Screaming Dead" in my collection. I have never asked for my money back from a theatre until I saw this on opening night so that should tell you something. If you like, I can post some examples but they will be spoilers for those who have yet to subject their brains to this piece of flung monkey crap!!

-Neo-
systemcr4sh
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2002, 10:40:39 PM »

I didn't think it was a total loss. There was the door cutting scene. Which has been done. but it was still cool. But alot of it was bad. like "This could take a while....LETS SPLIT UP!"

-Dan
Neville
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2002, 06:08:26 AM »

It wasn't so bad (notice that I id not see the original). Main problems: stupid characters, silly ending. But I enjoyed the frights and even I though Mathew Lillard was funny. Not so bad, if you enjoy horror without complications.
Lee
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2002, 04:06:18 PM »

I'm with Neville. But I may have liked it more than he did. My big gripe with the movie was that damn kid. Other than that I don't have too many bad things to say about it. Ok.. it needed a better ending. The cinemato....the camerawork was awesome! OK I'm done.
slax
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2002, 04:32:36 PM »

I only saw the first half this but within the first ten to fifteen minutes I said to my fellow bad movie fan "what is this ghostbusters 2k?" and he laffed and responded "no sh*t"

then when they got to the house and it sealed shut I thought I was watching House on Haunted Hill

and the physhic guy even reminded me of the guy in House on Haunted Hill who just wanted to get his money and go

After all this i'll still say it wasnt horrible but nothing remarkable from the first half I saw and as mentioned the door scene was kinda cool
Chris K.
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2002, 04:56:42 PM »

Just be sure to bring a barf bag so you can puke in it after it's over. Nothing too gory in it, but the barf bag is really for how bad 13 GHOSTS is. You decide.
john
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2002, 04:05:24 AM »

>It wasn't so bad (notice that I id not see the original).

The original was completely different. The ghosts weren't the least bit scary or threatening and I see to recall them not having a whole lot to do with the plot.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  13 Ghosts. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.