Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:46:43 AM
714325 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Did you personally known someone who was murdered? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Did you personally known someone who was murdered?  (Read 12405 times)
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Never give up on love

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 05:26:18 AM »

Is it murder if they dont find the body?  Cause if anyone says otherwise I'm gonna sue.  And you can't prove anything anyway!!!!!

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2011, 10:56:35 AM »

My dignity was murdered in high school when I was beaten up and spermicidal jelly was rubbed in my face.

On the plus side, my face has never gotten pregnant.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2011, 11:14:27 AM »

My dignity was murdered in high school when I was beaten up and spermicidal jelly was rubbed in my face.

That is bang out of order!  Hatred High school is such an unforgiving place...

Cthulhu

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2011, 12:16:23 PM »

s**t...
These people would really deserve some beating. I mean the "every bone in the body is broken" kind of beating...
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2011, 05:07:14 PM »

Yes.  I used to hang out with a buddy named Ryan and he always had this couple hanging out over at his place.  Everyone called the guy "Turtle" and I can't remember what the girl's name was.  Both were really friendly and we all hung out numerous times watching movies, smoking pot, playing Magic the Gathering and video games etc...  This would've been around 1994 or '95

I remember dropping Turtle and his girlfriend off at a local mall and two days later they were both all over the news.
Apparently, they checked themselves into a local motel with the intentions of killing each other in a suicide pact.  Why they wanted to do this I'll never know because they seemed so happy.
I later found out that their plan was to each hold razor sharp knives and slice each other's throats simultaneously.
Turtle killed her but she didn't kill him.  Turtle got a life sentence.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 05:11:01 PM by Ash » Logged
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2011, 05:37:11 PM »

One of my former neighbors, a lady name Lisa Chandler from Wolfe City, TX disappeared without a trace four years ago.  I'm sure she was killed.  We were quite close to her and her husband Pat before my kids were born.  Even went on vacation to Florida with them one year.  Then she and Pat split up.  He moved off and remarried; she continued to live in a trailer right there on the highway with their youngest son.  One day her sister came over and found the door open and Lisa just gone . . . bloodhounds tracked her scent down the roadside to about a mile from the house, then it simply disappeared.  She apparently got in a car with someone . . . and was never seen again.
Still creeps me out.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2011, 05:33:00 AM »

I love it how bad situations always have an upside TeddyR

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2011, 02:03:08 AM »

Growing up during a civil war as I did: too damn many and ultimately for nothing.  Bluesad

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 05:26:06 PM »

Yes. My first ex-wife's boyfreind Steve. My brother in law Leroy Wons shot him in the back with a 12 gauge shotgun.He's in prison.
My long ago (80's) girlfreind Kerrie Noble.-both her mom,Roberta, and dad,Karl, were murdered in there beds and there house burned down by drug addicts. There in prison.
I knew a gay guy named John from Paw Paw. His body was found in a field. He was stabbed to death. They never found his killer.
I went to school with a guy named Fausintino Martinez-he was stabbed to death at the county fair in Hartford.His killer is in prison.
Penny Miller-a very good freind in school and a sweeet girl-her boyfreind murdered her and buried the body in his back yard. He's currently awaiting trial.
Robert Slevatz-neighbor to my uncle Ronny,murdered by his girlfreind Karla- the day after Roberta and Karl Noble were killed. WEIRD.

For such a po-dunk county-lotsa killing going on.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Cthulhu

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2011, 06:20:23 PM »

Yes. My first ex-wife's boyfreind Steve. My brother in law Leroy Wons shot him in the back with a 12 gauge shotgun.He's in prison.
My long ago (80's) girlfreind Kerrie Noble.-both her mom,Roberta, and dad,Karl, were murdered in there beds and there house burned down by drug addicts. There in prison.
I knew a gay guy named John from Paw Paw. His body was found in a field. He was stabbed to death. They never found his killer.
I went to school with a guy named Fausintino Martinez-he was stabbed to death at the county fair in Hartford.His killer is in prison.
Penny Miller-a very good freind in school and a sweeet girl-her boyfreind murdered her and buried the body in his back yard. He's currently awaiting trial.
Robert Slevatz-neighbor to my uncle Ronny,murdered by his girlfreind Karla- the day after Roberta and Karl Noble were killed. WEIRD.

That's a lot of people... How did you handle all of this? I mean, not all of them were close friends, but still...It must've been hard.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2011, 09:42:47 PM »

That's a lot of people... How did you handle all of this? I mean, not all of them were close friends, but still...It must've been hard.

Leroy shooting Steve was a mess. Leroy and his wife Corky lived with me for 2 years. They watched my kids for 2 years while I worked. My kids freaked out when it happened. They were still in grade school.
I knew Roberta and Karl since I was a kid. After the murder Kerrie came and lived with me for a couple months,being as her house had been burned to the ground. We remain  close freinds to this day.
http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2005/06/suspect_says_couple_slain_for.html

I briefly dated Penny Miller in the 80's. She went missing 3 years ago...they found the body on a tip a couple of months ago.
http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/04/penny_miller_the_missing_hartf.html

As for dealing with it....I dunno. Watching my wife die of cancer was harder than any of this.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Skull
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2011, 10:38:30 PM »

Saddly, my cusin's 4 month-old baby was murdered by his crazy girlfriend (yep the childs mother) although she and her boyfriend (not my cusin) claimed it was an accident and from my understanding the two served 3 years in prison. I'd seen the baby once, as for my cusin goes, he often says how hurt he was about the death of his son. I sometimes would like to believe he was hurt but I know at the time he didnt want to assume the responsability of being a dad and was happy to kick his girlfriend (with his baby) out of the house after he found out she was cheating on him. Yep, she was cheating within a month after the birth.

I believe it was 10 or 12 years ago...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2011, 05:35:06 AM »

Saddly, my cusin's 4 month-old baby was murdered by his crazy girlfriend (yep the childs mother) although she and her boyfriend (not my cusin) claimed it was an accident and from my understanding the two served 3 years in prison. I'd seen the baby once, as for my cusin goes, he often says how hurt he was about the death of his son. I sometimes would like to believe he was hurt but I know at the time he didnt want to assume the responsability of being a dad and was happy to kick his girlfriend (with his baby) out of the house after he found out she was cheating on him. Yep, she was cheating within a month after the birth.

I believe it was 10 or 12 years ago...

3 Years??? They should have been hung by the neck untill dead.  Hatred

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Skull
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2011, 06:10:21 AM »

I also believe the prision term was too short but this is Chicago and they typically never have the room for prisioners so the punishment is always shorten.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2011, 06:24:23 AM »

I also believe the prision term was too short but this is Chicago and they typically never have the room for prisioners so the punishment is always shorten.

They could make room in prisons if the death penalty is used.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Did you personally known someone who was murdered? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.