Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:33:56 PM
714349 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Teen Sex Comedies « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Teen Sex Comedies  (Read 8879 times)
Swamp Thing
Dedicated Viewer

« on: July 14, 2011, 10:37:35 PM »

This is one genre I haven't really explored much but always have a great time watching these kind of teen sex/stoner/college/national lampoons-type comedies.

I like the new American Pie movies like Naked Mile, Beta House and Book of Love. Also stuff like Road Trip 2: Beer Pong.
The other week I watched one on TV called Hot Chili (1985) which was really funny!

So if we could start to get a list together of the funny teen sex comedies that would be great so I can work my way through them!

I prefer 80s onwards but if there is some funny ones from the 70s I'm open to suggestions! Cheers!

Abby Arcane: Is there a Mrs. Swamp Thing?
Swamp Thing: No, I'm a bachelor.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 11:30:34 PM »

Porky's

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 12:20:31 AM »

Porky's

Cheers

I love the second one too.

crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 12:36:35 AM »

FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH!!!

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 06:35:07 AM »

Private School with Phoebe Cates was pretty good. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 08:40:01 AM »

FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH!!!

Fast Times was one of the pioneer films.

I prefer the early 80's ones, when that sub-genre was first on the rise, all the taboos and bounderies were being explored and established. That's the Golden Age of teen coming-of-age sex comedies.

Private Lessons (1981): No way could this film be made today.
The Last American Virgin (1982)
Zapped! (1982): Hey, there are a couple of boob shots so it qualifies
Losin' It (1983): Tom Cruise in a film about a bunch of teens from L.A. driving to Tijuana to lose their virginity. Hey!
My Tutor (1983): Basically Private Lessons made two years later
Risky Business (1983): I mean, come on. Can't not include that one.
Spring Break (1983): I love this movie. A total b-movie that actually performed okay.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2011, 09:04:26 AM »

Got to agree with Porky's being among the best. And I love Losin' It, just for the cameo by John Valby. "Tijuana bring your mother to the gang bang?"

Would also include National Lampoon's Animal House - a very big influence on the genre.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Hammock Rider

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2011, 10:31:06 AM »

Hey Swampy,
   Here's a review I wrote about an 80's teen sex comedy collection on Amazon. I's also like to add my endorsement for My Tutor. Caren Kaye is sweet.

VALLEY GIRL: Deborah Foreman is the adorable, pampered, and sheltered titular Valley Girl. Nick Cage is the slightly goofy but seriously in-love punk guy from the wrong side of the tracks. It's an age old story but it's done very well here. It's brimming with life, humor and everything '80's. This is one of the best romantic comedies ever made.

THE RACHEL PAPERS: A British teen "dramedy" about an unlikely couple getting together in 80's Britain. Dexter Fletcher plays the fella as a sort of wise-a$$ Jesse Eisenberg (I know he predates Eisenberg) and Ione Skye plays the girl as...the beautuful Ione Skye. She is seriously irresistible in this. It seems like a British take on FERRIS BUELLER meets SAY ANYTHING but I think it's a little deeper than those movies and also a little more serious.

LOSIN' IT: This is a pretty standard teen-age sex romp, starring Tom Cruise, Shelly Long and Jackie Earle Hailey. Woody, Dave, Spider & Wendell head to sunny Tijuana to blow off steam and lose their virginity. Shelly Long stops by long enough to arrange a quickie divorce from her husband and maybe bump uglies with Tom Cruise. It's made in the 80's but set in the 60's.

THE LAST AMERICAN VIRGIN: This may be even better than Valley Girl. It starts out as a goofy teen sex comedy but ends up with some very real things to say about heartbreak, envy and unrequited love. I recommend it highly.

CLASS: Wee Andy McCarthy attends an all boys boarding school and becomes BFF's with Rob Lowe. Then Lowe's majorly hot mom meets wee Andy and makes a man out of him. Severe awkwardness ensues. It's a little funny and Jackie Bisset is the stuff of teen age boy's dreams.

ZAPPED! Every group has a kid who everyone else wants to beat up on, and in this group of movies, this movie is that kid. Does that make sense? Zapped is about a young genius (Scott Baio) who accidently develops amazing psychic powers. His bestest buddy Willie Aimes, as would most teenager guys, thinks they should be used primarily to score with girls. It's basically harmless and silly fun, also starring a spectacular Heather Thomas.

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
Swamp Thing
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2011, 06:24:27 PM »

Thaks fellas I'll check some of these out for sure!

Last night I watched Fast Times at Ridgemont High for the very first time and it was great! I loved the part where Spicoli walks into the class stoned of his head and says "Hey I know that guy" hahaha that was classic!

I remember years ago me and my mates were up late one night and there was this teen sex comedy on TV. The only thing I remember about it was there was a party happening and one of the dudes is about to get laid so his mates gives him a condom and the guy puts it on his finger and says something like "is this how you are meant to wear it" or something like that. Would anyone know the movie I'm takling about?

Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2011, 07:55:42 PM »

I'll put in a vote for "Hardbodies" and "The Last American Virgin."  The latter film is a bit depressing in the end, but "Hardbodies" was among the classics when I was a teenager.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
66Crush
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2011, 12:31:51 AM »

Private Resort 1984
Loose Screws 1985
Road Trip 2000
Road Trip: Beer Pong
Sex Drive
Eurotrip 2003
Not Another Teen Movie 2000

Swamp Thing
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 06:18:23 PM »

Last night I watched a Canadian one called Pinball Summer from 1980. I had fun!

Small | Large

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 10:09:29 AM »

Two I know are Rushmore and Clueless, check them both out.

yeah no.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2011, 03:31:38 PM »

I wouldn't necessarily say all of these are very funny, but here are a few:

* FRATERNITY VACATION (with a young Tim Robbins!)
* THE SECRET ADMIRER
* DAZED AND CONFUSED
* CAN'T BUY ME LOVE
* KING FRAT
* CORVETTE SUMMER
* H.O.T.S.
* REVENGE OF THE NERDS
* THE SURE THING (one of my favorites)
* HOLLYWOOD KNIGHTS (great young cast including Tony Danza, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Fran Drescher)
* THE WANDERERS

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Swamp Thing
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2011, 06:25:34 PM »

Watched a really funny one (well to me anyway) the other night called I Love You, Beth Cooper (2009)

It has the blonde chick from Scream 4 in it. Damn she is fine!!

Small | Large

Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Teen Sex Comedies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.