Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:44:45 AM
714322 Posts in 53093 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Suicide watch. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Suicide watch.  (Read 2835 times)
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 03:34:26 PM »

Ron, don't let other people and the drudgery of everyday life beat you down to the point where you are thinking such crazy things. You need to change the way you are thinking about this, as you HAVE been through a lot and you ARE tough! Stick it to 'em, and just do the time, survive. You are unique in this world of conformist sheep, you are and individual!

Keep it together, or I'll be mad!

The Gravekeeper
addicted to the macabre
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 05:39:21 PM »

I've been through something similar, but I'm not going to say something like "I know exactly what you're feeling." I don't. Everyone experiences things differently.

We all care about you and want you to get help. You have family that loves you. You're not alone in this and you can get through this if you get help. The world actually is better for having you in it even if you can't see it, and a lot of people would be deeply hurt if you suddenly left us.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 07:04:22 PM »

Buggedout Wow, I'm glad you're still with us RC. As Circus said, you're an unique individual and that's rare in today's world. There's lots of people here who care about you, always remember that. You can and do make a difference in the lives of others. Sucks you have to go to jail but you're done that before and survived. You can again.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Hammock Rider
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 11:19:45 AM »

RC you wouldn't have posted this if you didn't, deep down, want to live. You're asking for help and that's a healthy impulse. It means you still got some fight in you. Now follow up on that impulse and talk to a mental health care professional. See a psychiatrist. There is no shame in that. Based on some of the posts in some other threads it seems many of us either see psychiatrists or take psychiatric medication, or both.

You're tough and you 'e smart. Don't let your depression trick you into thinking you can't get get over all this. You can. You will. Any thing that's broken in your life can be fixed. Take the first step when you get out and see a doctor. You'll make it bud, you got everyone on the forum here pulling for you.

Personally I'd like to see you work on your art. I've seen a few drawings you've posted and you got some talent bud. You wouldn't be the first guy to use art to help him work his way out of depression.

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2011, 09:22:33 PM »

Ron's son Jed will look after Tara Sue's cat while our friend is away.  Sometimes all we have to live for are the promises we make. 

Bela is quite the gentleman when he is sober.   Thumbup Smile 

It's like loving and worrying about a stray cat.   Bluesad Smile 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Suicide watch. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.