Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:23:43 PM
714349 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  HELL'S BLOODY DEVILS « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HELL'S BLOODY DEVILS  (Read 2011 times)
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: June 02, 2005, 11:00:51 AM »

Here is another Al Adamson drive-in classic that's worth a laugh or two.  And I bought the DVD for less than $9.00!

Somehow, Nazis, bikers, gangsters, the FBI, Israeli spies (and a few other people and/or organizations that I probably forgot about), get involved in a counterfeiting scheme.

Along for the ride are several Al Adamson regulars and washed-up actors (such as Broderick Crawford, who spends most of the time sitting behind a desk or standing in front of a map talking into a microphone, and John Carradine who appears in only one scene as a mysterious pet shop owner).

This incredibly cheap movie was mostly filmed outside in barren, desert settings or on cheesy indoor sets with very little furniture.  The prop highlight is an exploding pen (obviously, a James Bond type gadget rip-off).

You may not be able to figure out what the hell is going on or why this movie was made in the first place, but you might have fun trying!

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 04:39:58 PM »

Oooooo, definately another goody for my list. Thanks for the heads up Burgomaster.

The Burgomaster

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2005, 03:03:03 PM »

By the way . . . Colonel Sanders of Kentucky Fried Chicken fame even makes a cameo appearance in this movie (see my Kentucky Fried Chicken thread for more details).

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 03:28:48 PM »

Here is another Al Adamson drive-in classic that's worth a laugh or two.  And I bought the DVD for less than $9.00!

Somehow, Nazis, bikers, gangsters, the FBI, Israeli spies (and a few other people and/or organizations that I probably forgot about), get involved in a counterfeiting scheme.

Along for the ride are several Al Adamson regulars and washed-up actors (such as Broderick Crawford, who spends most of the time sitting behind a desk or standing in front of a map talking into a microphone, and John Carradine who appears in only one scene as a mysterious pet shop owner).

This incredibly cheap movie was mostly filmed outside in barren, desert settings or on cheesy indoor sets with very little furniture.  The prop highlight is an exploding pen (obviously, a James Bond type gadget rip-off).

You may not be able to figure out what the hell is going on or why this movie was made in the first place, but you might have fun trying!

I saw this years ago on tv, under the title, THE FAKERS. I loved Carradine's character, particularly the way his phony German accent kept disappearing.

Small | Large

Some movies are meant to be experienced, not understood....this is one of them.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 03:36:40 PM »

That's not unusual. Most counterfeit schemes involve at least 2 or more of those groups, and usually more.

But seriously, I saw Satan's Sadists not too long ago. I think that's the only Al Adamson film I've ever seen. I'll have to check out more.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
voltron

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 03:45:43 PM »

I've been avoiding Adamson's films since witnessing Icy Death, but to each his own I guess.... Wink

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
The Burgomaster

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 03:47:16 PM »

That's not unusual. Most counterfeit schemes involve at least 2 or more of those groups, and usually more.

But seriously, I saw Satan's Sadists not too long ago. I think that's the only Al Adamson film I've ever seen. I'll have to check out more.

SATAN'S SADISTS is in my Netflix streaming queue.  I watched about 10 minutes of it a few days ago to get an idea of what it's like.  Maybe I'll finish it this weekend.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  HELL'S BLOODY DEVILS « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.