Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:36:30 PM
713372 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Your Dreams « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Your Dreams  (Read 9889 times)
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 04:26:05 PM »

I had a dream that D.D. Verni (bass player for Overkill, one of my favorite bands) had died. When I woke up I had to check various heavy-metal news websites to make sure it hadn't really happened!!!  Buggedout

That would be awful!

FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2011, 09:15:18 PM »

I had a dream that D.D. Verni (bass player for Overkill, one of my favorite bands) had died. When I woke up I had to check various heavy-metal news websites to make sure it hadn't really happened!!!  Buggedout

That would be awful!

I have no idea where that dream came from. You'd think if anything, I would've dreamed that Bobby Blitz had kicked it, cuz Lord knows he's had more than his share of close calls with the Reaper over the past decade (first he beat cancer, then he had a stroke while onstage!)

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 07:50:28 AM »

I dreamt of going on American Idol and singing Britny Fox's Long Way To Love.  I think Circus could have been there too.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2011, 07:53:07 PM »

I had a friend in high school who slept with one of those old hand-held miniature cassette recorders on his nightstand. Whenever he awoke from a dream he would reach for the recorder and talk about the dream. He did this for a while. He had hours of tape. In an effort to be as accurate as he could, he would force himself to speak in a low, monotone voice. Somehow, he said, this forced him to focus on the dream and not let his waking emotions effect the memory of the dream. I remember listening to some of them, and that weird, monotone voice he spoke in.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2011, 03:34:30 PM »

They are our hopes. Our fears. Our desires. They reconnect us with people who have passed on. And connect us with people who are still living. They take us to places that really exist. And to places that exist only in our imagination. They overcome the laws of science, space, time and the legal system. And they help to keep us sane. What a sad thing it would be, if we could not dream.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2013, 03:49:51 PM »

Last night I had this incredibly vivid dream that I was passing by a house that was on fire.  I stopped the car and  jumped out, then grabbed a HUGE waterhose in the front yard - it was as big as a regulation fire hose!  I turned it on and began dowsing the flames.  The water pressure was incredible, shooting a huge arc into the air, the liquid lit golden and amber by the flames, and I felt a huge sense of relief as the fire began to retreat.

Then I woke up and realized I had wet myself. Buggedout

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2013, 08:29:15 PM »

I am working on an ongoing experiment with out-of-body experiences and lucid dreams. Or more importantly, the differences between the two. The differences are subtle; out-of-body experiences are more mundane because they are based in reality, while lucid dreams are fantastical, especially after you become aware that you are dreaming.  Thumbup

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2013, 01:37:09 PM »

I dreamed about this beautiful old deserted church in downtown Greenville that I'd wanted to enter and explore for years, but when I finally did, it was haunted.  I wound up giving a tour of the place to my seventh graders, who then all turned into gerbils.  Weird!
I haven't had them in a long time, but I used to have a series of recurring dreams about walking, talking radishes taking over my farm and building a ziggurat in the back 40.  I didn't remember them that well, but I talked in my sleep a good bit back then and my wife would punch me and wake me up, howling with laughter.  She said I kept calling her "Edna" in this incredibly hick voice as I described the radishes trying to take over the farm . . . and then the world.

Khajit sees you have been hitting the skooma again, 'sera. This one must refuse you any more of our sacred substance.    Twirling
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2013, 09:22:09 PM »

The Dream: I was on Senior Trip in high school, went to a water resort that doubled as a theatre there. Well after going on the water rides, me and my friend Evan went to the men's room that sold Tuxedos for some reason. After me and my friend got in tuxedos, we went to the theatre part of the resort and the dance was about zombie vampires. Low and behold actual zombie vampires came out and attacked people. me and my friend ended up losing them on a water slide, got to our rooms, shut the door and opened it up one second later and it's dawn. and no one has any clue what me and my friend are saying, as if it was all made up, despite the janitors were cleaning up the zombie vampires and blood.

yeah no.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2013, 11:39:59 PM »

Last night I had this incredibly vivid dream that I was passing by a house that was on fire.  I stopped the car and  jumped out, then grabbed a HUGE waterhose in the front yard - it was as big as a regulation fire hose!  I turned it on and began dowsing the flames.  The water pressure was incredible, shooting a huge arc into the air, the liquid lit golden and amber by the flames, and I felt a huge sense of relief as the fire began to retreat.

Is that like the dream we all had when we were kids, that we dreamed we ate a huge marshmallow, woke up later, and found out that our pillow was gone?  BounceGiggle
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2013, 07:39:23 AM »

Buggedout BuggedoutBounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013, 10:35:00 AM »

This is a vivid and somewhat lengthy dream I once had, and here it is in it's entirety if you don't mind  Smile

I dreamed, that I was outside one night, lured by an odd feeling, and heard something in my back yard.  The night sky was a weird purple-bluish color, like the blue jellybeans you get in a package. The moon was an intense silver color, and the air was hot despite it being late in the year.

A robed figure with long silvery hair and delicate pointed ears was kneeling at an altar in front of a huge crystalline globe with lightning streaking thru it. He spoke in a strange language. He then got up and approached me, followed by a female of his race who was incredibly beautiful.  "We've been waiting for you", she said.

The male then spoke: "You are one of low faith, and have endured many unfortunate things in your life. You doubt that something waits for you beyond the mortal realm. We are here to show you the error of your ways."

The female spoke: "Those you love dearly more than any others do indeed wait for you, and we thought they should tell you themselves." 

Then, in front of my eyes, each and every dog I ever owned from childhood appeared in front of me, and I stood in awe, as I called each one of them by name. They all greeted me by either barking and raising one paw, to my German Shepard "Big-Boy",who slowly and silently nodded his head.

The male figure spoke again: "You will see them again, but you must first accept who your really are, and know that you have always been."  "It is the only way, and we leave you to your choice", the female said.  They then disappeared, vanishing into thin air.

At that point, all of my dogs slowly disappeared one by one, and as my heart sank, I looked up at the moon, and the face of my yellow lab, Odin, was super-imposed against the moon, and he howled for me as tears were in his eyes.

The air grew cold again, and as I stood in front of the altar, I began to howl back at Odin...and as I looked into the crystal ball upon the altar, I beheld my true form:

I was a werewolf-like creature, with thick soft fur, long tail, and long platinum-colored hair flowing down my back. My eyes glowed a platinum blue, and silver tears ran from them as I slowly watched Odin disappear form the moon, which lost it's glow as his face slowly disappeared from it.

I howled over and over, clenching my clawed hands in anguish as the dream ended.
Perhaps the most vivid dream I ever had.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Your Dreams « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.