Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:02:30 AM
714208 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Lowest Rated Movie on IMDB « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Lowest Rated Movie on IMDB  (Read 10894 times)
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: October 09, 2011, 09:05:10 PM »

What's weird is that IMDB lists "Daniel The Wizard" as it's #1 lowest rated film on IMDB. Well I turns out there is one film that has a lower rating by .1 stars. Not only that but Daniel The Wizard has 8K ratings while this film has 47K. What's really great is exactly what movie it is.

Justin Bieber Never Say Never

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1702443/

Vik
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 11:11:52 PM »

I dislike Bieber as much as the next guy, but I'm sure that 90% of the people who gave it a rating didn't even see the movie.
claws
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 11:34:04 PM »

I dislike Bieber as much as the next guy, but I'm sure that 90% of the people who gave it a rating didn't even see the movie.

According to IMDb demographics 48.013 total votes, 39.323 males aged 18-29 rated Never Say Never with the lowest score. So yes, 90% of the people didn't even see the movie.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 11:19:36 PM by claws » Logged
akiratubo

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 12:26:36 AM »

I'm sure that 90% of the people who gave it a rating didn't even see the movie.

I think that's true for every movie on the IMDB.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 02:46:38 AM »

Well, the IMDb charts have a minimum number of votes thing going on, as well as some other rubrics, so take those with a grain of salt.

I haven't seen the Bieber movie, but I'm sure it's a perfectly serviceable rock concert film for those who would like that sort of thing.

I've never been on board with hating something because it's popular, no matter how insipid it is. If you're over the age of 15, there's no reason for you to care at all about the latest Disney-pop sensation. Just ignore it.

That's why I dislike the Razzies. I probably watch at least one movie a week which is genuinely awful and deserving of more scorn than a Glee concert. Forget the populist nonsense, and leave the truly horrid films to the professionals.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 06:51:39 AM »

Love the first user review:

Theatre full of 10 year old girls screaming their heads off at the sight of him.

Could not stand sitting there for the entire time.

BounceGiggle

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 04:28:51 PM »

I haven't seen the Bieber movie, but I'm sure it's a perfectly serviceable sugary pop concert film for those who would like that sort of thing.

I corrected you.  Wink

InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 08:43:29 PM »

It's only really rated that low because people hate Justin.  Frankly, I'm not into his music, but I don't hate him.  Not worth my time when I have bigger fish to hate.  Frankly, looking at that Bottom 100 list IMDb has, I'm more curious about the number 2 film, Dream Well, than Justin Bieber.  Anyone around here seen this film?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1309000/

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 10:11:08 PM »

I actaully saw the movie on sale for $2 at a place I frequent

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 10:36:18 PM »

I don't like the Bieber either.  But wow, that is a low rating.  I almost feel bad for him.   BounceGiggle
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 08:00:00 AM by JPickettIII » Logged

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2011, 06:45:15 AM »

It's only really rated that low because people hate Justin.  Frankly, I'm not into his music, but I don't hate him.  Not worth my time when I have bigger fish to hate.  Frankly, looking at that Bottom 100 list IMDb has, I'm more curious about the number 2 film, Dream Well, than Justin Bieber.  Anyone around here seen this film?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1309000/

Dream Well used to be #1 for a while, it beat out Superbabies for a few weeks before being beaten by Daniel the Wizard. Superbabies returned as the #1 for a while but Daniel the Wizard took the #1 slot again.

Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 04:44:05 AM »

I haven't seen the Bieber movie, but I'm sure it's a perfectly serviceable sugary pop concert film for those who would like that sort of thing.

I corrected you.  Wink

My point exactly. The only reason I even know who Justin Bieber is is because I work in a public library, and the kids love Justin Bieber.

For a while there was a movie hovering on the IMDb Bottom 100 called From Justin to Kelly, which was some American Idol tie-in. I have no interest or inclination to pay attention to that music industry garbage. It's ephemera that will play out and disappear. Nothing I have to concern myself with, and I don't.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2011, 11:01:57 AM »

For a while there was a movie hovering on the IMDb Bottom 100 called From Justin to Kelly, which was some American Idol tie-in. I have no interest or inclination to pay attention to that music industry garbage. It's ephemera that will play out and disappear. Nothing I have to concern myself with, and I don't.

So it's like Glitter?  Okay!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2011, 05:47:06 PM »

I don't live the Beaver either.  But wow, that is a low rating.  I almost feel bad for him.   BounceGiggle

We should feel bad for any star whose film grosses over $100 million, which I hear is what this film grossed at the boxoffice.

I actually saw this film in the theater. So, I helped to push the gross over the $100 million mark. The reason I saw it, was because I was interested in the Bieber phenomenon, and this was as close to a Bieber concert, as I ever wanted to get.

Other reasons to feel bad for him.
(1) He is one of the wealthiest teen stars in the world. If not the wealthiest.
(2) He has Selena Gomez for a girlfriend, or he still did, the last I heard.
(3) He has a Christmas album coming out sometime this year, if it is not already out. And it'll probably go gold, if not platinum.

All good reasons to feel "bad" for him.
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2011, 08:02:10 AM »

I corrected you.  Wink

Good catch CC.  Rock and the Bieber should not even be close to each other \m/ (-.-) \m/  Cheers

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Lowest Rated Movie on IMDB « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.