Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:56:03 AM
713397 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I thought i was. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I thought i was.  (Read 1308 times)
macabre
Bad Movie Lover

I'M COMING FOR YOU!

« on: June 05, 2011, 10:01:12 AM »

Hi
Most of you guys will be aware that i used to teach martial arts, in fact in my late teens and early twenty's i was heavily into training and i always felt quite healthy for my age.
Back to the present date i have now stopped teaching martial arts and in fact for the last 4 months i even stopped jogging and still i felt i was quite fit for my age(47).
My wife decided to purchase one of those home help fitness dvd and she gave this to me, i  laughed as i read how this would transform your lifestyle and fitness levels in 60 days it even went on to declare that this was the hardest training session on the market.
I am game for anything so being bored i decided to give it a try(after all how hard could it be).
I am pleased to say that i completed my 60 day training yesterday and holy mother it was f**king awesome.
I have tried various martial arts i have  ran a half marathon i have always done some sort of exercise most of my life but i have never endured such bone crunching soul sapping exercises as what i have just completed.
The name of this dvd is Insanity and it is hosted by  Shaun T and it uses virtually no equipment.
You can do this in your own home in 40 Min's a day .You train 6 days a week and you have the option of using th diet sheet.
My obvious question is ; has any of you guys used this dvd? have any of you guys used any home fitness dvd?

I
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 10:04:33 AM by macabre » Logged

GEEZ! I NEVER REALISED A BRAIN WEIGHED SO MUCH.
WHY HAVE YOU GOT A KNIFE IN YOUR HAND? I HAVEN'T IT'S IN YOUR CHEST.
A MARATHON! MY WIFE COULDN'T RUN A BATH WITHOUT FEELING TIRED.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 10:14:48 AM »

Haven't seen it dude and I haven't ever tried any other fitness DVD type workouts. But seeing as I am bored, unfit and have the body of a ten year old girl, I might give it a whirl.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 10:30:10 AM »

About to be 49-I v'e done manuel labor since -dam-forever-Im in pretty good shape for a drunk. I weigh 130. I dont drink alot of pop-I prefer ice tea without sugar-and I eat one meal a day-dinner. I don't eat fast foods cuz this hick town dont got a fast food joint.
One of the things I am proud of-at 48-I look good. (except for the fact Im 5'2" and have long hippy hair.)

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Ed, Ego and Superego
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 05:55:38 PM »

Never did that one, but my wife has gotten be on some Exercise TV cross training videos... Jillian Michaels reduced me to a whimpering heap, and in the exercise way,and a couple other ones really got me working out.  So I fully understand.
-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I thought i was. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.