Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:50:27 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Updated "The Future Belongs to Undead Gods" trailer - « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Updated "The Future Belongs to Undead Gods" trailer -  (Read 2301 times)
peter johnson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: June 09, 2011, 04:29:31 PM »

Small | Large

Here is the newest trailer for "Gods" - you can see me for about 1 second, throwing my head back to scream -

peter j.

I have no idea what this means.
Pilgermann

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 11:45:52 PM »

Yikes, looks pretty gross and trashy! I'll try to check it out whenever it's released.

peter johnson

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 01:18:44 PM »

Nick Gossert, the director, was going for that Fulci-Italian '60's look and feel - The trailer is a bit of a tease, as trailers should be, as it shows NOTHING of the REALLY horrible monster-thing, and the slasher in the werewolf mask, despite killing his fair share, is really a bit of a red herring . . . 6 gallons of fake blood for one particular scene not shown . . .

Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 02:49:29 PM »

Fantastic! Were you the guy with the hammer?

Keep us updated.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
peter johnson

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 10:29:07 AM »

Well, it's not giving too much away, but no, not with the hammer - I play Dr. Clark, who is an assistant to the main doctor, who, while not a particularly mad scientist, does some things that aren't kosher - Oh, by the way, the trailer is very misleading, as while the guy in the werewolf mask does rack up an impressive body count, he is NOT the main source of mayhem - there are 2 false leads before you get to meet the REALLY gross killer.  Dr. Clark gets disembowled and decapitated, and a cat eats my brains.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Updated "The Future Belongs to Undead Gods" trailer - « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.