Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:46:08 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  With All Their Powers Combined, they summon a Live Action Captain Planet « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: With All Their Powers Combined, they summon a Live Action Captain Planet  (Read 4738 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« on: July 20, 2011, 05:25:22 PM »

No seriously.  Take a moment... let it sink in...

Good?  Alright then.  I'm not sure if this will really happen, but seriously... be prepared.  Captain Planet maybe coming soon...

http://my.spill.com/profiles/blogs/live-action-captain-planet-on-

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 05:44:13 PM »

They do understand that Captain Planet was just a lame, preachy kids' show from a brief period when crap like that was trendy, don't they? He's not a legitimate superhero or anything.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 07:28:04 PM »

Oh man this made me laugh out loud! Who thought this was a good idea?!?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 09:53:01 AM by flackbait » Logged
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 11:46:37 PM »

I'll bet Al Gore is behind this . . .  Buggedout

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 01:20:49 AM »

I don't give a crap about how bad an idea this is (and I agree it is that indeed), I swear... I will be first in line. Just, please god, pleeeeease, please let them keep the green mullet.

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Damien Valley
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 09:46:29 AM »

I don't give a crap about how bad an idea this is (and I agree it is that indeed), I swear... I will be first in line. Just, please god, pleeeeease, please let them keep the green mullet.

His mullet always reminded me of MacGyver's mullet. lol
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 01:00:35 PM »

Captain Planet was a big part of my childhood. Granted, the cartoon had no affect on my consideration toward the environment as I regularly damage the ozone with vast amounts of hair spray on a daily basis. But, I am not keen on a "live action" film because it will barely be "live action". Just some CGI crap-fest with embarrassing pop-culture references that will only be made for the wrong kind of green...

Pilgermann

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 02:26:59 PM »

Ugh, I hated that cartoon.  It's actually one of those that I watched more than I'd like to think, but I never really enjoyed it.

"...We feel this team can bring the world’s first eco-hero to life in a powerful motion picture that is not only pertinent but entertaining.”

BounceGiggle

Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 04:26:20 PM »

Oh my goodness. I swear to you guys just the other day me and my sister were talking about how we were getting sick of super hero movies, and she said "Yeah, what are they gonna make next? Captain Planet?"... Well I guess she's right.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  With All Their Powers Combined, they summon a Live Action Captain Planet « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.