Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:34:20 AM
714308 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Im losing it. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Im losing it.  (Read 9046 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: September 10, 2011, 06:13:01 AM »

Im losing it. I REALLY think Im going insane. Im paranoid,I think the whole world hates me,I think that people are talking about me. I think too much. WAAAAAY too much.
I cant do it. I cant do it.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 06:17:37 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 06:20:55 AM »

I dont expect anyone to respond to this...I just wanted to notify folks...if my posts get weird and irratic. Well...as Edward Van Sloan sed..."We warned you.".
I have times Im lucid. But they are getting far and in between madness. I know Im losing it. Im scared. Im really scared..
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 06:29:27 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
claws
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 07:14:38 AM »

Sorry if I sound insensitive even though you didn't ask for advice but (and I know I've said it before), get professional help. If its a money issue think about how much money you spend on alcohol.
This should be your wake-up call. Time to face your demons and get help.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 07:31:44 AM »

RC, as a friend I'll suggest you get help immediately.  I've noticed your hardships on here and on FB.  Are there hospitals in your area you can go to?  If you don't have transportation you could call for help.  We all care about you man and we're glad to be here for you.  However I really feelyou will benefit from further help in a professional environment.  

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 07:51:25 AM »

I agree with everyone else. You've been getting like this a lot and it seems you can't find anything productive or healthy to focus your mind and emotions on. I would go and speak to someone, as we can only advise you from over the internet and as far as I have seen your family and people nearest don't seem to give a s**t. I've had that myself. Whenever I've had a serious problem or some mental difficulties, my family have shown their true colours and backed away. People always expect everyone to be hunky dory. Some more advice too Ron, is that you shouldn't bother asking for help on Facebook. That thing is just a place for people to show off, seek the approval of strangers and talk crap. You're better than the whiny f**kers on there.

diamondwaspvenom
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 07:52:15 AM »

RC, I hate to sound cliche, but I recommend that you find help post haste. Believe me, I've been in your situation before and I know that it's not very pleasant. Don't do what I did (i.e. wait until it's too late and have most of my friends driven away from me) and go seek aid quickly.

God be with you, RCMerchant.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2011, 08:10:50 AM »

By the way RC, don't feel weak if you opt to get help.  You are strong deep down inside but you have demons chasing you destroying your focus. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2011, 08:56:30 AM »

Fella, you're a sharp guy and you seem to need a little help pointing in the right direction.
We all get a bit stressed, confused and lost at times, but there's always help to be found.

We're all here and we take notice and care for you.
Its scary for us when you get stressed out.

Seek out help if you have too. It must be a little scary, but it will good for your peace of mind. As ours too to know that you can be helped.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2011, 09:01:37 AM »

Hate seeing you like this man. I agree with everyone else. If you need a talk, we're all here. :(

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Silverlady
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2011, 09:08:42 AM »

Please seek some help, RC.  We all care about you, sweetie.

Hold onto your dreams ....
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2011, 10:09:10 AM »

I think the whole world hates me

Incidentally, RC, many of us here are very fond of you.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2011, 10:23:01 AM »

I know you guys love me. But a tupewriter only goes so far. And it goes beyond that. I just cant be happy. Everything I do...everything I say....its all s**t. It hurts to be awake. I dont know what to do. I dont know what to say. My emotional brain is crashing. Like dominos.....pow pow pow....one after the other....doesnt end.
As far as profesional help...I been to rehab twice. Booze is not my problem. My pointless life is my problem. I have NO reason to be here. NONE. Im s**t.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 10:31:28 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2011, 11:07:39 AM »

I dont know what to do. I dont know what to say.
As far as profesional help...I been to rehab twice. Booze is not my problem. My pointless life is my problem. I have NO reason to be here. NONE. Im s**t.

Get psychiatric help for your feelings of depression and anxiety.  Don't worry about the booze right now. 

I'm not sure who you have to contact where you are for free/reduced cost mental health care but usually it's run by the county.  If you are actually feeling suicidal please go to the nearest hospital and check yourself in.  They will usually give you meds and help you get on a treatment plan.

A simple thing like SSRI antidepressants may help change your entire outlook.  I'm on them, not sure how I could function without them.

Good luck friend.  Something to remember is that these things usually go in cycles.  It may seem like you'll never feel any better, but in time you will, if you can just get through this rough patch.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2011, 11:25:24 AM »

I'll second what has been said.   We do care about you here, and you're right, friends over the internet can only be so much help.   You need to see someone in person soon to get professional help.  If there is a particular doctor or counselor whom you trust -- someone who listens to you carefully and takes what you say seriously -- you need to go see that person as soon as possible, and tell him or her where you're at.
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2011, 11:57:53 AM »

I know you guys love me. But a tupewriter only goes so far. And it goes beyond that. I just cant be happy. Everything I do...everything I say....its all s**t. It hurts to be awake. I dont know what to do. I dont know what to say. My emotional brain is crashing. Like dominos.....pow pow pow....one after the other....doesnt end.
Honey,you are definitely not sh*t.....and I must agree with everyone here. Since I'm new I will tell you that I care as a fellow human being. I hope you take your friends well-meant advice.

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Im losing it. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.