Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:19:32 PM
713371 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Simply can't get this horrible film out of my mind! Must know the title! Help Me « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Simply can't get this horrible film out of my mind! Must know the title! Help Me  (Read 3803 times)
lour07
New Visitor

« on: April 30, 2010, 06:01:18 PM »

Question

Please help me! Have you ever seen something so horrible, like a car wreck, and you can't look away and can't get the image out of your brain? I must know the name of this film and if there is any way to find it somewhere....

John Astin stars as a crazy scientist type, and all I can remember is that he is in his library and puts something in the goldfish bowl. The fish immediately begins to grow and bursts the bowl.

I saw this movie about 15 to18 years ago and I have a feeling it was old then.

If anyone can tell me the title and where I can find it, perhaps I can somehow do self therapy and expunge this scene from my eyes forever!  Bluesad

Thank you for your help!!!
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 07:36:51 PM »

What jumps to mind is him as Professor Gangreen in the "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" sequels.  Could this be "Killer Tomatoes Strike Back!" or "Killer Tomatoes Eat France" by any chance?

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 07:59:06 PM »

Here's a link to everything that actor has ever been in:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0040014/

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Mama
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 01:43:29 PM »

Thanks! I checked these movies again, because the professor Gangrene did catch my eye before. According to what I read about return of the killer tomatoes and killer tomatoes eat france, neither is the movie I am thinking of. I am going to watch them just in case, though. Any other ideas?
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 04:26:42 PM »

I believe the movie that you're thinking of is "Hellgate".  It doesn't have John Astin, but the goldfish guy looks an AWFUL LOT like him.  He also reanimates (very badly I might add) a bat if I remember correctly.  Hope that helps...

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
lour07
New Visitor

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 02:34:11 PM »

You are a genius! I love you!!! Cheers
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Simply can't get this horrible film out of my mind! Must know the title! Help Me « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.