Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:02:07 AM
714308 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WingedSerpent's 1000th Post Extravaganza-palooza! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WingedSerpent's 1000th Post Extravaganza-palooza!  (Read 1897 times)
WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« on: June 17, 2011, 09:27:25 PM »

Wow, 1000 posts. It seems only yesterday I found this site and was hooked on it's reviews and eventaually I learned what a great bunch of people post here in the forums. Well, I've got a lot to cover so to help me out-let me introduce you to AALT (Author Avatar Live Trace)

Well, in the time to come you can expect more of my insightful and witty comments as we dicuss our viewing experiences.

Thank you AALT-nice to see you are helping. But now that Ive written a review myself, I see more comming.  What movie will be the next to see it scrutinized and perhaps give me internet immortality by becomming an official Badmovies.org review.

Well, as of this posting, the third one hasn't come out yet. (I think)
And then things get metaphysical. What will happen when the Angel of Bad Movie Vengence fights the 666th Post Demon for the very soul of Badmovies.org

Thanks for the support AALT. (Don't mind him. He's just jealous that  he doesn't have a flaming sword or horns)

In conculsion, I should be posting here more frequently after that little self-imposed exile I was on, and now that all this work is finished. But this is my favorite forum on the internet. I never feel like people are really rude and it's great to discuss something that we have in common.  Here's to becoming a bad movie kraken! (Imagine the photoshop job for that occasion.)

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 09:41:11 AM »

Congratulations!  Welcome to the fanatic club!   Cheers  What took you so long?  Wink

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 10:54:51 AM »

Oh me too - I keep buying that stuff as well   TeddyR

Funny post, I need an avatar to help me out too   Thumbup

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 01:17:55 AM »

Is there cake?

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
venomx
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 01:52:39 PM »

Congratulations! 1000th post. Thumbup
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WingedSerpent's 1000th Post Extravaganza-palooza! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.