Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:25:31 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Police Quiz 13yr Old @ 11:20pm Over Apple « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Police Quiz 13yr Old @ 11:20pm Over Apple  (Read 2405 times)
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« on: June 30, 2011, 08:23:42 AM »

...And the world continues to go even more insane

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/police-quiz-boy-over-thrown-apple-16017961.html

Police have launched an investigation after officers woke a 13-year-old boy to quiz him about throwing an apple at school.
Father of three Clive Lindoe, from Great Horkesley near Colchester, Essex, said two officers called at his home at 11.20pm on Saturday to quiz his son Charlie.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 08:30:31 AM »

Mr Lindoe told the Essex County Standard: "The officers were absolute bullies and scared the life out of my children.

Question  Am I missing something here, since when does the law becomes bullies? Question

yeah no.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 08:33:38 AM »

Mr Lindoe told the Essex County Standard: "The officers were absolute bullies and scared the life out of my children.

Question  Am I missing something here, since when does the law becomes bullies? Question

He threw an apple at school. I would have thought the school could have dealt with it, rather than calling the police. The fact is, they came round at 11:20pm when the kid was asleep and made him sign a form to say he won't do it again. You know, because that's more important than spending time finding killers, rapists and drug dealers....

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 08:35:05 AM »

He threw an apple at school. I would have thought the school could have dealt with it, rather than calling the police. The fact is, they came round at 11:20pm when the kid was asleep and made him sign a form to say he won't do it again. You know, because that's more important than spending time finding killers, rapists and drug dealers....

yeah no.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 11:14:12 AM »

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 01:13:46 PM »

You need examples?

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Police Quiz 13yr Old @ 11:20pm Over Apple « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.