"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

Hammock Rider

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat

major jay

97. DEATH RACE 2000

98. ROLLERBALL

Take us home Jase!

Raffine

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

JaseSF

Not half bad little list, has a few B-movies but then I guess that should be expected on this site. Kind of surprised no Frankenstein films nor The Creature From the Black Lagoon made the list but hey, he is more in the realm of Horror anyways I guess. I didn't know Donnie Darko was Sci-fi? but then I haven't seen that yet so....
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

bob

Quote from: JaseSF on October 09, 2011, 06:54:11 PM
Not half bad little list, has a few B-movies but then I guess that should be expected on this site. Kind of surprised no Frankenstein films nor The Creature From the Black Lagoon made the list but hey, he is more in the realm of Horror anyways I guess. I didn't know Donnie Darko was Sci-fi? but then I haven't seen that yet so....

you should, it's awesome as hell
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.