Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:25:31 AM
714148 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Little elephant 'Toy' being sucked into quicksand/ whirlpool « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Little elephant 'Toy' being sucked into quicksand/ whirlpool  (Read 5539 times)
Amethyst
Dedicated Viewer

« on: March 29, 2010, 08:38:26 AM »

this might not actually be a horror but the reason I'm putting it here is because...it tormented me in my nightmares when I was little. I kid you not. Though the horror would come from being forced to watch said footage rather than being the elephant.

From what I remember its this tiny clip of a little toy/cartoon elephant and was probably stopframe. Its in what looks like a babies cot with bars around it. Then theres a sorta whirlpool/quicksand in the middle of the white sheet and it sucks the little elephant in and it 'dies' I guess.

I'm 20 now and I must have been about 5 when I had the dreams if that helps.
badmovie
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 05:43:23 PM »

I suggest asking this on the IMDB (Internet Movie Database) forums, if no one is replying. You might get faster replies that way. I will ask this on the IMDB, if it is alright, because I am curious of this too. I never saw it, but I am curious, then I will post back here.

- Basketcase
badmovie
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 02:09:34 AM »

Dude, I am sorry, but I no one has responded. I asked on the most active IMDB board, the "I need to know" board, and no one responded. I am not calling you a liar, but is this clearly what you remember? Maybe you are confusing two movies, just a thought.

Additionally, was the film claymation? You might be describing a scene in "the Adventures of Mark Twain" when Satan kills the clay people making a big hole appear below them, in the scene, an ox (a clay ox) falls into the vortex. There is actually another post here that might be having that film in mind, though does not. The post is called "strange clay monsters on a work bench and skellington in doorway".

Please tell me if you can think of anything else. I will check my IMDB post whenever I can.
Amethyst
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 06:22:35 AM »

Oof. I forgot I had this here though I'm still looking for the film :(
Archivist
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 02:19:07 AM »

I haven't seen this movie in a long, long, long time (read: since I saw it in the cinema as a child), but it could be The Mouse And His Child.  It follows the story of a toy mouse and his son, joined together, as they make their way in a strange and dangerous world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mouse_and_His_Child_%28film%29

Small | Large

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
Amethyst
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 01:38:14 PM »

Oh looks promising; is there a particular scene? I'm tempted to watch the whole film but I don't really have time.

I've actually seen this performed at a theatre ages ago. It was very strange then!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Little elephant 'Toy' being sucked into quicksand/ whirlpool « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.