Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:52:30 AM
713384 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Transformers: Dark of the Moon « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Transformers: Dark of the Moon  (Read 8494 times)
Vik
« on: July 05, 2011, 08:52:38 AM »

I saw it. I thought it was horrible  Thumbdown
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 09:08:43 AM »

You should run these things by me before you spend the time and money. Too late now. Sigh.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Vik
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 09:31:08 AM »

You should run these things by me before you spend the time and money. Too late now. Sigh.
I expected it to be really bad, I'd have gone and watched it anyway because I wanted to review the movie   Smile
OmegaGeek
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 10:16:50 AM »

I haven't seen the first two movies and literally EVERYONE I know who's seen it says it sucked...pity, because my first crush at the tender age of 4, was Optimus Prime. I think I might wait until they're all on Netflix and then do a marathon, just to say I've seen them, but yeah, another cherished childhood franchise run into the ground. :/

venomx
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 10:58:09 AM »

So... this one sucked liked the other 2? How on EARTH did they manage that?

akiratubo

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 10:59:26 AM »

Fast forward past everything but the robot fights in the first one and it's kind of ok.  Never saw the second.

Two of my friends saw Dark of the Moon and told me they walked out on it.   Buggedout  Apparently, the last action scene goes on for so long they got bored and couldn't take it.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 11:09:45 AM »

I give all of you props for watching this and the prior sequels.  I gave up after the first cinematic atrocity.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 11:57:06 AM »

I give all of you props for watching this and the prior sequels.  I gave up after the first cinematic atrocity.

Agreed.

They're horrible, horrible films...

What's even more painful is that they should be brilliant!

Outer space, alien robots getting into fights. Its the best concept in the weorld ever!

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 12:12:15 PM »

Fast forward past everything but the robot fights in the first one and it's kind of ok.  Never saw the second.

Do yourself a favor and stay that way.  It's shocking to believe, but there is no plot for a good majority of that second film.  Say what you want about a lot of the recent blockbusters, they at least had some sort of story going on.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2011, 03:53:43 PM »

Me and my friend are gonna go see this next week. I'm prepared for the hurt...

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2011, 05:24:28 PM »

They showed the first one on TV the other day. I managed about 3 minutes of it. There was lots of CGI and men running around and it was all far too fast to take in, then Shy LePoof was in a classroom talking about selling his grandpa's glasses on Ebay....

Thumbdown

venomx
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 05:34:21 PM »

I remember a few months ago I was getting my haircut and the barber had the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen on the big screen... I was watching it wondering what the movie was about or what it was, no joke... right up until someone in the movie said the word "Decepticons" I had no clue I was watching Transformers, that's sad, man.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2011, 05:36:49 PM »

They showed the first one on TV the other day. I managed about 3 minutes of it. There was lots of CGI and men running around and it was all far too fast to take in, then Shy LePoof was in a classroom talking about selling his grandpa's glasses on Ebay....

Thumbdown

I give you credit for trying to watch any part of the movie knowing your stance on CGI.  Frankly, if I wanted to convince you that CGI was a good thing, this would sooooo not be my choice thanks to the fact that everything else blows.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Torgo

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2011, 06:29:55 PM »

The 2nd one was bad enough. In fact, it was added to my "f**k this movie" list when it got to the part with the clanging Devastator balls shot. Still haven't finished it to this date and will never bother. I have no interest at all in the 3rd one.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Kaseykockroach
Cartoon Enthusiast and Muppet Fanatic
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2011, 01:36:31 AM »

I'd rather watch an Ed Wood or Bert I. Gordon movie than anything with Michael Bay's name on it.
Just sayin'.
Small | Large
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 01:40:14 AM by Kaseykockroach » Logged

Closetshipper.deviantart.com

"You wanna be a genius, it's easy. All you gotta say is, everything stinks. Then you're never wrong."
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Transformers: Dark of the Moon « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.