Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:14:13 PM
713360 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Sleep Paralysis « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Sleep Paralysis  (Read 6277 times)
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 09:23:53 AM »

This happens to me at least once a week.

It's the scariest damn thing that I've been through.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 10:21:12 AM »

I was visited by the Old Hag, an hideous looking old woman who's apparently quite common in Newfoundland given reports. This was extremely frightening as I could hear her snickering and evil, twisted laughing as she slowly approached scratching the walls and door with her long nails until she finally peeked around the door scary enough looking to give someone with a weak heart an heart attack when, in a sudden flash of light like time sped up, where she seemingly disappeared and reappeared she had suddenly darted feverlishly across the room and landed on my chest trying to smother the life out of me, it was the greatest struggle to get myself to breathe and fight her off.

Whoa! That is almost exactly, word for word, what my friend has described. I'm not willing to assign supernatural causes to all of this but it is beyond strange how precise accounts of the old hag are from person to person. He also says as she leans over him, right before she jumps on him to try to smother him, she smacks her lips and grins this chilling grin. Your description could have been written by him. That is so creepy!

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2015, 07:00:50 PM »

I just experienced it again today. I was dreaming about pouring water out of a cooler in my kitchen. I suddenly was awake and could see my sheets and left arm, but couldn't move. There was no real evil spirit this time, but I could feel water in my mouth. I swear I felt the sensation of spitting out some of the water, when I thought to myself maybe the spirit is trying to drown me in my sleep. I tussled and eventually woke up....1 second before my alarm went off. It's so weird how that worked.

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2015, 12:17:27 PM »

I'm not sure why but I haven't had a night terror in almost a year. It'd be nice to never have another one. I always figure those few seconds are probably what many insane people experience full-time, poor souls.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2015, 05:00:11 AM »

One of the earliest things I can remember is three dreams I used to have repeatidly. I can only remember what happened in two of them. The first one, which didn't bother me too much I was crawling along a rope bridge at sunset and as I got half way across the bridge flipped over and I'd fall off it. The one that really got me though involved Starsky & Hutch sitting (in their car, I guess they were doing a stakeout or witness protection or something) outside a two story building with a large single window on the upper floor. I would be lying in bed, looking out the window and Dracula (Christopher Lee), would come climbing up the wall to the window unnoticed by the police. The point where he appeared at the window is when I'd wake up and just be totally unable to move or scream. I had those dreams for maybe 3 or 4 years.

Nowadays I can look back at them at put the last dream down to a combination of watch Hammer movies and US cop shows, but it did slightly freak me out a few years back one way while travelling somewhere that I spotted the building from my dream, somewhere I don't ever recall being (but then again I was about 4 years old when the dreams started so I guess I had been there before and just didn't remember).

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Sleep Paralysis « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.