Main Menu

MAKE 10 WORDS FROM 1 WORD

Started by retrorussell, September 06, 2011, 02:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AoTFan

Wait, I'm new to this thread.. was it supposed to be only ONE word per person?  Cause I wanted to be all, "Look at me, I got FIFTEEN words from this baby, top that!"  :)

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

retrorussell

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

retrorussell

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

AoTFan

retrorussell

Quote from: AoTFan on June 16, 2016, 09:03:06 PM

Wait, I'm new to this thread.. was it supposed to be only ONE word per person?  Cause I wanted to be all, "Look at me, I got FIFTEEN words from this baby, top that!"  :)
One at a time.  When we reach 10, the tenth entry will lead to the next word.
Example:
(1st poster) XYLOPHONE
(2nd poster) Pool
(3rd poster) Hoop
(and so on until..)
(10th poster) Hex
NEW WORD: DYSPEPSIA

See?  Fairly easy.

10. Bop
Next word: BRACHIOSAURUS

bob

retrorussell

bob

bob

AoTFan

bob

bob

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...