Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:01:32 PM
714221 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Movie I've ever seen - "After Last Season" « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Worst Movie I've ever seen - "After Last Season"  (Read 4177 times)
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: May 23, 2011, 09:58:54 AM »

Ever wonder what purgatory looks like? I found it.

Bad writing
Bad lighting
Bad actors
Bad dialogue
Bad camera shots
Bad sets
Bad audio
Bad music
Bad plot
and worst of all...

THE WORST CGI OF ALL TIME

The movie's plot is impossible to comprehend due to it having a habit of jumping all around trying to focus on all the plot points at once. The sets are mostly people's houses covered in paper to make it resemble a hospital (with a hot pink MRI room). The MRI machines are made of cardboard. Speaking of cardboard, let's talk about the actors. If you thought Keanu Reeves was wooden then you have never seen this movie. Not a single person makes an attempt to act. They all speak in monotone voices, even when in danger. How would I explain the lighting? Well I'd say their light control technology consists of nothing more than an On/Off switch. The plot sounds like a bad prequel to "Inception". Though comprehending the damned plot is nearly impossible thanks to the audio. Ever damn room they're talking in has an echo, and they speak so quietly you need to crank your volume to 100%, but even then the echo makes them impossible to understand. The camera has a mind of it's own. During conversations we get spontaneous angle changes with no transition what-so-ever, and random focus on objects of no relevance, such as dressers, chairs, fridges, and more house hold appliances that are more interesting than the actors. The director sure loves his printer paper! There are pieces 8.5x11 printer paper everywhere! They use it as signs, diagrams, and a cover to hide the tacky wallpaper. The music sounds like the keyboard Cat after receiving brain damage. Finally the CGI, the holy grail of nothingness. It's an inescapable void where random poorly detailed polygons fly at your face. They show about an hour's worth of this bland inextricable hell hole. MY BRAIN IS FULL OF f**k! The film was without a doubt shot by amateurs, as the climax involves furniture being pulled around by fishing wire- UH! I mean an invisible killer!

I thought Mac & Me was the worst film I've ever seen.

I was wrong.

Overall: The title should be "No movie here"
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 02:44:03 PM by A.J. Bauer » Logged

Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 10:20:31 AM »

Sounds as bad as The Fanglys....

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 01:39:41 PM »

Was this the prequel to AFTER LAST SEASON?  Wink

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 02:41:54 PM »

DERP

-Edited-

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 07:09:57 PM »

DERP

-Edited-

It's okay.  I could see how someone would be so traumatized by the movie they would block the title out of their mind.

I, on the other hand, was looking forward to the prequel!  I want to find out where they purchased the MRI machine, how the printers were set up, maybe listen to some more random apartment dwellers talk about which cities they've visited...

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 07:40:14 PM »

I've actaully been trying to hunt this down........

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 08:07:41 PM »

I believe there is a website on the movie and they are selling copies of it.  It's 20 bucks, so be warned.  However, for two dollars more, you can go to rifftraxs and download the audio commentary from Spoony to play over it.  Totally worth it.

Yeah this is the second worst movie I have ever seen in my life.  Everything that can go wrong with a film, does in this film.  It's also kind of hard to tell what is worst; this or Monster A-Go Go.  To be honest, it be a photo finish.,

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2011, 08:36:53 PM »

I believe there is a website on the movie and they are selling copies of it.  It's 20 bucks, so be warned.  However, for two dollars more, you can go to rifftraxs and download the audio commentary from Spoony to play over it.  Totally worth it.

Yeah this is the second worst movie I have ever seen in my life.  Everything that can go wrong with a film, does in this film.  It's also kind of hard to tell what is worst; this or Monster A-Go Go.  To be honest, it be a photo finish.,

I got my copy at a little out-of-the-way corner of the Internet called Amazon.com.   Wink  But Info's right, the DVDs are overpriced.  I checked to see if I could find any used copies being sold on E-bay but no luck.  Maybe Netflix will eventually carry it if it becomes a "cult" thing, but I doubt it.  ALS' just bad, not really fun bad but more tear-out-your-hair bad.

Interesting comparison to MONSTER A GO-GO, Info.  I compared it to BEAST OF YUCCA FLATS.  I would rather watch ALS again than have to watch MAG-G again, that's for sure. 

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 08:48:10 AM »

That's how I got it. I wanted to watch Spoony's Dune iRiff but didn't feel like paying for it so I tried to find a torrent of it. Instead I got a copy of this s**tty movie that was pre-synced to the Spoony Riff. I love Spoony but I don't want to pay for him. I went and bought the Dune iRiff for $1.99 but had to pirate the Dune copy. I'm not spending money on a bad movie I'll never watch again.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Movie I've ever seen - "After Last Season" « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.