Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:47:00 PM
714349 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Creatures You Can't Stand « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Creatures You Can't Stand  (Read 11538 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2011, 09:47:03 PM »

Gotta add rodents. I hate practically all of 'em. I mean who does like rats, mice and squirrels anyway?

WHAT?!  How can you not like little rodent critters?!  Get a load of this cutie!

Small | Large

Don't you just want to cuddle with him?

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Pilgermann

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2011, 10:10:23 PM »

Gotta add rodents. I hate practically all of 'em. I mean who does like rats, mice and squirrels anyway?

WHAT?!  How can you not like little rodent critters?!  Get a load of this cutie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhO-qMeMjtA

Don't you just want to cuddle with him?

That's an awesome hamster!  I wish it had bitten one of those dorks on the face.

WildHoosier09
I'm the one who looks like he can use a keyboard
Bad Movie Lover

I've got to find out what causes this and put a st

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2011, 10:23:24 PM »

I have to second those who vote for centipedes. Creepy as hell especially since their legs seem out of sync with how fast they move. Knowing that they are venomous doubles their creepiness aspect.

Now on to one I also agree with but for different reasons than posted before. Humans: Interestingly enough for a project I have to research common trauma injuries for ER visits and the most common bite wounds that people show up with at ER's is in the order dog (most common), cat (moderately common, but why go to the ER?) and Humans.
No really, I'm not screwing with you, shockingly extremely common especially guys showing up drunk as hell with bite wounds on their hands at the ER in the middle of the night with no explanation as to how they got bit on the hand especially with the other guys canines imprinted across their knuckles.  Human bites almost always become infected. Any other animal at the ER they just mop it up and stitch you back together but if your bit by a human and you don't get antibiotics soon infection is extremely common.

Humans creep me out because we have a naturally infective bite.

The only difference between zombies and toddlers is one is cuter than the other.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2011, 10:43:21 PM »

RATS!!! Nasty disease spreading little vermin!
I'd rather have ten snakes under my house than one rat!
And head lice.  If I could will a species into extinction with a flicker of a thought, they and the fire ants would be gone in a heartbeat!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2011, 11:42:26 PM »

most people

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Pilgermann

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2011, 01:53:44 AM »

Centipedes are pretty terrifying.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2011, 04:26:11 AM »

Cats. I OWN a cat...I wish I didn't. Flea bitten ,amonia p**sing,worthless.
They reason I own the worthless piece of s**t is it was Tara's,and I promised I would take care of the fur ball waste of space.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2011, 11:53:21 AM »

bugs of all sorts, I hate them all

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2011, 06:43:57 PM »

Bunch of spider haters.... Lookingup

Mosquitoes, bees. and emo vampires...those are where my hatred is directed.

The spider in your avatar looks like the one that was in my sleeping blanket, only bigger..it is quite an eye opener to see one of those heading towards you with the will to attack you.

I will however give spiders kudos for the locomotive wonders they are..8 legs, any surface=no problem for spiders. But otherwise, not high on my list of faves.

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2011, 07:05:31 PM »

RATS!!! Nasty disease spreading little vermin!
I'd rather have ten snakes under my house than one rat!
And head lice.  If I could will a species into extinction with a flicker of a thought, they and the fire ants would be gone in a heartbeat!
Let me put this to you, in the words of Cracked.Com
The truth is that while you certainly shouldn't pull one out of a storm drain and put it in your mouth, there isn't any scientific basis to assume that rats are exceptionally disease-prone animals. This stereotype primarily stems from the infamous Black Death, an outbreak of bubonic plague speculated to have killed over 75,000,000 people during the mid-1300s. But it was actually transmitted by the fleas of warm-blooded mammals in general. Rats appeared responsible for the plague only because they were so common.
The same goes to roaches, but my post should be revised to say Flying Roaches.

yeah no.
odinn7

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2011, 07:56:22 PM »

The spider in your avatar looks like the one that was in my sleeping blanket, only bigger..it is quite an eye opener to see one of those heading towards you with the will to attack you.

I will however give spiders kudos for the locomotive wonders they are..8 legs, any surface=no problem for spiders. But otherwise, not high on my list of faves.

That's a Haplopelma schmidti which is found in China and Vietnam...sooooo....unless you were hanging out there, it's not likely you saw that one!  They get to be about 8" leg to leg so I wouldn't want to see that in a sleeping blanket either!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
ChaosTheory

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2011, 08:44:38 PM »

Snakes - cannot deal with them.  I just know they're all plotting something.

Small | Large

Add me to the list of centipede haters too.

Komodo dragons - I don't hate them, exactly, they're just really spooky.

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
akiratubo

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2011, 07:15:27 AM »

In addition to my previous post ...

Horses.  Just look at the damn things.  How can you not hate them?

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2011, 06:30:54 PM »

FLEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Nasty, evil little parasites - they killed all seven of my Great Pyrennes puppies.  Drained them until their little gums and tongues were WHITE.  Death to every flea on the planet, NOW!!!!!!!! Hatred

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Raffine

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2011, 08:28:16 PM »

FLEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Nasty, evil little parasites - they killed all seven of my Great Pyrennes puppies.  Drained them until their little gums and tongues were WHITE.  Death to every flea on the planet, NOW!!!!!!!! Hatred

Sorry to hear about the pups. Do your Pyrennes live with the goats? That's a great  relationship.

Another similar animal relationship I learned about living in the country is keeping a few donkeys with your horses. I was told horses run from coyotes (encouraging them to give chase) but donkeys will stand their ground and kick the bejeezus out of Wile E.

I'll add two more bloodsuckers:
Ticks
Leeches

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Creatures You Can't Stand « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.