Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:19:15 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Your Dreams « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Your Dreams  (Read 9880 times)
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: October 06, 2011, 10:25:27 PM »

If you had a dream, post it here quickly before you forget it. You do not need to share embarrising details of the dream. Share nightmares as well. Good night to you all, I'll see what you have to say in the morning.

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 01:27:23 PM »

I just dreamt about having this really dull, pointless conversation with somebody at work who gets on my nerves all the time. A lot of my dreams seem to simply involve talking to a particular person in a room somewhere.

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 01:46:09 PM »

I have a few recurring dreams: One where I am looking for a place to swim and am walking through a forest to get there. A couple weeks ago I dreamed a few nights in a row about Banana cheesecake. One I often have is that I am with a group of people and we are in a fight against another group. Sometimes it's at the prison, sometimes in Afghanistan or  Iraq, sometimes in some big-city ghetto. It always seems we've just finished the fight except there is one kid, maybe 7 or 9 years old, left on the other side. There's a pause before I walk over, punch him in the face as hard as I can, and throw my arms up in victory as everyone laughs.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 01:52:38 PM »

It always seems we've just finished the fight except there is one kid, maybe 7 or 9 years old, left on the other side. There's a pause before I walk over, punch him in the face as hard as I can, and throw my arms up in victory as everyone laughs.

BounceGiggle

tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 02:41:57 PM »

I had a dream once that there was a huge pile up on the freeway....cars and dead folks everywhere. They decided to pave over it all instead of cleaning it up and there were arms and legs sticking up through the pavement. A bit creepy.

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 10:01:29 PM »

I haven't had them in a long time, but I used to have a series of recurring dreams about walking, talking radishes taking over my farm and building a ziggurat in the back 40.  I didn't remember them that well, but I talked in my sleep a good bit back then and my wife would punch me and wake me up, howling with laughter.  She said I kept calling her "Edna" in this incredibly hick voice as I described the radishes trying to take over the farm . . . and then the world.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Vik
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 02:29:38 AM »

My dreams are incredibly unreal and laced with insanity (I love them). Just to give you a notion of how incoherent and crazy, -- and it's going to sound like I am making it up, but I swear, I'm telling the truth -- I'll give you a few elements of last night's dream:

-Clint Eastwood as an evil man
-A camping American family falling down a cliff in a river with alligators
-A horror film DVD store, where I found a boxset of all THREE Fritz The Cat movies for 6.50, even though there are only two in reality. And the more I p**sed off my mother in the dream, the higher the DVD prices became, even
-online, on amazon, the prizes went up, too.
-An attractive cashier (and a public erection with it)
-Cigarettes and marijuana
-My classmates acting weird, one of them in a miniskirt
-Everlasting staircase
-A secret square hole in a wall to enter the organisation of a youth movement, to whom I wanted to promote a running contest
-A Stephen King book prologue of a terrible family, where later in the dream I ran the risk of having to go to (but didn't)
-A parallel world resembling ours exactly, to where I had to send red, bat-like CGI-ish creatures to stop the blue ones from taking over the buildings (or something), because that would mean the end of the world. The creatures were multiplying like crazy and eventually they succeeded in their mission, I think.

If dreams are really in connection with the subconscious, expressing our sexual and agressive desires in a symbolic, enigmatic way, I have no idea what it's telling me.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 06:00:29 AM »

I had a dream I was Batman, but I lost all my gear and was being chased through the sewers by Killer Croc.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 12:36:11 PM »

I'm always taking the subway and moving in or out of a dorm in my dreams, neither of which I've done in a long long time.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 12:51:38 PM »

I dreamed about this beautiful old deserted church in downtown Greenville that I'd wanted to enter and explore for years, but when I finally did, it was haunted.  I wound up giving a tour of the place to my seventh graders, who then all turned into gerbils.  Weird!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2011, 12:10:00 AM »

Being held hostage by elephants. not a joke. Lookingup

yeah no.
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 03:11:17 AM »

I dream almost entirely in epic storylines with a philosophical/mystical bent, usually involving zombies. It's like watching an especially fascinating David Lynch film or reading a Philip K. D**k novel.

Here's the kicker, once the dreams starts wrapping up and I am one step away from seeing the grand finale, I wake up. So every morning when I wake up I am one step away from seeing the finish of the best movie I have ever seen. I never get to see the end to any of them. Very frustrating. Well, at least I got to enjoy them while they lasted.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 08:02:07 AM »

I dream almost entirely in epic storylines with a philosophical/mystical bent, usually involving zombies. It's like watching an especially fascinating David Lynch film or reading a Philip K. D**k novel.

Am I the only one who finds it funny that the guy's last name got censored?  BounceGiggle

The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 10:01:24 AM »

I had this dream a couple nights ago:

My wife and I were watching television and we heard a loud crash.  We didn't know what caused it.  Later, we were outside the house and saw that the chimney had crumbled and large pieces of it had broken off, smashed parts of the gutter off the house, and landed in the back yard.  There was a contractor there looking at it and he was saying something about it being a big problem that would be difficult to fix.  Then my wife and I decided to go shopping.  I noticed a light was on in one of the rooms in the house.  I told my wife I wanted to turn off the light and she said, "What's the problem?  It will only cost a few cents to leave it on."  But I went in to turn off the light anyway.  As I was walking through the kitchen, I noticed my wife had left one of the burners lit on the stove.  She had been heating a pot of milk and it had exploded all over the stove and the floor.  Then, we left the house to go shopping and I saw a swimming pool under construction in my yard.  I started worrying that we didn't have the correct fence around the yard for the pool to be legal.

WTF does this all mean????

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2011, 11:11:42 AM »

I had a dream that D.D. Verni (bass player for Overkill, one of my favorite bands) had died. When I woke up I had to check various heavy-metal news websites to make sure it hadn't really happened!!!  Buggedout

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Your Dreams « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.