Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:06:18 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  Unlikely Endings To Popular Movies « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Author Topic: Unlikely Endings To Popular Movies  (Read 71583 times)
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2011, 11:39:03 AM »

Despite great risk and the likelihood of some or all of them dying in the process, they all make it out alive, join the Inglorious Basterds, bring help bring about an alternate ending to WWII.

Point Break:

A rooking FBI agent from Ohio, who mysteriously already sounds like a surfer from California, is thus successfully able to impersonate one to infiltrate a group of renegade surfers who rob banks to finance an endless summer. He and his crusty veteran partner...

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2011, 05:41:39 PM »

have a gay experience and end up herding sheep in Montana.

Caddyshack

A bunch of jokers and underachievers take on a bunch of rich snobs in a golf tournament...

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2011, 05:56:30 PM »

...and get utterly defeated as the snobs use their considerable resources and political influence to destroy what small dreams they had. They each go their own separate ways, crushed and demoralized, most of them taking up lives of menial labor, crime, drug abuse, or prostitution. The final sequence shows one of the central characters selling his golf clubs at a pawn shop for the price of his next fix.

(Wow, that got really dark, didn't it?)

Groundhog Day:

An egotistical t.v. weatherman is forced to face the same day over and over in a small Pennsylvania town that he despises, on a holiday he despises even more, until he is able to earn the love and respect of the town and the woman he has his eyes on.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2011, 09:37:11 PM »

...at least that is the fantasy he has concocted for himself. The endless repetition destroys his sanity and forces him to turn inward, taking refuge in a fantasy world where he is happy. In reality, he sits catatonic and drooling as the same day passes again and again and again, perhaps for all eternity.

Jaws

A killer shark terrorizes a small coastal tourist town. The chief of police, a marine biologist and an eccentric shark hunter head out in a boat to catch it.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2011, 06:45:19 AM »

Which they do and then they cruelly train the shark to do tricks for the vacationing crowd.  One boy makes a connection with the shark and realizes all it wants is to be set free so through determination and sheer will, the boy helps the shark escape.

Beverly Hills Cop

A wise cracking Detroit police officer heads to Beverly Hills to find the people responsible for murdering his friend...

DarkSider's Realm

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2011, 08:00:12 AM »

His body later washes up on a beach in San Diego.

Fantastic Voyage

A surgical team in a submarine are reduced to microscopic size to perform life-saving brain surgery on a comatose scientist carrying secrets of military importance.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
akiratubo

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2011, 04:54:09 PM »

Fantastic Voyage

A surgical team in a submarine are reduced to microscopic size to perform life-saving brain surgery on a comatose scientist carrying secrets of military importance.

But as soon as they are shrunk, they die horribly because their mass cannot be forced into a space that small.  Ironically, the comatose scientist wakes up a few days later, perfectly all right.

The Omega Man

Most of the world's population has died from a horrible disease.  All but a few of those who remain have become vampires.  Only one man has the courage, the firepower, the will, the sheer ego to fight back ...

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2011, 02:00:34 PM »

(Actually they were more like mutants in the Omega Man)

until he eventually came to the realization that he was a bigger monster than Matthias and his Flock, a freakish loner who could never join the crowd. He set off a nuclear bomb and destroyed them all.

12 Monkeys:

A man is sent back in time to try and prevent the spread of a contagion that wipes out most of mankind....

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2011, 08:14:39 AM »

(Actually they were more like mutants in the Omega Man)

until he eventually came to the realization that he was a bigger monster than Matthias and his Flock, a freakish loner who could never join the crowd. He set off a nuclear bomb and destroyed them all.

12 Monkeys:

A man is sent back in time to try and prevent the spread of a contagion that wipes out most of mankind....

however he gets distracted by a disco dancing duck who he asks to marry him.He agrees and they live happily ever after.

The Deer Hunter:

Three friends hunt deer after a wedding then head to Vietnam to fight in the war when....

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2011, 07:07:07 PM »

they find out Bambi was the head of VC and boy was he p**sed.

Cast Away

A Fedex worked survives after a plane crash to find himself washed up on a deserted island...

DarkSider's Realm

ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2011, 11:05:43 PM »

Only the island is not really deserted, and he finds a couples getaway resort operating a lucrative business.  He gets a job as a bartender and, uh, ends up making more in 'tips' from horny couples after hours than he EVER made at Fed Ex.

THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER

During the Cold War, experienced Russian sub captain steals nuclear sub with stealth capability and plans to defect to the US ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2011, 06:41:22 AM »

... in order to escape the tyranny of the USSR and the itchiness of the undies there.  Wink

CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST

Four bozo filmmakers travel to the Amazon, cause mucho problems and...

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2011, 09:49:38 PM »

find out human flesh makes great taco meat and is surprisingly healthy.  The team ushers in a new "white meat" destroying obesity in it's tracks.

Easy Money

A slob gets a chance to inherit millions from his uptight deceased mother in law if he cleans up his act...

DarkSider's Realm

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2012, 10:36:47 PM »

find out human flesh makes great taco meat and is surprisingly healthy.  The team ushers in a new "white meat" destroying obesity in it's tracks.

Easy Money

A slob gets a chance to inherit millions from his uptight deceased mother in law if he cleans up his act...

and he does so after joining a dance school and falling in love with the instructor.

2001: A Space Odyssey

After shutting down HAL Dave Bowman leaves Discovery One in an EVA pod ......

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2012, 08:27:37 PM »

and travels through a portal into another dimension finding himself the only man on a planet full of beautfiul young women. He lived there happily ever after.

Raising Arizona

Finding they cannot concieve children of their own, a desperate couple [an ex-con and an ex-cop] decide to kidnap one of furniture tycoon Nathan Arizona's quintuplets but complications ensue when everyone else also seems to be hunting for the kid including his parents, a relentless bounty hunter and even escaped convicts....

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  Unlikely Endings To Popular Movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.