Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:08:18 PM
713373 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Show your love for Menard, Part xxxx « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Show your love for Menard, Part xxxx  (Read 12891 times)
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2011, 10:44:34 PM »

Your failing, Cow, is in how touchy you are.  Menard loves to provoke a reaction.   Present him with a shiny, candy like red button and he absolutely has to push it.   He's not a bad guy; he's actually pretty damned funny most of the time.   But you got a problem with taking all this way seriously.

This!  Is!  A!  B!  Movie!  Forum!!

Just repeat that to yourself with Tom Hanks intonation (from Toy Story) and you'll feel much better.

Seriously, man.  Consider this:  if you see a post on an internet forum that aggravates you, challenge yourself to not reply to it that day.  See what you write the next day.  Or do what I do -- write out your rant, and then think better of it and undo the page without posting it.  

And if all else fails there is always, always, always this:

« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 10:47:08 PM by Zapranoth » Logged
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2011, 11:12:50 PM »

I just love it when my love grows and grows and grows...

...NO...not that way....ewwww

Gutterminds Buggedout

Cthulhu

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2011, 07:36:35 AM »

Rev, I've been called a racist by 1 poster & women hater by 3 others, if you think this bully hate activity is an acceptable norm in a chatroom & enjoyable to be part of the gang the ok way to treat a newbie, moreover that a person, myself or any other would not or should not stand up for themselves, all I can say is you've got odd views on the degarding of persons & how chatrooms should be conducted.

U mad, bro?
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2011, 07:51:58 AM »

Rev, I've been called a racist by 1 poster & women hater by 3 others, if you think this bully hate activity is an acceptable norm in a chatroom & enjoyable to be part of the gang the ok way to treat a newbie, moreover that a person, myself or any other would not or should not stand up for themselves, all I can say is you've got odd views on the degarding of persons & how chatrooms should be conducted.

U mad, bro?

I don't know: I welcomed him here and now  Question

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Cthulhu

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2011, 08:09:31 AM »

U mad, bro?

Don't worry about him, Trev.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2011, 09:08:06 AM »

U mad, bro?

Don't worry about him, Trev.

Right, here's a dog to cheer you up.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
cowofzot
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2011, 01:06:27 PM »

Thanks Zap, perhaps so.  Being labeled a racist is denigrating to myself, yes I am sensitive about it, you don't seem to give it much importance, but I do & that's what time it is, so that'll be plenty enough I think. Blacklisted, ganged up on, hate labeled all in 2 days. Been spit on enough here. Peace out.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2011, 02:14:29 PM »

Rev is one of the most gracious and reasonable people I've ever run across online.

Now see, this is the kind of thread derailing I can approve of!  Thumbup  Spread the love!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2011, 02:44:31 PM »

Thanks Zap, perhaps so.  Being labeled a racist is denigrating to myself, yes I am sensitive about it, you don't seem to give it much importance, but I do & that's what time it is, so that'll be plenty enough I think. Blacklisted, ganged up on, hate labeled all in 2 days. Been spit on enough here. Peace out.

I'm gonna miss him.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2011, 04:32:34 PM »

Oh my god you worthless self-important piece of human s**t.

You come on here, denigrate people with threads about them, then want to act the victim claiming that people do it to you.

You call someone a n****r for the color of their skin or a whore because she has a vagina, and when someone points out that's simply hatred, then you go all off about how you have been wronged.

And to make matters even worse there's more than one person posting under that user name; so my guess is that you all want to have some childish fun by poking people and then laughing at their reactions, kind of like the worst movie stereotypes of snot nosed brats who only think of themselves and don't get it that people are people with feelings and purpose.

If the church lady who runs this forum doesn't kick your troll ass out of here, then his head is even further up his ass than I thought.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2011, 05:31:52 PM »

....Getting back to the topic of the thread...
Small | Large

I bet Menard can't stop looking at those nips in the pic. Wink

yeah no.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2011, 05:32:20 PM »

Budgie anyone?

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2011, 06:55:55 PM »

Oh my god you worthless self-important piece of human s**t.

You come on here, denigrate people with threads about them, then want to act the victim claiming that people do it to you.

You call someone a n****r for the color of their skin or a whore because she has a vagina, and when someone points out that's simply hatred, then you go all off about how you have been wronged.

And to make matters even worse there's more than one person posting under that user name; so my guess is that you all want to have some childish fun by poking people and then laughing at their reactions, kind of like the worst movie stereotypes of snot nosed brats who only think of themselves and don't get it that people are people with feelings and purpose.

If the church lady who runs this forum doesn't kick your troll ass out of here, then his head is even further up his ass than I thought.

You're going to have to point out to me the post where cowofzot used the words "whore" and "n****r."  I searched through his posts and didn't find them. 

His post about men and women was not something I agreed with.  He also seemed to resist calm and measured responses.  My gut feeling is that something involving a relationship has made him very negative about women.  However, I fail to understand why that disagreement has to turn into outright attacks in other threads.  Menard, you were doing quite well in ignoring possible flamebait, but then a day later we end up with this post from yourself.  It has no purpose beyond starting an argument, and appears to invent new facts to justify itself.

What should have happened in the "men are more giving than women" thread is well-reasoned responses that countered the subject.  We did get some of that, but then it headed straight into the standard mess that happens on countless forums. 

THREAD CLOSED

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Show your love for Menard, Part xxxx « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.