Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:33:02 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Show your love for Menard, Part xxxx « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Show your love for Menard, Part xxxx  (Read 12882 times)
cowofzot
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2011, 09:27:45 PM »

Quote;
Fourthly regarding Menard: he is a friend to most of us here ~ myself included.

Fifthly: Flame wars and hateful speech are not tolerated: the mods will lock topics and ban users very quickly.

Right Trevor, 1st off, he started it, send your heat in the correct direction. In both threads, He was the instigator.

2nd, so he's your friend, great, doesn't give him a righ to break the rules with personal attacks.

3rd, his portrayal of women as toys for his enjoyment is disgusting. his fascination with boobs should be presented elsewhere, not at a movie site. Perhaps he's fascinated with em cause he has only his manboobs on hand to play with.

Mynard, you're a Dinosaur, it's not the 50's anymore, chuck the Archie Bunker attitude & get with the times.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2011, 09:34:36 PM »

Quote;
Fourthly regarding Menard: he is a friend to most of us here ~ myself included.

Fifthly: Flame wars and hateful speech are not tolerated: the mods will lock topics and ban users very quickly.

Right Trevor, 1st off, he started it, send your heat in the correct direction. In both threads, He was the instigator.

2nd, so he's your friend, great, doesn't give him a righ to break the rules with personal attacks.

3rd, his portrayal of women as toys for his enjoyment is disgusting. his fascination with boobs should be presented elsewhere, not at a movie site. Perhaps he's fascinated with em cause he has only his manboobs on hand to play with.

Mynard, you're a Dinosaur, it's not the 50's anymore, chuck the Archie Bunker attitude & get with the times.
cowofzot: You need to calm down.  Bluesad  Trevor's always kind, and he's right, too.  I think your characterization is not accurate.  I have reviewed the threads and think it's a big nothing.  You need to understand that Menard is one of the elders of this forum, and he can be challenging.  He is not a misogynist, and it was your thread that was perhaps denigrating to women that started this tempest in a teapot.  You need to let it go now.   Smile 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
cowofzot
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2011, 09:37:08 PM »

So read the rules Trev, they include you.

Anyone who would post his own "show your love for me" thread has got some self love issues. Why not have a blowup doll of yourself made Mynard so you can deepen this love affair you're having with yourself?
cowofzot
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2011, 09:38:46 PM »

He is a misogynist & a personal attacker, twice he's done it now. Boobs are for growing kids, not posting in a movie chatroom.
cowofzot
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2011, 09:42:09 PM »

My thread posited a social question, & contained a legit study. In no way shape or form would any academic person consider it a denigration of women. Your characterization is obscene, hateful & as well innacurrate.
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2011, 09:50:57 PM »

Wrong boob again. BounceGiggle

[hint]The ones I'm looking for are fleshy, bouncy, round, and delicious[/hint]

aww...thank ya....awww....thank ya very mush

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2011, 09:58:36 PM »

My thread posited a social question, & contained a legit study. In no way shape or form would any academic person consider it a denigration of women. Your characterization is obscene, hateful & as well innacurrate.

Let it go.  Are you trying to get yourself banned?

You and Menard had a run in.  He is a provocateur, and you were posting for a reaction.  You got one.  You can't complain now.

Menard is being the bigger man right now by not responding to you.  If you keep bringing up old slights you won't last long around here.  Or in life.  

The rest of us don't remember or care who was right and who was wrong in the tussle between you and Menard.  It's not important to the rest of us.  What we do notice is you now polluting threads by bringing up old grievances.

Let it go.  It's not hard and it will make you more of a man.    

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2011, 10:04:07 PM »

It's not hard and it will make you more of a man.    

BounceGiggle

(like I could resist)

Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2011, 10:09:15 PM »

Let it go.  Are you trying to get yourself banned?

You and Menard had a run in.  He is a provocateur, and you were posting for a reaction.  You got one.  You can't complain now.

Menard is being the bigger man right now by not responding to you.  If you keep bringing up old slights you won't last long around here.  Or in life.  

The rest of us don't remember or care who was right and who was wrong in the tussle between you and Menard.  It's not important to the rest of us.  What we do notice is you now polluting threads by bringing up old grievances.

Let it go.  It's not hard and it will make you more of a man.    

Seriously.

Menard is silly and crass on a regular and purposeful basis, and we tend to enjoy his joie de vivre. He's also been around and we like him for that.

This is not meant as personal disrespect because I don't know you from Adam, but who the hell are you?

If you find value in the site, then cool, settle down and maybe you'll become part of the family. If you don't, then fair thee well. Either way, what the hell is in this for you?

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2011, 10:17:20 PM »

And that's from a guy who loves to argue.

BounceGiggle

cowofzot
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2011, 10:22:41 PM »

Rev, I've been called a racist by 1 poster & women hater by 3 others, if you think this bully hate activity is an acceptable norm in a chatroom & enjoyable to be part of the gang the ok way to treat a newbie, moreover that a person, myself or any other would not or should not stand up for themselves, all I can say is you've got odd views on the degarding of persons & how chatrooms should be conducted.
cowofzot
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2011, 10:26:47 PM »

Calling someone a women hater is not silly or crass, it's abusive.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2011, 10:27:52 PM »

No, it wasn't your cited study that was the problem, it was the "women wanna shop while men wanna GIVE of themselves..." starting point. BounceGiggle Thumbdown  Okay, so you heard it in that thread, but be aware that there is a silent majority who think your statements are perpelxing at best.    

Rev, I've been called a racist by 1 poster & women hater by 3 others, if you think this bully hate activity is an acceptable norm in a chatroom & enjoyable to be part of the gang the ok way to treat a newbie, moreover that a person, myself or any other would not or should not stand up for themselves, all I can say is you've got odd views on the degarding of persons & how chatrooms should be conducted.
Now yer the victim.  Poor you.  You've lost it sweetie. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2011, 10:28:28 PM »

Rev is one of the most gracious and reasonable people I've ever run across online. As for the rest of the community, there are a lot of different types here. And they don't always get along. We see people come and go who make a few waves and then disappear into thin air. I'm sure they're okay people too. But bullying? Give me a break. The door is right over there.

Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2011, 10:35:52 PM »

New contest:

I was using the search feature and searched my user name and the term "boobs" and got 14 threads returned in which I have mentioned boobs (I've obviously got to up my score).

So you all do a search and we'll see who has mentioned boobs the most. TeddyR

Oh, yeah, before I forget....Show Your Boobs

awww...thank ya...awww...thank ya very mush

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Show your love for Menard, Part xxxx « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.